Chapter 10-Healing and maybe Dyeing

Chapter 10-Healing and maybe Dyeing

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

Can't tell read and find out. It will be published soon

"

                                 Hazel

The room I woke up in was dark and only a lamp slightly lit up the room. My ribs ached horribly, so bad I didn’t want to breathe. The room was quiet and full of sleepers the bed a little ways away from mine Niall and Kahlan shared one hugging eachother.Zayne had Chrissie in his lap her head on his chest and Liam and Anne were sitting against the wall  asleep.I looked down and toke a shaky breath,my ribs protested.I looked over at my arm  and toke loud breaths there were tubes in my arms.I paniced scared.I hated hospitals they were scary and they had that nasty smell to it.

 "Hey calm down its okay just a hospital" I looked over to see Harry right there. "Why am I here?" I asked frightened, "You were in a car accedent" he answered softly.

 "It hurts to breathe" I gasped, trying not to panic. "I know, its your ribs there broken" he answered his soft hand brushing my cheek.oh no not my ribs.

 "What" I wailed, that caused Kahlan to stir.My eyelids were heavy and i could barely keep them opened. "I thought you were going to die"  he said as I looked at him.My breathing slowed down as i grew more tired, "I'm so tired" I said, my vision getting blurry.

 "Well than rest luv" i didn't have time to think., but I mumbled, "Harry" I said through a shaky breath. "I"-"Shh" he hissed pressing one of his fingers to my lips. "Just rest". and I fell asleep.

 

 I woke up again the room was alittle quiet except for some talking.I opened my eyes only Anne and Liam were awake.Harry fell asleep his head on my bed and Hand in mine.I closed my eyes and decided to eavsedrop. "Do you think she'll be okay?" Anne asked her tone small and quiet. "Yeah, she will" Liam answered. "What about Kahlan?"

"I think that Niall will be able to help her through this, and the death of her father, he's  a caring person" Liam said, Anne did a little sigh. 

"Do you think that maybe for a break i can take you out tonight?" he asked, "Of course i'd love to" and then I ruined it I smiled.

"Hazel Isabella Stone, you curious curious person, I saw that smile" she said loudly, I opened my eyes smiling. "I had a good dream what are you talking about" I said sarcastically.

 "Sure" she said rolling her eyes, and standing doing a small stretch."How long were you listening" she asked, i shrugged causeing me to wince."Just the asking out for dinner-why what else were you talking about" I asked my eyes suddenly narrowing.Liam stayed quiet and looked down to the floor,Anne rolled her eyes hissing "pervert".

"Oh please" I rolled my eyes, the room was then quiet only for a short amount of time.

 "Hazel you are never aloud in a car for-forever" I heard Kahlan say.I smiled, "Oh thats so sweet of you,now two people are grounding me" I sighed, "Three"Chrissie interjected Jumping up.

 "Hazel you scared us all very badly" Chrissie said seriously, "Its not my fault, people" I yelled, than screeched painfully putting my arm on my ribs."Maybe its best if i don't yell-for a long time" I panted, while they nodded.

"No its our fault we left her alone" Kahlan said,I shoke my head as the answer 'no'.

 "It was going to happen any way, its no ones fault" I insisted,I was only telling the truth it was none of there faults it was ment to happen.I squinte a little, "Don't mind me asking but,What day is today?" I asked,Anne did a small sigh "three days after the accident" she answered,They all stayed quiet. "So...I need some food, cause i'm starving" I said holding in a laugh. everyones eyes narrowed to look at Kahlan, "Hey it was late no one was awake so what the heck" she said with a wide grin. "Uhm, there chicken is alot better than you think' she added happily.

"Whatever Kahlan i'm just happy you ate something" I smiled at her.Ever since her father died she's been all depressed and hasen't been eatting well in fact she skips meals and i was getting worried,usaully when you set a plate of food down in front of her its gone in a short amount of time.Everyone stared at Kahlan still as if waiting for her to tell me something.

"Whats wrong?" I asked in a worried tone, and there eyes did not leave kahlan.Kahlan silently pulled her sleeves up, I gasped "Kahlan What is that,Why are you cutting yourself" she stayed quiet, it was probably the depression but the cuts on her arms were wildly long and it looked deep and painfull.

 I closed my eyes trying to let that sink in,it took a while but my eyes finally opened just as the door did. "Good morning" the man with a white jacket said smiling. "Heard you were up late last night and fell back asleep" the doctor said, coming to my side. Wow, no really,i thought to myself.

 "So yes that must be nerve racking for you kids but"-"No one cares now get on with it" i inturrupted curtly, makeing even Liam hold back a small laugh. Its normal for me to be in a snippy mood when I'm hurt very normal plus I was already a little mad.

 "Um well the news i have for you, missy is that singing, talking, and even laughing will be difficult for you" Not like I already found that one out, "maybe some pretty grusome nightmares it depends.Your going to take one look at your ribs and scream, there bruised very badly and also sccared badly.And you can practice each day with singing but take breaks not small but big breaks" he continued looking down at me as i stared into space, the next words i didn't even pay attention to because i looked down watching Harrys face.

 "Hazel, whoo hoo" the doctor said and I looked up, "Yes I understand" I said even though I wasen't paying attention.

 

 The hours were sort of like a routine sleep wake up and talk then sleep again.It was already night and Niall and Kahlan were trying to play Chess which i really didn't pay attention too.Chrissie and Zayne went back to the rented beach house together and Liam and Anne were out on a dinner date.Louis was watching the itresting game of chess while i fiddled around on my phone bored and waiting for Harry to wake up.I looked through my dads loads of text messages.

 

Hey this is your father-if you even remeber.I wanted to let you know that you need to call me so i can finish what i was saying. Love you          -One week ago

 

 I need to let you know that since your ignoring me and never want to talk to me don't bother coming home after tour go back down to Spain with your familly.    -Six days ago

 

 I heard what happened, just momentarly.i hope your okay sweetheart even though you probably don't want me over there i may understand in a way.But do not think you will ignore me forever, i still want to see my grand kids-this does not mean go have some now if i ever find out your pregnant while your not here, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! love you. P.S you can have kids when your 25-NO SOONER!      

 -five days ago

 

 I rolled my eyes, and turned my phone off, Dads.You may hate them or love them but....I put my phone down, hearing Niall yell "Kahlan you cheated" Kahlan laughed loudly, than she flicked a game piece and it hit louis in the head.

"my god watch it" louis snapped, I did a small laugh.And he looked at me "It's not funny,a" he said which made me laugh more. After a good few minutes I kept my eyes closed just relaxing, or just planing thing out.I was hopeing that I could quickly leave the hospital reason one I just don't like it here and reason two I Have to practice singing even when I know its going to be double the difficult.Even with Kahlan somewhere in there she's, correction we all have to go to her fathers funeral, just to help her through it well thats what friends were for anyways.Than in at least five weeks we should go on tour, but things are still be debated right now.

 Plus we had plenty of time to get things ready and maybe even some empty space time.Sometime we'll have to end up helping Russell with reporters and all that but I didn't really care about that, if the man can handle us than he can handle them.Hopefully no more Drama will go on, for now cause being a singer,you really don't know what to expect.

 My eyes opeed and I stared at Kahlan, she's who worries me the most.Loseing a father does some damage to a person i should deffinatly know that, and I never want to make a mistake I once did.

 

I came out of the rest room giving a light sigh, "Oh lord,Cloths!" I groaned happily, I'm sure I would not be the only one who dislikes baggy gowns.I shivered remebering I Had worn one,Disgusting.I decided that some sweats and a T-Shirt would be an easy start, well mostly because it was comfortable.I would have to start off whereing soft baggy shirt and stuff for a while.I had to keep my eyes closed putting my shirt on so did not have to see the scars and black bruises.

 Harry shrugged and I shyly took his hand, "I'm going to have to make up a fith Beats member, her name will be.....Undecided and she's all mine" Louis said, I smiled.

"Okay you have fun with that" I laughed a little. "That" Louis repeated his eyebrows raised, almost deffensivly, "Have fun with her, happy" I rephrased, Shocked at how wrong that sounded.

 "Oh I will" louis promised, that made and Chrissie do an on going "Whoa".We entered the elevator looking back for Kahlan untill I remebered she was back at the studio with Niall,I'm sure there doing something.And just to my surprise my phone went off, which made my cheeks burn so badly with embarassment.No one says I can't have What makes you beutiful song as a ring tone.I took my phone out and glanced up.

 "Uhmm, Love my ring tone" I smiled, holding my phone up Louis and Harry smiled. "So thats Why you don't answer me,I could have burn the house down that one day" she stopped and looked at the staring people, "I mean I didn't almost burn the house down while cooking Ramon" she said, and Zayne did a small laugh.The akward silence flooded the crowded and staring people.

 "Umm so i should answer this" I said, answering my phone. "Hellow" I said almost to happy, thank god the elevators doors open cause thats when everyone busted out laughing.Nothing more akward than Chrissies admitting to almost burning the house down.

"Its me kahlan,I was just calling to ask where you are" She asked in a hurry for some reason."We are walking out of the hospitall" i said slowly. "Okay good I was jst wondering" she said, we walked through the door into the front of the parking lot. "See you latter-or maybe even never" the phone went dead and my eyes widened, or maybe never.I closed my eyes and thought hard,Studio tall building,Suicidal.My eyes opened fast with alarm.I bent over snatching the keys from louis and darting to the grey mercedes in front of us.I started the car, scared for a moment.I stomped on the gas pedal and the car jerked forward I screamed as i ran over buchs of herbs to get to the street, i pulled the steering wheel and the car swirved to get in the right lane. "I'm crazy,I'm so crazy I'm going to truly die" I said, as the cars speed accelerated.

then My eyes widened as a vision came to me.I remebered it, being on the phone and looking over to see the truck slam into the side.I screamed on the top of my lungs as i noticed i ran a red light.I took my phone and tryed dialling nialls number.Then it said that this call was not able to contribute.I tryed again putting the phone to my ear.

 "Pick up the phone, pick it up!" i said impatiently,Than he answered. "Hi"-"NIALL WHERES KAHLAN" i cut him off, "Calm down she just went to the restroom"

 "cheak and see if she there" i yelled, "Your telling me to go into the womens restroom?" he asked confused. "Yes Do it now!" I yelled.

 I heard silence and him call kahlans name, "theres no one here, what is this all about" he asked a little frightened. "Niall she called me and asked me where i was, then said see you later or maybe never" i answered, I did here him hiss 'oh ****' and then he hung up that boy and cussing.I Stepped on the gas pedal to go faster and the speed rose, i was going to make it.Then i almost passed it, I stepped onthe brakes and went into the steering wheel.I gasped surprised at how mucj that hurt.

"Oh sweet mother that was painfull" i groaned panting,than my head went up and i ran out of the car leaving it on and darting inside. agaurd caught hold. "I don't think so miss stone your car doesn't go there" he said in a ruff tone.My head tilted now i was mad, "Get.your.hands.off.me" I spat. then man laughed "or what you going to give me precious girly goo goo eyes"  he said, I forcefully grabbed his arm and ripped it off me.I still held pulling it backwards untill i heard a snap and his pain full scream,oops. "Freeze don't move" one guy said I glanced to the open elevator and ran to catch it and I did.

 I tapped my foot impatintly waitng for the top floorbut it took to lon I darted out and ran up the two flights of stairs to the outside roof of building.Kahlan looked back at me and then at niall.

 "Don't jump Kahlan" I warned, Then the door behind me opened and Chrissie and Anne stopped dead in there tracks. "No don't jump" chrissie yelled. I stepped forward and she noticed, "Don't come any closer or i'll jump" she warned. "No Don't move Hazel" Niall yelled not wanting her to jump.

 "I don't want you to jump, Kahlan" i said remebering a moment in my life like this.

 "I once new a friend, and her name was Amilia.She was my friend for seven years and she was the only friend i had, She told me that the only way to solve lifes problems was to talk them through with someone.I was so busy worrying about my problems i wasen't able to see the change in her.It turned out that she watched her ffather get murdered,he was pulled out of the car and stabbed eight times, and was killed instantly.Two days later she begged me to jump off a bridge with her and I was in the same situation i am in right now.I had told her that there was more to life than this, and that it didn't have end like this.But she turned to me, and swore to me that I would die a horrible painful death, for someone I loved.I relize now that what she said was a truth" i continued and walked to the edge and stood next to her.

 "Friends don't do stupid stuff alone" I quoted,Chrissie stepped next to me and Anne joined too Than Niall went on the other side taking her hand "I'd rather die than live without you" he said sweetly to her.I looked down at the road and then back at her.She stepped back shaking her head

"no Don't want you to all die" She said, "I'll live if its what you want" she finished. "Of course its what we want Kahlan" Anne said,Niall came next to her and hugged her, "you have the worst habbit of scareing me" he whispered i walked to away from the edge Anne and Crissie following.

 The door to the roof flew in and police officers came towards us. "Hazel Stone you are Aressted" one man said, "For what" I snapped.

 "For murdering a man" my eyes widened, "Your crazy i would never kill someone" I said, "What do you mean she literly just like saved a life" Anne said. The officer jerked my arms back andI heard handcuffs click, meaning it was tight around my wrists, "Oh try telling that to the judge" the man hissed grabbing my arm and pulling me forward, unexpecting this move I fell and winced painfully. "Be carefull She just came out of the hospital" Kahlan shouted comeing forward and pushing the cop. The man angrily grabbed Kahlans arm and slung her.

 "Kahlan!"Niall shouted darting forward and catching Kahlan hand.I sat up and screamed.Kahlan was hanging over the edge of the building, thank the world Niall caught her. "Pull her up!" I screamed. Niall ignored me and pulled her up with all his strenth, 'I will not let you fall" he said with words of determination.Then she was almost up he literlyly dragged her away from the edge hugging her, it was Adorably cute and so romantic almost like being in a movie, or watching one.

 Kahlan sat up, or tryed too with her eyes wide.I bent over to try and see Nialls faces it was red and he had teers escapeing.

 

 

 

 

 

            


© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry to be inpatient, but.. WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE UP? D:

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

I'm not sure but soon, Thanks for reading
Interesting.. =] Great Write!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Wow... just, wow!!! Did she kill the guard when Hazel was going into the building? Or did she do a hit-and-run when she was driving? And wowww Chrissie almost burned down a house by making Ramen... I actually almost did that before ._.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This craziness but completely awesome

Posted 11 Years Ago


OOOOOHHHMYYYYYGAWD! What an unexpected turn!
Who the hell did Hazel kill??????
Cant wait for more!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 3, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..