Letter Twenty-Six: Of the Last Pinky Promise

Letter Twenty-Six: Of the Last Pinky Promise

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Jasmine :D

"

Dear Jasmine,


Ohhh, gurl.  So thisis how I'm gon' start y'all's letter.  I love you freakin' bundles and bundles.  You are one of the MOST beautiful people I know, inside and out.  I swear, our inside jokes are the best.  Oh, gosh, that idea makes me so moist.  I mean, fo real, the furry makes me moist.  Maybe not the difference between a douchebag and a douchebag, but the furry.  And when that girl touched me (no, not with her boobies, Daddy).


So maybe I don't entirely recall the last pinky promise, because we make so many of them, but they feel special because it's between me and you.  You're kind of like my pinky promise pal.  Like if my pinky was feeling particularly cold and lonely, you'd be there, and so would your pinky.  And our pinkies could stay warm and happy together.  I really enjoy the presence of your pinky; it makes me moist.  And, gurl, it takes a lot to get my pinky moist.  Let's just say you are a very special person.  You and your delightfully moist-making pinky.


Anyhow, I've gotten a lot closer to you than a bunch of people I've known for most of my life.  I consider you one of my best friends, and probably my best friend at the high school.  You listen to my problems as best as you can and you give advice that makes sense.  You bring a smile to my face pretty much every time I see or talk to you.  You're so gorgeous and you have amazing taste in fashion.  I get severely jealous of you, because I know how really cool and legit of a person you are.  Everybody around you should be jealous.  I love you tons, you and all the other gorgeous Sean Connerys you create.  I hate seeing you in a hard time but it makes me that much prouder of you every time I see you struggling, because you're so strong and you get through all the hardships you've been dealt with a smile on your face the whole time.  I'm always here for you, no matter what happens or how corny that sounds.


You are beautiful in every single way.  Words won't bring you down. <3


Love always,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing