The rest of the year Part 4 {Orlando Florida Fun}

The rest of the year Part 4 {Orlando Florida Fun}

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

Anne

“I still cannot believe you ate a bar of soap” I laughed, Kahlan opened her mouth but had to think for a moment “I thought it was white chocolate, you didn’t tell me….Chrissie” she spun looking for her Chrissie took her beanie and darted out of the room.

  She ran out following her I did too, “THAT IS MY BEANIE” she screamed, people glanced at her crazily and watched as Chrissie was able to catch the elevator before it could close. Kahlan groaned loudly and went back in the room I looked down the railing to see that she was in the lobby next to the fountain. Hazel sneaked up behind her. Kahlan came back with Chrissies suitcase “Anne please do help me”, She said looking down at Chrissie Hazel Screamed “BOO” and she collapsed into the fountain screaming. I laughed hard and then Kahlan bent down humming and the tossing Chrissies cloths over the railing.

  It was around 4:30 and we were goofing around, since we had just came back from seaworld.We all had shorts on and were getting ready to play some volleyball on the beach.untill we were distracted.

   It was a great day, in the morning we ended up missing the Disney buss all thanks to Chrissie who would not get out of bed her fault she was on her phone all night, the excuse being ‘I couldn’t sleep’.Mhmm, everyone believed that one (Not).

  It was hilarious seeing Hazel and Chrissie making their fish faces every time we passed a fish tank, Kahlan kept making loud sea lion noises when were feeding them. People looked at me and I just would give them a slight smile, because the noises were loud and didn’t sound right at all. We completed a good round of rides and came back soaked since we sat in the splash zone at the shamu show.

          *************************************************************

    I sat at the desk reading through some of the hotels menu, while the other girls messed around. “I still cannot believe you threw my cloths out of my suitcase, over a BEANIE” Chrissie yelled.

 “and I still can’t believe you spiked the ball in my face” hazel said to me, Kahlan looked at me and laughed “Hey it was funny though” Kahlan smirked, Hazel rolled her eyes.

 “Nothing funnier than someone videotaping that and showing the world” she mumbled to herself looking back down at her magazine, someone phone went off and it turned out to be hazels, She sighed picked up and answered it. She ended up walking out of the room speaking in Spanish. I looked at Kahlan “suggestions for dinner?” I asked.

  We ended up all having burgers and going to bed EARLY. The next morning we rushed around putting together our backpack and actually catching the Disney buss.We entered magic kingdom and immediately a man greeted us “Hello Beats, would you like a picture?” the man asked a camera in his hand, “Yes please” I quickly agreed before anyone could say anything. We stood side by side and smiled. The man took the picture and explained to me where I could get it up but I just nodded not really paying attention.

We searched around taking as many rides possible laughing and buying cotton candy.

“I’m soaked’ I mumbled after the Splash mountain ride, “I say we go for a third round” Hazel said excited. “I was thinking maybe the Swiss family tree house would be cool” I said changing the subject.

       ******************************************************************

Thursday me Chrissie and Kahlan were listening to Russell go over rules for the wedding. “And Kahlan I swear if you touch the prohibited food table…” he stopped already getting mad. “Chrissie try to stay on your feet please” he turned to me and smiled, “I should not have to worry about you”

“And where ever Hazel is send her the message that I said don’t try or do anything stupid” he stood strait sighing “Are you done?” I asked rudely since he was getting on my nerves, and to think we have to deal with this man. He hesitated for moment trying to think, then out of the restroom came Hazels piercing scream.

  “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!” her strangled cry filled the air and she burst out of the bathroom jumping excitedly. “What!” we all yelled at the same time.

 “THERE HERE” She screamed, “Who” we yelled again. She looked up at all of us

                                     “One Direction”



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
What do you think gonna happen?????
yes there are mistakes and i didn't feeling like going into details

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
WOMAN!!! WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! I'M SO EXCITED PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!! COME ON!!! Awesome as usual btw~ BUT PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Omg their there you guys are all gonna freak

Posted 11 Years Ago


MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LITRALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I AM TEMPTED TO RUN TO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE YOU TELL IT TO ME!!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

i would but i have to go to dance in a few minutes!

Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

ohh and was thinkin about posting another Chapter
Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

You can still post it!!!!!! please post another...... Please
I messed up the part 3 and 4 so oops.
Its Fixed though

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 15, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone