Unexpected Chapter 17

Unexpected Chapter 17

A Chapter by Julie Beth
"

month 5

"

 

If I could stop the world right now, and go back in time, I would do it. I messed up bad. When I tried to fix it, it got worse. Now I’m back at square one. Living with my dad, again.

I didn't want to come back here, but Carson doesn't want me there. I guess that my mom isn't coming home anytime soon. That's another reason why I moved back in with my dad, for Hannah. It's sick what my father did to me, but for him to do that to Hannah, it's unspeakable. I won't allow it.

It's been almost two weeks since I left the condo. My stomach has gotten bigger, my clothes have gotten bigger, and my attitude has got a hell lot bigger... My stomach comes in use now a days. Hannah uses it as a pillow when were on the couch watching T.V. I usually spend my time with Hannah. Xavier comes over too, but not as much since he got his job back. I guess he was only fired for two days. His boss couldn't find someone skilled enough to handle money. I think his boss just missed him.

Dads never home, I guess that he's been leaving Hannah alone, which is not okay. Now I spend all of my time watching Hannah. My grades have dropped and I haven't heard from Carson since I left.

 

 

Hannah and I were sitting on the couch watching...well I don't know what we were watching. There were weird people dressed up in costumes jumping around on the screen. Over all it was more of a show Hannah would enjoy.

I really didn't want to be here watching this with her, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. So you can understand my excitement when the door bell rang. I went over to the door and opened it. Xavier was standing outside holding a bag of popcorn and a two liter bottle of blue mountain dew.

"I brought blue mountain dew." Xavier said with a smile on his face.

"I can see that." I replied as I returned the smile. I stepped aside and let Xavier in. He went straight into the living room, gave Hannah a hug, and told her,

"I got you a present Hannah."

Hannah shot up instantly excited "Did you really?"

"Yeah" Xavier chuckled as he pulled out a stuffed animal cow that he probably got from the toy bin at his work. But hey it's the thought that count right?

"Hey, Hannah." Xavier said as he patted her leg. "I need to talk with Maddy upstairs alone, is that okay with you?" Hannah nodded her head as she squeezed the life out of her new cow.

Xavier and I headed upstairs into my room. I shut the door and sat down next to Xavier on my bed. We were talking for a good hour, while eating popcorn and chugging Mountain Dew from the bottle. After we ran out of things to talk about, it got quiet. Not the normal, ha what to talk about now quiet, but the I have something to say but I don't know how to say it quiet.

"Xavier, do you need to tell me something?" I questioned as I popped a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

"So after you left I yelled at Carson. I talk to him about this every day. He kept saying he wasn't ready to talk about it but that's crap. Yesterday he came up to me and asked me if I could ask you something the next time I come over." Xavier said as he looked my straight in the eyes. His look made my stomach drop. For some reason I had a really bad feeling.

"What did he want?" I asked as I held my breath.

"Carson wants to know if you guys can talk. He hasn't really seen you cause you know, you've been either home or avoiding study hall so.."Xavier drifted off.

"When does he want to talk?" I asked my heart was pounding, I was already nervous.

"He wants to talk to you tomorrow after school."

I know I should say yes, but I’m afraid of what might happen. I don't even know if were still a couple, ok were not a couple but still-

"Soo" Xavier said interrupting my thoughts, "What do I tell Carson?"

"Tell him I say yes." I said just letting the words slip out without thinking it over.



© 2011 Julie Beth


Author's Note

Julie Beth
so this chapter is blah and short and crappy sorry its not good and i am very sorry to Sarah that this took so long so this is from your *cough cough's* and harassing txt messages lol but i still love you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

MEH.
but i dislike carson.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A little rushed. I loved how you described Hannah squeezing the life out of her cow! Hehe something i'd do

Writing keeps the dream alive
~V~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Tempers are brgining to settle with this one, intriguing

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Thomas Fitzgerald
.memberID. 028
.division. III
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. Thomas
.username. kissaled
.novels. Adrian, Memoirs of a Gay(sha)!
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer
.join date. 06-27-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked the chapter. Hannah is a cute little girl...I don't think it's a good idea for Maddy to talk to Carson..I don't really know...good write. :)
Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Even though it's short, it was still really enjoyable. Can't wait to read the conversation between Maddy and Carson :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great chapter!! Im eager to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i still liked it even though it was short. just a little rushed and i love how you used Mr.Cow.

Posted 12 Years Ago


toy bin at his work- at his job.
Yay finally a chapter! it may semed rush and ur telling instead of showing,but we need to know wat happened in that time period that she seperated from carson and OmG i wonder what carson wants to talk to her about!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i can also see where the cow came frmo, by the by. your little real life stuffed animal cow lol. well yeah thats it *cough cough* more please!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol Julie i was taking s ip of soda when i read your authors note and i nearly spit it out my nose!!!!
i cannot explain how badly i am laughing.
i went from "great ending, short, but HOO wait theres a next chapter button" to "DUDE OMFG I CANT BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT LMFAO TO THE MAX!!" XD lol
well i still love you too
but.........KEEP GOING!!
and if i hit that next chapter button and it says "writing is unpublished" im going to scream really loud then stalk you with facebook and writerscafe and just plain stalk you since I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE NOW hahaha love you girl

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

590 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 23, 2011
Last Updated on September 10, 2011


Author

Julie Beth
Julie Beth

lala land, RI



Writing
Content Content

A Story by Julie Beth



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..