Chapter 4-Just a chance

Chapter 4-Just a chance

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

Chapter 4-Hazel

Russell bit his lip in excitement. “So I’ll need to know your names” he finally said. “Well I’m Hazel” I said and looked at Kahlan who looked at the limo like it was gold. I stomped her foot and she jumped “Ow” she snapped, “Your name” I hissed under my breath. “Oh,me name is Kahlan” she said directly to him. Russell’s eyebrows lifted.

“Are you Irish?” He asked confused, Kahlan bit her lip whispering “No”. “Then why are you”-“cause I can” Kahlan interrupted Russell. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. “Did you…Did you think I was…” she trailed off, and Russell nodded slightly. Russell turned back towards Chrissie who said her name and so did Anne. Than his phone rang and he answered it

“Hi, this I Russell Black” he said in the phone. We watched as he was silent. “What do you mean they don’t believe me” he said his smile switching to frown. “You mean you’re trying to tell me I’m fired if there not…” he stopped eyes on the floor listening. “L.A this weekend got it” he ended the call and looked at us.

            “You’ve never been in a limo have you?” he said noticing our staring at the almost living room in a car. “No” we all said at the same time.

“I think that you girls can be famous. I am a manger for singers like, Jack Roberts. Is the name familiar?” we all stared at like him stupidly.

“I didn’t think so. Well that’s because no one liked him so had to toss him out. I haven’t had a singer or singers to be the boss of in five years so they don’t really believe me.” He explained.

“Are you saying that you could make us famous” Anne asked, he clapped his hands together. “I have faith in it” he said nodding.

“So what’s your parent cell phone numbers?”

 

 

After school the next day I waited for my dad to come home. He came in the kitchen and stared at me “No you’re not going, your mom is gone and you are not leaving me to go on tour, not even to L.A” he said right off the bat. It was now my dreams that were balancing off my dad’s finger tips, if he said no my dreams would crash and burn. Los Angeles was the place I wanted to go, there professionals would decide if we could become real singers.

“Dad have you ever had a dream, and you would do anything for it to come true?” I asked. He shoke his head “Still a no”.

“I only need a chance dad” I yelled he stopped before he could leave. “One chance, to prove something to the world. One dream, I’ve been dreaming to come true my whole life” I said.

“If you can just see what this means to me…” I trailed off. “I want to do it for mom” I whispered and he turned completely, to face me. “Your mother would want you”-“She would let me live my dream” I interrupted him.

“Is this what you want?” he asked quietly. I nodded and he looked away.

                “Then, yes”  ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I don’t know how many minutes/hours it took me to calm down my excitement. Anne, Kahlan and Chrissie’s parents all agreed so together we would go off too L.A this weekend. After my bags were packed I opened my closet and stopped. There my mother soft read guitar sat I looked at my doorway which was empty my father had said goodbye to me in the morning as I had to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon. I bent down picking up a paper and opening it to see my father’s note.

Dear Hazel

I wanted to let you know that I’m more than happy to call you my daughter. If you want to know why I don’t like you singing it’s because every time you do, it reminds me of your mother, she use to love singing, and every time she did it was so beautiful that I could almost crie.When she died she told me that one day you would be known for something or as she said “She will be more than special”. I’m so sorry that I never told you about her, but if you forgive me take you’re mother’s guitar and use it for her.

You are indeed more than special.

               Love,

                     You’re Father

A tear escaped from the corner of my eye and my shakily hands took the guitar once held by my mother beside the note was picture of my mother. She was smiling and holding her guitar her brown passing her shoulders and her eyes were bright blue like mine, she was whereing a nice teal dress. I memorized the picture, this was the first time I had ever seen what my mom looked like now I could treasure this picture forever.

I got up carefully placing the picture of mother in my backpack and fit the guitar in my only case I had.

 Only if I had known her.



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
enjoy and review. PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKES!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww! ^_^ So sweet. Yay!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Great job love~! This was amazing, I almost cried!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Soooooo awsome Rebecca. Cant wait for the next chapter!¡!¡!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

thanks!!!!! the next ones your POV
Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Ooooooo cant wait!!!!
Wonderful chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm sry about your mom. But a w

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

you do no all this is not all true, right
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

I thought that part was never Ming in that case

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 24, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone