Letter Twelve: Of She Who Demands My Dislike

Letter Twelve: Of She Who Demands My Dislike

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Katherine Camille.

"

To Katherine Camille,


The topic of this letter should be to someone I hate, but to be nice, I'll say that you're the person I like the least, and I have many legitimate (in my mind) reasons to like you least, so this letter will hopefully be done fast, because I cannot stand to keep addressing you.


First of all, you're a backstabber.  You should know the reasons for this one, of all the times you've backed out on me when I really needed you, and sold me out to the rest of our friends.


Secondly, you hold grudges very well.  I tried to be cool when we came in contact with each other again.  But you kept your beef with me, so I surrendered any hope of having respect for you at that point in time.


Thirdly, you tried to steal my friends.  I was friends with Claire since we were little kids and you tried to take that away, just the way you tried to take away people I'd had before, like Robby, Buffer, Shenanigans, and Kevin.  Now, I don't give too much of a damn about Robby, because the two of you would be perfect for each other in your pain-causing, sex-obsessed world.  I miss Buffer and Shenanigans, but the big one is Kevin.  MY FRIEND Kevin.  You know that even he calls you Panda now?  He's one of my best friends, and you've tried to get at him.  Why do you always need what little good I have left in me?  Why?


You, Katherine, were one of the reasons I've always felt so alone.  If I never spoke to you again, I'd be completely fine with my life.  And by the way, this isn't making threats, it's simply expressing my dislike of you.  So don't try to pin things on me again, because it won't work.


I could have been a good friend to you on a long-term basis, if you hadn't hurt me so many times.  But forget that chance.


Mia.



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on January 10, 2011
Last Updated on January 10, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing