Chapter 1- Meet us

Chapter 1- Meet us

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

It's up enjoy!!!!

"

        Chapter 1-Hazel

 

A soft early morning glow lit the inside of my room. I stared out the window admiring the color of the early morning sky. Then I sighed looking down at my notebook, the page was empty except for the new song title, in which I am still deciding. Three years and my other four friends do not know I wrote songs or play the guitar. But if I wanted them to know I would tell them in fact I would only hope that I would pull myself together and do it today. I whipped sideways to my alarm clock that sat on my night stand. I guess I’ll have to run to school, I thought leaving my guitar on my bed and grabbing my song book and tossing it under my bed.

I darted to my closet jerking the doors back getting my backpack and grabbing my algebra book. I opened the algebra book to the page where I had slipped my homework inside and groaned. Like most teenagers Algebra never really appeals to me, in fact I have a bad habit of stuffing it somewhere in my book and forgetting to do it. Yet the funny thing is I’m surviving with a B solid. I slung my backpack on me and grabbed the text book; I turned running down the steps and yelling a quick bye to my dad. Then I was out the door and running to school.

So well maybe, I was close to being on time, but when I came in my history teacher looked up. “Can you ever be on time, Miss Stone” he said getting up. “I’ll let it slide this once” he finished going up to the board. I looked around for a moment to everyone who was staring at me, and quietly sat down next to my friend Anne.

“Where were you this time?” she hissed as our history teacher started his beginning of the class lecture. I bent over to say home until a blond haired girl in front of us raised her hand, Mr. Bark our teacher turned and waited.

“Anne and Hazel keep talking and I can’t concentrate” she tattled turning her puny little face at us. “Why you little”-“Miss Stone and Miss Archer Please do not speak” Mr. Bark interrupted me before I could finish. I stayed quiet the rest of the class time.

 

“It took me everything not to punch her in the face” I said currently talking about the blond haired brat who tattled on me and Anne. I was in art next to my other best friends Chrissie and Kahlan. They are mostly the prankers and sometimes it is too good to be true.

Chrissie stood examining her painting, hand under chin. “It’s Fabulous!” she exclaimed proudly throwing her hands in the air. Kahlan bent over, eye brows raised, not convinced. “It’s nothing” she said turning completely sideways to face her. The room was now silent all eyes on Chrissie and Kahlan waiting for what they would do. Chrissie shrugged and started to sit, but before she could Kahlan jerked forward yanking the stool away. Immediately she fell on her butt. She looked up stunned by Kahlan’s choice of action and stood.

“Let’s give these people a show” referring to the audience, Chrissie slung her arm around Kahlan smiling wildly. That’s it she’s about to do something stupid I can see the future. Chrissie took a small step back snatching a can of dark green paint. Kahlan not knowing stood there silently. Good thing  the teacher was at the restroom, cause Chrissie emptied the can on Kahlans head. Her jaw dropped as the paint dripped down her face spilling on the floor. I bent back a little being the first to explode in laughter, her head turned to me angrily and she stepped forward pushing me in the chest. I screeched as I fell backwards off my stool on to an easel causing it to fall.

“Hey what in the world was that for” I yelled my face furious at the sight of the green handprint on my shirt. The class was now laughing crazily. Kahlan bent over snatching red paint flinging at Chrissie, who held her hands up for some protection. It was too late she was covered with dripping red paint. I sat up laughing.

“What are you laughing at” Chrissie snapped, and then like Kahlan and Chrissie read each other’s mind, they each grabbed a can of paint dumping it on me. “Oh my dad is goanna kill me” I cried out, wiping yellow and blue paint off my face.

Our art teacher walked in and her jaw dropped at the mess. “I never expect this behavior from A,B students” she spat marching to the phone. And so there you have it; you just meant four of the craziest girls. Who love to sing, one Direction songs and are huge fans. Kahlan and Chrissie were the prankers (well we all are but they do it the best). Kahlan is very smart and has her crush with her so called blond haired blue eyed boyfriend (Hint, hint. He’s from one direction, Niall Horan). That girl also has an appetite I’m scared to even touch her plate. She really Is nice though, trust me when your around its hard to ignore her she too playful sweet and kind. She has a nice shade of brown that pass’s her shoulders and with side bangs too. Chrissie on the other hand, LOVES to have a laugh and has her big crush (Zayne, who’s also from One Direction. If you don’t know them then learn them…NOW). So anyway we got that part down except for my HUGE crush on Harry Styles, I love that boy. Chrissie by the way almost has her shade of a light black color that pass’s her shoulders also. Anne though has blond hair that touch’s her shoulders, she’s very caring and funny and is a strongly good person just like me she likes Harry too, but I mean who wouldn’t. Me, I’m so not that special I have normal brown hair that pass’s my shoulders along with side bangs, not getting descriptive with me.

So snapping back to life now we were sent to the principal’s office. Luckily we had only lunch detention for two weeks. When the bell rang signaling it was lunch time I walked slowly to Mr.Armstrongs class. He was the lunch detention teacher and trust me that man bores you to death! I walked in the classroom just as he looked at me. I shivered noticing I was the first one.

“Sit” he instructed his nerdy voice kicking in. I sat down trying to ignore the man, at most his hideous ogre face plus the unibrow. Chrissie came in next sitting at the desk closest to me. ‘where’s Kahlan’ I mouthed, Chrissie shrugged meaning she didn’t know.

“You girls here about the shark attack” Mr. Armstrong said getting up just to pull his pants up. “Who has” I murmured putting my feet on the desk. “Miss Stone, you seem to be in a lot, I wonder why?” He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, “Gee, I don’t know” I said just as Kahlan walked in breathless. “Sorry had to grab a quick to-go brownie” she said, sitting at the desk closest to Chrissie.

“Figures” I said doing a little chuckle, craving the fact about her love of food. The next ten minutes were quiet and the whole time I was trying to find myself in a happy place. This meant day dreaming about a quick formed romance, between me and Harry Styles.Hey I have dreams too, people Kay. I leaned back in my chair eyes closed, until I fell backwards in my chair landing on the ground.Yeah so maybe day dreaming has some con’s.Chrissie and Kahlan laughed heavily and I got up.

“Whoa, that hurt” I said jumping up and pulling the chair up with me. Once the bell rang we were all gone before the bell could finish. We said our farewells and I walked to my science class looking down. Sure enough I whammed right into someone causing me to drop my books. I looked up immediately “I’m so sorry” I apologized looking at the person. “Hey are you okay” he said looking down at me. I stared at him for a minute; he was kind of cute, brown hair that covered his forehead and bright blue eyes that really stood out.

“Um…  I’m a little….umm…ahh...” now he looked at me concerned. “Not paying attention” I  finally said incredibly dazed. “Okay” he said looking away and then hurried off to his class. I stood there head tilted, for at least a minute until the bell rang and I screeched in horror, darting to class.

I walked in dazed and sat down in my seat and stared off in space. “Hazel, hello can you here me?” I heard Anne ask, then my share went to the left and she grabbed my shoulders and shoke me. “Quit day dreaming, we have to do the lab” she hissed, I shoke my head bringing myself back to the real world.

“Sorry” I apologized unzipping my back pack and searching for the lab paper. “What happened during lunch, where were you?” she asked looking around a little embarrassed. “We got lunch detention, for a paint mess” I explained, she nodded as if to say, Not Surprised.

“And why were you all…staring out in space?” she asked turning to make sure the teacher wasn’t there. I gulped thinking of something to say so I just said

“Reasons”



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
yeah has mistakes noticed that quickly

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome, i can sooo tell which character is each of us!!!!!!! awesome


Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Awesome~!!! Totally us!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Fun chapter! :) Nice job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I would live a paint fight sounds like fun except the lunch detention

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

yeah right its worth it
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Could you see the vein in the art teachers vein pop out when he/she saw the mess
LLN, love it, sounds sooooo much like us!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

551 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 12, 2013
Last Updated on January 20, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone