Letter Nineteen: Of He Who Pesters Me

Letter Nineteen: Of He Who Pesters Me

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Martin

"

Dear Martin,


Yeah, bet you weren't expecting this one, huh?  I convinced you that you and I were cool, and then cut off all my connections with you.  Did you ever wonder why that one happened?  Well, it went with a little Skype conversation we had a while back about inner and outer beauty and how it affected us.  I never once called you ugly or did anything to insult you, but the greatest thing you told me was that "Some girls are beautiful naturally.  Others artificially.  You make up for it in other areas."


Seriously...you expect to say something as stupid and asinine as that and not expect me to ignore you?  I know you meant well, but honestly, is there any need to make a girl feel ugly and insecure?  That's why you pester me.  Because you take little regard of the feelings of the people around you.  You flirted with Steph when you knew she had a boyfriend, then immediately made your way to Jaz when Steph wasn't having any of it.  And you expect girls not to turn you down?  Plus, you always relate our experiences to your own.  And that's okay, when you have something relevant to say.  But not everything is about you.  You don't need to interject into every single conversation in the universe.


Please just try to be a little more considerate of people's feelings next time, then I might want to be your friend.


Sincerely,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on January 13, 2011
Last Updated on January 13, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing