The rest of the year Part 3 {Protecting}

The rest of the year Part 3 {Protecting}

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

The girls get in a FIGHT

"

Chrissie

  We walked along the sidewalk heading for school, just having one of our random conversations, as usual. I heard some laughter behind us and stole a glance behind me the so called “Bratty queens” were following us.

“Hey how you loving the fame Beats!” one shouted, the blond laughed ugly and yelled “Yeah I could sing better than you ever could!” We stopped and turned to look at them.

 “How’s your mommy, whoops I forgot she’s dead” the blond yelled at Hazel, Hazel looked away trying to ignore. “I’d shut up if I were you” I told the Blonde she bounced her volleyball and smiled.

 “When’s your birthday tomorrow, anniversary of your birth and mother’s death how happy” the blond said, Kahlan trotted off towards them but Hazel grabbed her arm pulling her back “No” she said eyes watching the blonde, “It’s what she wants” Hazel finished looking at Kahlan.

  We stood there for a moment before Kahlan broke out of Hazels grip and gave them “the stare” before finally joining us to keep walking I heard them rush closer to us and lots of whispering. Then the girl threw the volley ball at Kahlans back.

 “C’mon weakling, come at me what are ya goanna do” the second girl yelled, all three of the girls were really getting me angry now. Kahlan turned on her heels to stare at the girl who shouted that. “Start something I dare you” she hissed, the girl laughed and shrugged.

  “Yeah I’m the weakling” Kahlan said sarcastically, the girl now looked mad, this may be ugly. “SHUT UP” she said coming forward and pushing her, Hazel moved forward and pushed the girl down.

   “Don’t touch her” she snarled angrily, The Blonde now stepped forward fists clenched. “Don’t make me hit you” she threatened, I eyed the third girl as she was staring me down, ready to take me on. Anne was beside Kahlan after helping her up.

  “You don’t have the guts” Hazel said in the girls face. Next was new, the blonde slammed her fist into Hazels face, and that’s when Kahlan tackled the blonde and pinned her to the floor I ran and blocked the other girls but they only watched as Kahlan beat the crap out of the Blonde. Anne helped Hazel up and she removed her hand reveling blood that streamed out of her nose. Then I was tackled by one of the girls. I kneed her in the stomach and she rolled off me on the ground, I got up and ran too Kahlan I grabbed her and pulled her off the Blonde. It took me every strength in my body haul this little fighter away.

 “ANNE” I shrieked trying to hold her back, Anne came over to me and helped me drag her as far as we could. “WEAK” the girl screamed at Kahlan while Kahlan screamed worse things at her. Hazel caught the blonde as she tried to dart past, and her threw her a couple feet back. “BUG OFF” she yelled, the blonde stood facing her. The blonde tried to smash her fist into Hazels face but she caught it and snapped it back. The girls piercing scream lasted for a moment before Hazel let go. The other two girls grabbed on too Hazel and with full force slammed her into the cement ground. The girl started to laugh until Hazel slammed her foot square in her face. I let go of Kahlan and we both ran too stop the other two girls from hurting Hazel anymore. I grabbed on to the girl and she practically pulled my hair out, so I did the same. Kahlan was punched once but took the girl down again. Anne helped Hazel up only to push her back the blonde came back, “HAZEL!” she screamed sprinting past Anne only to be hauled back. Men in black suits grabbed on to the beauty Queens and hauled them back two holding me three trying to calm Kahlan down, and one holding on to Hazel who was not fighting the side of her face was covered with blood. An ambulance was pulled to the side and a limo to. The men hauling us back were our body guards; they do such a great job. Russell sprinted too Anne who only had some blood on her lips and scratches on her face.

  “Anne what happened here” he asked, “A fight what do you think” Anne replied. A women sprinted to me “No” I yelled, “Hazel and Kahlan are the worst them first” I said she nodded and ran too Kahlan. The guard finally let go of me and I ran over to Kahlan who sat on the ground not even caring about the paramedics asking her questions. She was giving the Blonde the Death look. Hazel was laid down looking up at the sky; I came over and laid next to her.

“Why don’t you let them look at you” I asked she shook her head, “I’m fine” she lied, she was barely in it that slam into the cement left her head bleeding. Eventually she did let them look at her and we spent a good hour in the hospital. Turns out Hazel had a bad concussion and Kahlan cracked two ribs, I had a couple cuts and bruises and had stitches but other than that we were all fine. Anne was the one who called Russell during the fight, so thank heavens to her.

         ******************************************************************

  “Um lets think postitive, Kahlan you kicked some butt, Hazel you broke a wrist, And Chrissie you held them back. On the bright side we have a personal tutor’s slash teachers now” She said trying to smile. We stayed quiet; Kahlan bent over and snatched the last piece of Pizza.

“It is called protecting” she said sitting back in her chair we had taken a flight to Georgia and then we have to take a car ride to Orlando, limo privileges were taken away from us so now we were in a van Kahlan had the back seat and me and Hazel sat towards the front Anne was driving and didn’t want to be bothered, (Hint, Hint says the passenger seat Is empty).

“Oh are we there yet” I groaned, Hazel laughed Anne looked mad “a couple minutes” she answered, I rolled my eyes “You said that two hours ago” I snapped, she ignored me completely. Turns out I fell asleep and woke when Hazel shook me “We are here at the Hotel” I figured that because people swarmed the front. We hurried thought the crowd and entered the hotel, we all went to bed quickly. I tried to set the alarm but gave up.

“Hey let me See” Kahlan said setting it to go off at 7:30.”Gives us time to eat breakfast, get ready and catch the Disney buss” she instructed, I nodded agreeing than we went to bed.



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
Yes not out yet

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool love the fight ggggoooo beats!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Oh, I got so mad while reading about the fight. I wanna beat those girls up!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jan

11 Years Ago

True...but still!
Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

What part...........
Jan

11 Years Ago

I liked the part when you started fighting
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
GLOB DANGGIT HAZEL!!! I saw it say," The girls get in a FIGHT" and I got all excited like," OH!!!" then when I clicked on it there was nothing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Same here GRRRRRRRRRRRRD
Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

Its up now
Jan

11 Years Ago

Yay~!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone