Letter Twenty-One: Of He Whom I Misjudged

Letter Twenty-One: Of He Whom I Misjudged

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Arron

"

Dear Arron,


Why, isn't this a surprise, eh?  Actually, no, not really.  I did judge you on your first impression, which was that you were a yuck-bag.  Your hair was strangely colored (according to me, at least), your lip was pierced in a weird fashion, and you were dating Diana, who really didn't seem to like me because Tim broke my heart.  And then, all of a sudden, you weren't with Diana anymore, and somehow it was you and Steph.  I gave you guys five months, which you've torn up particularly well.


I know for a really long time I wasn't really nice to you for what seemed like no reason.  But you've got to understand that I was just trying to look out for Stephanie; I love her a ton.  And I don't mean to be mean, but you looked a little too funky to be with whimsical, magical Stephanie.  I judged you on that first impression, but you proved me wrong.  Waaaaaay wrong.  You're a good guy, Arron, and I respect you very much.  Even going off into the military, you've proven yourself worthy of taking care of my Stephanie, and I know you truly do love her and care for her.


Thank you for making yourself clear.  I really appreciate everything you've done for her.


Always,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on January 16, 2011
Last Updated on January 16, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing