Unexpected Epilogue

Unexpected Epilogue

A Chapter by Julie Beth
"

3 weeks later

"

 I took a seat next to Jasmine who was wearing a short purple dress. Jasmine got the best of me and somehow convinced me to wear a short white cotton dress with spaghetti straps.  I pulled the dress down a bit before I sat down in my chair.

"Will you stop it, you look hot." Jasmine told me as I adjusted my dress in my seat.

"Yeah because I’m barely wearing any clothes. I feel like a freaking w***e." I retorted as I fixed my hair.

"It doesn't matter Maddy, this isn't for you, it's for Carson. He's graduating, you have to exploit yourself. Your mom is watching Dennis, you guys have the whole night to yourself, and I was not going to let you come to his graduation in sweats, or jeans. “Jasmine told me as I rolled my eyes. I was about to come up with some smart retort when the music started playing. The seniors started to march out in their silky green robes and took their seat in their chair.

 It was a really good day for gradation; the sun was shining, so we could have it outside. The weather was perfect, it wasn't overly hot, and it wasn't freezing cold.

  The ceremony lasted for four hours, it was nice for the first hour, but then after that, I just wanted to go home. I looked around at everyone else’s faces and could tell they were thinking the same thing. Everybody already got their diplomas and now we were waiting for the principle to finish up his tedious speech about how he will miss every single student up there, and all that stuff. I nudged Jasmine in the arm and she looked at me.

"What are Carson and Xavier doing?" I asked her looking back up at them. They were sitting right next to each other and were deep in discussion.

"Talking about god knows what, they won't do anything stupid, Xavier's parents are here and you know how uptight they are. They called me ditzy! Can you believe that?" Jasmine ranted in a hushed voice. I bit my lip, help back my laughter, and shook my head.

"I cannot imagine where they would get the from, maybe it's cause you're blond." I mumbled as Jasmine swatted my arm lightly.

"Shouldn't you be sitting with Carson's mom?" She retorted obviously getting annoyed with me. I already saw Carson's mom, when I asked her if she wanted to sit with me and Jasmine she said she was fine next to Xavier's parents.

  I was never very fond of Xavier's parents, they're really strict. That was one of the reasons why Xavier moved out. He didn't even tell them until he packed up everything and was ready to leave. That was a fight I could hear from my house and I live two houses away from him.

 The crowd started to clap so it was safe to assume it was over. We remained seated until all the seniors marched out onto the smaller field. After waiting for another five minutes, I went to go find Carson, but he looked like he was having a moment with his mom, I would feel like crap for getting in the middle of that, so I went to go see Xavier instead.

"Hey." I said smiling coming up to him and giving him a hug. "Congrats, you're getting old and serious now." I told him as he laughed and pulled me away eyeing my clothing.

"And you're still young and if you keep dressing like that, you'll be pregnant...again." Xavier retorted jokingly. I rolled my eyes.

"This was the doing of your ditzy girlfriend, and her dress is shorter than mine by far." I smiled at him he shrugged his shoulders. "Where is she anyways?"

"She's afraid of my parents so she wandered off so go see other people. Would you like to go see my parents?" Xavier asked with a big fake smile on his face, I laughed.

"I don't feel like getting death glares from them at this moment in time but thanks for offering."

"Yeah, I don't blame you." Xavier said as his mother called out his name. Her face was emotionless.

"I think you need to go." I said laughing. Xavier rolled his eyes and waved goodbye. He, unfortunately, gets to spend the weekend with his parents on vacation, which he somehow talked them into letting Jasmine come.

    I waved back at him then started to head over to Carson who was still talking to his mom. When he saw me he smiled and waved me over. I got there and Carson leaned down to kiss me quickly.

  "Alright, I’ll be going now." Carson's mom said after we pulled apart. "I expect you two at my house tomorrow night at eight o’clock and if you are late, you won't get cake, or dinner." She said sternly. She gave Carson a quick hug and me a kiss on the cheek, and then went to her car.

"I thought we were celebrating at the condo tonight?" I asked Carson looking confused. Carson smiled.

"She figured that we would want some space, it's been a busy day." Carson responded as he weaved his fingers through mine and brought me to his car. I waited in the car as Carson went to go turn in his gown and cap. He came back shortly and jumped in the driver’s seat, wearing ripped jeans and a t-shirt leave it to Carson to not get dressed up; I’m assuming Xavier did the same thing. I looked at Carson and saw he was eyeing me.

"You look amazing." He told me not taking his eyes off me, I blushed.

"And you look sexy." I told him as I leaned over and kissed him deeply on the lips, knowing that his mom wasn't watching this time. Carson kissed me back deeper, both of us forgot where we were until someone honked their horn at us. I jumped and pulled apart from Carson as Xavier rolled down the window to his parent’s car. He took his parents spare car, part of the deal was if he wanted to bring Jasmine, then they would have to drive down there themselves.

"The condo is five minutes away, could you seriously not wait?" He shouted at us laughing. Carson flicked him off as he sped away.

"Hey." I said to Carson as he started up the car.

"What?"

"Congratulations." I told him as we drove out of the jammed parking lot.

 

 When we got back to the condo, it was just me and Carson. Xavier already packed and loaded his car last night, so he was not going to be back for at least three days. Carson opened the condo door for me and once I walked in, he shut it and picked me up so I was straddling him. He leaned down and kissed me deeply and passionately. I laughed against his lips.

"Mr. Evans if you get me pregnant tonight, I will not let you live it down." I told him jokingly. Carson scoffed against my lips.

"It won't matter because I love you." He told me as he carried me to his bed room. I didn't question it, because I knew he meant it when he said he loved me. I loved him too...



© 2011 Julie Beth


Author's Note

Julie Beth
Who gets credit's for what:

Special Agent Fafa: gets all credit for making up the nickname Caddy, if anybody wants to fight it take it up with her but i only suggest you do that if you want to die

Liv & Fafa: Credit for the sequel plot, i had one part planned and I’m hijacking parts of your idea's so the sequel will be dedicated to you guys

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TOOO

Gracie: Thank you for helping me with chapter 38 and 39 and basically letting me tell you the whole book WHICH WONT HAPPEN AGAIN you're the best and i love you

Shnerd: believe me if you didn't review the book five months ago asking me to put more on, i probably wouldn't have posted it because I thought that no one was reading it

EVERYBODY: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING THE BOOK YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I AM AMAZING AREN'T I???? LOL. OKAY SO IM GOING TO RAPE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IN THIS CAUSE I LOVE CAPS!!!!! OKAY SO I LOVE THE ENDING. SHE MUST GET PREGNANT WITH A GIRL THIS TIME AND CARSON MUST GET KIDNAPPED OR I WILL KIDNAP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE THE SEQUAL FAST D****T OR IM GOING TO *explodes*

Writing keeps the dream alive
~V~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was a nice epilogue. I'm just glad Maddy is okzy. Can't wait to start the sequel even more. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


eek!!! i love love love LOVE this!! go find a publisher!! and i have the distant feeling she'll be pregnant again....hopefully it isnt as crazy as LAST time!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was an awesome book. i'm sorry I didn't review much, but believe me, I was definitely reading it. I'm so glad that you're making a sequel, you won't believe it. It was so amazing, and so into detail, it made me wonder if you'd gone through it all.

Great book, Julie, and I can't wait until I read the sequel.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY
FOR F*****G EVER
FOR F*****G EVER B*****S

YOU WANNA DISAGREE? MEET ME BEHIND THE DUMPSTERS TONIGHT AT EXACTLY EIGHT PAST SEVEN. IF NOT, IMMA BEAT YOUR A*S TWICE. ONE FOR BEING LATER ANOTHER FOR DISAGREEING.

Seriously, Julie, THIS WAS AN AMAZING BOOK. It was realisticly un realistic. It had SO MANY F*****G MOMENTS. It had it's humour, it's sadness, IT'S

OHMYFUCKINGGAWDWHATTHEFUCKISHAPPENING

moments.

I AM SO GLAD THERE IS A SEQUEL. THIS IS A BLOODY BRILLIANT BOOK. It's amazing. It tells the FANTASTIC story of a girl who gets pregnant. That's the simple summary. BUT THAT DOESN'T COVER IT.

NOT EVEN F*****G CLOSE.

♥♥♥

It's the story of a girl, whose father rapes her. She's pregnant with his child, and now has to balance her life-- from her overbearing mother, her best friend, her amazing boyfriend, and her creep of a father.

♥♥♥

OMG. I LOVED IT. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT. I feel like I'M YELLING SO MUCH BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. I WANNA SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?
♥♥♥

okay
imma done here

love♥

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HELL YES I GET A SEQUEL DEDICATED TO ME.

And not just ANY sequel. THE SEQUEL TO FREAKING UNEXPECTED. I remember this book when it was only eleven chapters. And I was like, "Are you gonna write more?"

AND LOOK AT THAT. YOU DID.

This was an incredible book. I loved every second of Maddy, Carson and Xavier struggling to get through the day. I loved it.

Every second.

And I'm now anxiously awaiting the next book.

DON'T KEEP ME WAITING D****T.

You have a nice day, now.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sooo, i thought this chapter was really sweet and i love how Carson and Maddy are all lovey-dovey again.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG!! I absolutely LOVE this book!! I would totally buy this at a book store! Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Gonna cry much! That was fantastic Julie, I'm so proud of you! You did such a great job and I hope I can stick to a book and make it as brilliant as this was. I love you, Bubbles!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I AM AMAZING AREN'T I???? LOL. OKAY SO IM GOING TO RAPE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IN THIS CAUSE I LOVE CAPS!!!!! OKAY SO I LOVE THE ENDING. SHE MUST GET PREGNANT WITH A GIRL THIS TIME AND CARSON MUST GET KIDNAPPED OR I WILL KIDNAP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE THE SEQUAL FAST D****T OR IM GOING TO *explodes*

Writing keeps the dream alive
~V~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well I'm glad I reviewed this book five months ago because this was amazing! :D I can't think of a better way to end this rather than their graduation.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

568 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2011
Last Updated on September 13, 2011


Author

Julie Beth
Julie Beth

lala land, RI



Writing
Content Content

A Story by Julie Beth



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..