The rest of the year Part 6 {December}

The rest of the year Part 6 {December}

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

The girls celebrate Christmas and new years

"

                   

 

                    Hazel

  I carefully spread the Icing on the cake, humming to myself. Chrissie took the pizza out of the oven inhaling it “Girl you know how to cook”. She set the pizza down on the counter and watched me. “So what’s the plan miss ‘don’t come in the kitchen’” Chrissie quoted which was true I was too busy trying to prepare the pizza, since I cooked it from scratch.

 “Umm I tried to invite one Direction but I’m….” I looked away cheeks burning at the fact that at the wedding I got Harrys number and we text each other, I had to ask though, who wouldn’t?

 “So are they?” She squealed excitedly, I shrugged since when I asked him I got no answer. She pulled out her phone “I’ll ask Zayne” she said looking down at her, guess I’m not the only one.

“SHES HERE” I heard Anne yell just as she opened the door, I screeched and finished the extra fudge cake. “Omigod I smell Pizza, Hazel I love you” she said as I put the pizza on the table. “I did the decorations” Anne said bowing. “Thank you it’s wonderful I love it! Where’s the cake?” she asked looking at me.

  “Sparky ate it” I lied; hearing his name be called my brown lab looked up at me. I smiled and emptied out garbage bag fool of balloons.Sparky popped about five and I had to put him in the backyard. He tried knocking down my Christmas tree, so I had to prohibit the living room privileges till after Christmas. My dad had to work for the night so lucky that.

 After an hour we were breathing in helium. “I love polla!” I said laughing, me laughing made everyone else laugh. Then the doorbell rang I jumped and watched the balloon fly off. I answered the door and screeched.”Vas Happnin” Zayne yelled hands in the air. I smiled letting them in. I closed the door and turned right into Harry “Sorry” I apologized, and then I noticed he was hugging me.

    I slipped the movie into the DVD player and stood. “Hazel are you sure, won’t you get paralyzed” I looked over at Chrissie, “What” Zayne asked confused. “She’s afraid of clowns” Harry answered, I had no idea he knew that. I looked over at Kahlan as she did a laugh at something Niall said. I dragged my feet walking to the couch I sat by Harry. “Umm you won’t get mad if I”-“Go ahead” he answered before I could finish. I grabbed a pillow and held on to it leaning against him. I screamed the whole time along with Kahlan, I would even here Niall say “Shh” I looked over to see him rubbing her back and whispering something in her ear. I looked at the screen and screamed, jumping out of my skin so far I went in Harrys lap. I could not help it. Chrissie did scream once and Zayne smiled and covered her eyes, they could be the perfect couple.

    *****************************************************************

“Why must I be in the car with you” Kahlan whined, “Because I’m not dying alone” I snapped, I had just got my drivers lisence.I sighed and started the car, “WE”RE ALL GOANNA DIE!” Kahlan screamed I stepped on the brakes jerking forward. Harry looked at the backseat. “Thanks for giving her confidence, the last thing we need Is to get in an in accident” I looked at him frowning, “Well than you drive Mr” I snapped, He rolled his eyes “Start the car” The ride was actually well until I had to walk to the studio that night.

  I walked the dark streets alone, stopping to look at my phone. I walked down a short cut Ally.Thats where I saw her the Blondie, with a cast on her wrist from the fight. standing next to her was a buff guy. She hissed something and he turned and looked at me. I tried to ignore them and walked by, someone grabbed my arm and I fell back, my guitar crashed to the floor I flinched. Luckily it was in the case or I would have exploded. But I didn’t want to pick a fight with that man. I got up and tried picking up my guitar but the guy snatched it “What’s the matter” he laughed, and I reached to get it but he pulled it away. I smiled and then frowned “Give me the Guitar now!” I said through crushed together teeth. He ran off after elbowing me I got to my feet. Just as he took out my guitar. He looked at me and smiled, “NO!” I screamed at the top of my lungs darting for it but it was to late he smashed the guitar into the ground. And it was lost. Forever.

 *********************************************************************

                                                            Kahlan

   “She’s not answering her phone” I said in a panicked tone. Hazel was not here like she was supposed to be, two hours ago. Harry jumped up “Hazel where are you” he asked into the phone.”Are you hurt are you all right?” he asked eye widening. “I’m coming right now” he said putting his phone in his pocket, and grabbing his jacket.

 “WHATS WRONG” I yelled jumping out of Nialls lap. “Someone broke her guitar” he answered leaving.

  *******************************************************************

                     Hazel

I tried putting the broken wooden pieces back together but it would just crumble. Tears streamed down my face blinding me. One piece of remembrance and it was gone. I felt someone kneel next to me.  “Its gone” I croaked, Harry hugged me and I still tried to put it together. “Hey,I’ll make it up to you I promise” I ignored him, “Please your freezing let me take you home” he said but I shoke my head. “You’re going to get splinters” I finally stood up leaning against him shivering. I sat in the passenger seat and watched him take off his jacket and wrap it around me.

  “I’ll make it up to you” he whispered closing the car door

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
There will be another dcember Chapter. Sorry its short
Please REview and please ignore mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is interesting. I might check out more. Great Write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


It was really good!!!! Loved it!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awwww poor hazel

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Awww~!!! I loved the ending!!! Harry hugging Hazel while she shivers desperatly trying to fix the guitar, SO CUTE!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yayayay awsome write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

Empty Space (:
FAvorite part is............
Lol, cant wait! My b-day is in December! all readers, please check out my group The Beats Girl

Posted 11 Years Ago


Write it soon I cant wait!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


writee it soon!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 20, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone