Chapter 14- Better

Chapter 14- Better

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"

 

 

 

Easily noticing that the person was Harry, I pushed myself to sit up and look at him. Then I turned my head to look at the floor. I felt guilty for not telling the truth that night three months ago so I looked up and smiled, "would care for a chocolate chip cookie?" I asked eyeing the coffee table were the plate sat. "Why don't you" he says bending down in front of me. "I'm not hungry" I looked away from his face and at the opened French doors.

 

   "You look tired, confused and hungry" he said softly. The first two ones were true I was very confused, and I could barely keep my eyes open. "I am... tired and confused" I said very slowly. Russell bent down next to me "One week" he reminded me and stood leaving without a word, I gulped.

 

 

 

    The morning was quiet because the rest of my family was gone at someone else's house. I looked across the table at harry, who was staring at me."How's everyone else?" I asked softly. He looked at me then looked away, "Not good" Was all he said. I laid my chin on the table. "Are you mad at me?" I asked.

  "Yes I am, you should have told me no matter what" He said looking back at me. "I know and I'm sorry" I said looking away, I wondered what Kahlan, Chrissie and Anne was doing.

                “So do you want to do something” I asked softly, He looked at me than at the window. “Why not” he said smiling.I stood carefully and picked a cup full of water, I dumped over his head smiling. “Pay back” I laughed putting the cup down and running out the front door. I stopped when I was on the beach looking back to soon.He picked me up going around in a circle and setting me down.

             “Oh I’ve missed you so much” He said kissing my cheek and smiling. “Race You to the water” I yelled running to the water I went in the and holding my breath and than surfacing. We splashed at each other and then ended up laying on the beach until we were dry.I stayed quiet for a long time.

“I really want to see Anne Kahlan and Chrissie” I said under my breath. “Yeah I agree how about we leave tonight” he said. I nodded and stayed quiet. I sat up and looked at Harry. His eye brows lifted “is something wrong?” he asked. I shook my head. “Its just that I love…You” I smiled. And he sat up kissing me on the lips

 

                         Kahlan

   I hummed to myself wincing every so often, when the blade went in to deep. I was alone in the bathroom, which often rarely happened. I put the stupid blade doe down washing my arms and pulling my sleeves down then pushed myself off the counter and cleaning the mess of blood up. Once I was done I slowly unlocked the door pocking my head out to look for someone but no one was there, well at least I thought because the place was dark. I came closing the door and entering the dark living room area the turned to go into the kitchen running into someone. I screeched jumped back and flipped the light switch on. I squinted, oh crap that was Niall standing there quietly looking at me.I smiled casually and gave him a hug.

  "That is the fakest smile ever, what were you doing in the restroom" He asked his tone of voice sharp.I looked at him, he pulled my arm up and pulled the sleeve down. He sighed and I pulled my arm yanking the sleeve down. "What do I need to do to help you stop this" He asked his eyes saddened. I looked down My eyes watering, "I don't know how okay, believe me I try but it doesn't work" I said loudly tears falling off my cheek. He wiped away a tear and pulled me in for a hug. "its okay" He whispered, his fingers running through my hair I pushed him away hard enough he went a coffee table falling backwards. My eyes widened and I forgot everything, What did I just do. He looked at me then scrambled to his feet.

                “I’m fine see its okay” he smiled, I was to angry with me. I walked away storming out the door thinking, I don’t deserve to live.

 

 



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
short ya I know

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on June 15, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone