Letter Twenty-Eight: Of the Person Who Changed My Life

Letter Twenty-Eight: Of the Person Who Changed My Life

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Steph <3

"

To my Stepharephanie, Stephin, Stephapha, and Lovely Soufflé,


In all honesty, you really catch this category down to a T, as someone who has changed my life.  When I met you, I could tell you didn't like me.  You kind of shrugged me off, telling Jaz that you didn't approve of me as Smiles's lover in our twisted little family, but I do remember your first compliment to me: "You photograph well from below."  A feat that you said didn't apply to too many people.  I held onto that compliment for a long time, longer than you would have thought.  We got off on the entirely wrong foot my freshman year, but I am so happy you decided to give me another chance.


We've had so many great times in the past few years, my darling Steph.  Two years ago, we weren't much of anything, but now we've joined a group of best friends.  Two-thirds of the Hat Trick, half of the Wolf Pack.  You make me incredibly happy, even though you consider me your sunshine.  I can't talk to you and be continuously sad throughout our entire conversations.


This year a lot of things changed for us.  Little did you know, you helped shape my best friendship with Kevin, and much of my personality as the girl I've grown to be today.  You've taught me so much about friendship, how to act, how much fun one can have, how to love, how to remember things...


A million and a half things I've learned from you.  You're one of the most special people in my life.  And I love you.  One thing that you've also taught me is not to judge people so quickly.  And by that, I don't mean you, I mean Arron.  You saw through our thinly-veiled stabs at his character, and you went with what your heart saw.  You saw Arron for what he really was, and for your friends, at least, that's a good guy.  He will take care of you, I can see it.  Thank you for everything you've done for me, as I really, really REALLY appreciate it.


One question: Are you dead yet?


No?


GAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!


Love always,

Mia/Decadent Brownie/Miafafa



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It didn't post my whole comment d****t. I will write it again the best I can remember. Ahem... MIA!!! I love this super duper uber much! I do recall giving you that compliment somewhere in my disorganized mind. But my dear, you ARE my sunshine and I wouldn't have it any other way. I didn't know I'd taught you so much, but I ish glad I did! Now my question for you is: Where have you been all my life? In a cupboard under some stairs! I love you

Posted 13 Years Ago


MIA!!! I love this super duper uber much

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing