Letter Twenty-Five: Of He Who Faces a Difficult Time

Letter Twenty-Five: Of He Who Faces a Difficult Time

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Alex.

"

Dear Alex,


So hey...I hope you know that I do value you, Alex, even if I don't completely immerse you into every activity I decide to go do with Steph, Jaz, and/or Kevin.  I understand that I probably don't give you enough attention, but I really wish I could.  Believe me when I say I wish we'd spend more time together, the lot of us.


I know a lot of things in your life aren't particularly awesome right now, aside from partying it up in Dubai.  The only people you have to hang out with for the time being are co-workers, fellow students, and AJ, who may fall into one of the previous categories, of course.  I guess you could count Matt, but if I were you, I wouldn't, seeing as he's proven where his loyalties truly lie.  You know I count you as a friend, or you should.  Sure we haven't hung out since Jaz's birthday, but still.  You're somebody really great and special in my life.  This summer you got me MY jacket, my signature purple jacket.  We have a lot of fantastic memories together, like bringing in 2010 at Mitch's house and finding a hammer in the toy section at Target.  That's gotta count for something, right?


Stay strong and know that we do care about you.


Always,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It just feels like whatever is left of our friendship has changed somehow and I feel it slipping away. I have for months now. I don't mean to offend in anyway, but I don't know how much of this I can take to heart because I don't know how much longer my friendship is going to last with you and everyone else at this rate. I'm probably part of the problem too, I know I don't have the sunny disposition I used to, but I know some of my reasons for that. Maybe I'll see you around at some point, but anymore, I'm honestly starting to doubt it Mia. I don't feel terribly cared for as of late...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
1 Review
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing