The rest of the year Part 5 {Wedding Crashers}

The rest of the year Part 5 {Wedding Crashers}

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

The girls first wedding turns into them embarassing Russell.

"

We all screamed at the exact same time. “GIRLS YOU CAN’T SEE THEM” Russell yelled at the top of his lungs. We all stopped and looked at Russell, “Watch me” Hazel said, I did a fake cough and the girls noticed what I did.

“Hazel you forgot to pull up your pants” Chrissie said, Hazel smiled and pulled her pants up, “I think I got too excited” she whispered embarrassed. “Why can’t we” Kahlan snapped, “There to busy”

“Ha nice excuse, Bye” Hazel said trudging past opening the door and walking into a bodyguard. “I’m doubling your Security” he said. “That’s a bit harsh” I said everyone agreeing.

  “The wedding is in two hours and there concert is in two hours too, you will not make me look bad” He said. I looked at the girls just as they looked at each other.

 “RUUUUUUNNNNNNN” Hazel screamed and we broke through the bodyguards and ran full speed to the elevator, “There’s no time, STAIRS” Hazel said grabbing Chrissies arm and we ran down the steps.

“BLOCK THE LOBBYS DOOR DO NOT LET THEM PASS” Russell yelled from the stairs, “Get past the guards and the concerts on my life savings” I yelled as we pounded down the steps to the lobby. Finally we were there huge monster sized body guards stood in the lobby. A girl stood on a fountains edge videotaping our little runaway from the guards.

Hazel ran and was jerked back by a guard; I fought against the guard that held me back also “Let go of me “I yelled, I saw that one guard sling Kahlan on his shoulder, she pounded on his back angrily then stopped bent over and did the loudest piercing scream she had right in the guards year. She was dropped and ran for the door. Chrissie Screamed at the top of her lungs too. I looked over to see the lobby get jam packed with screaming girls. One direction was here in the hotel, I figured that out because the girls were screaming there names. The guard still held on to me still jaw dropped.

                                   Hazel

    The first thing that went in my mind was omg there actually here. The guard was knocked over and I crawled away. “KAHLAN” I screamed, and then the lobby  was blasting one Direction music, “URRRR” I was goanna kill who ever blasted the freaking music, I needed to concentrate on finding Kahlan, in this huge crowd I wonder where she could be. A girl looked down and screamed at the top of her lungs “HAZELLL STOONEEE”, a couple girls turned and gasped seeing me. “OMG THE BEATS ARE HERE TOO” Perfect now the guards probably knew where I was. I stood to see Russell point at me and then try and run through the crowd.

   “NO!” I shrieked, “What’s the matter” a girl next to me yelled, I quickly thought fast “You block those guys with black suits you will backstage passes at my next concert!” I yelled, her jaw dropped at once than she ran to go block them. Bless her; nice to know at least one Directioner loves The Beats. I pushed through the crowd trying to find Kahlan instead I ran right into someone a bit taller than me and fell to the floor. “HEY ARE YOU ALRIGHT” the guy bent down next to me and my jaw dropped, Harry Styles was talking to me.

    Kahlan

I was shaking so bad and I felt my eyes water, the crowd was screaming and I was trying to find a way out. I was being pushed back and forth into other people, than the girls screamed louder and louder. Someone grabbed my arm causing me to fall to the ground, “BEATTSSS!!!!! OMG ITS KAHLAN” then the guard helped me up and we hurried through he crowd. He picked up his phone and pressed to his ear “I have Kahlan out we are now only missing Hazel, Chrissie , Harry , and Niall” I jerked backwards Hazel and Chrissie were in the crowd. The man hurried me out the hotels door and went further away.

 “WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO BACK IN THERE AND FIND THEM” I screamed at the guard he let go of me, “Stay right here, I’m sure your familiar with Zayne, Liam and Louis” He smiled and walked off I turned and covered my mouth trying not to scream. They were sitting right there and so was Anne she ran to me and gave me a hug.

              Chrissie

   Okay being lost in a crowd is not fun at all; these people need to work on their security big time. A girl grabbed on to me “WHERE IS ZAYNE!!!” I pushed away from her, how the heck was I suppose to know. Then someone grabbed one of my arms and I looked up to see that it was a guard his other had holding on to Hazels arm. I looked behind me and did a small shriek when I saw guards try pry girl’s hands off Harry and Niall.

Once we were outside me and Hazel ran to Kahlan and Anne. Russell came running out towards us “Are you girls alright?” he asked, I looked at him stupidly. “We are absolutely fine” I said curtly. Then slowly all of our heads turned to One Direction, “Holly crap there standing right there” Kahlan said, and like they were brothers they smiled.

 “Wow surprisingly your holding back” Louis said looking away for a moment, “Um shocked at the moment” Anne said nervously, Hazel Stepped forward “Can I have a hug por favor” She asked, I couldn’t hold it any more I darted right to Zayne putting my arms around him, He went back surprised but then put his arms around me. Hazel was the next to run to Harry for a big Hug. Niall held out his arms inviting Kahlan for a hug she looked away blushing and then she ran as fast as she could right into him, She would have never back down from a hug with Niall. We each took turn hugging each one of them Hazel pulled Anne over to hug Harry.

  We stepped back holding back our screams, “Please excuse us we turned the corner and then screamed at the top of our lungs. Then we returned Russell was having a conversation with them, “Girls We need to you go” darn, of course.

  We walked away after last hug then we all started singing Rock me. Hazel jumped in the air faceing them putting her hands in a motion of a phone and mouthed call me, then landed laughing at something Harry did. Like we Read each other’s mind together we yelled,

 “THE BEATS LOVE YOU” and we blew a kiss, they waved and yelled “BYE LUVS!”. We laughed and got into the car we rolled our windows down stuck our heads out the window and waved, and I’m sure they could hear the blasting music of their song Kiss You. Russell purposely drove past them and as we did we were singing along with the song. Then unexpectedly they ran to the side, Zayne jumped up and kissed me on the Cheek I heard Hazel scream from the other window. Then I heard Kahlan squeal. We watched them stop running after the car and run back on the sidewalk.

 We sat back in the car, “HE KISSED MY CHEEK” Hazel screamed, “Hazel you are my witness Niall kissed me on the cheek” Kahlan Said, I smiled dreamily “Chrissie s like omg Zayne I wanted more” Anne said happily, “Quiet” I snapped, I did see that Louis jumped up and Kissed her on the cheek.

                            *********************************************

                                                          Kahlan

The wedding was very boring and I was still shocked about earlier. I walked straight to the prohibited food table and searched. “Hey prohibited food table” someone said I turned gasping. But before I could scream Niall covered my mouth looking around, “It’s a surprise don’t scream” he said, I recognized that I Irish accent from so many watched interviews.

 I removed his hand, “Did you know sneaking up on fans like would give them a heart attack” I said he smiled and I felt faint. “Care for a brownie” I said, he bit his lip. “Don’t tempt me” he said, and then he sighed and took it. He looked so adorable in a suit.

  “Quick there’s your friend” he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor. “Care for a dance?” he asked. “Sure” I answered smiling, Lucky there was a slow song I looked up as the lights dimmed, I’m one lucky girl.

                                                        Anne

The lights had dimmed and I carefully skipped to a table and sat down. I could have sworn I had just seen Kahlan so instead I got up and looked for Hazel, I bumped into someone and he turned I was just about to scream Chrissies name. “Don’t, I’m surprising her do you know where she is” Zayne said looking around I looked sideways and pointed at her talking to some old lady.

                                   Chrissie

 “So how have you been lately?” I asked the woman, who was Russell’s mother. “Oh nothing just waiting for my Sexy husband to get here” she said, I looked at the glass of wine she had. “I can go look for him” I volunteered, “Okay his names Elvis Presley” I looked at her stupidly I don’t think that she was her normal self in fact I’m guessing she was drunk. “You do know he’s Uhh Dead right” I said not trying to be rude, “No he an’t” she snapped, I bent over taking the glass away from her. “Don’t drink anymore” I said and she grew angry  “Don’t make me do something I don’t want to do”.

  “Fine go ahead and she bent over and flung fruit punch on my white dress. “Oh he”-“I think we should be going” someone said putting their arm around my waist as I tried to hit the lady. I looked at the them about to smack that person in the face until I saw Zayne.

 “Holy cow, your Zayne Malik” I said and his eye rows lifted, “And holy cow your Chrissie Evans” he said sarcastically, I laughed softly “You look cute when you do that” I remarked.

“and you look cute with punch all over your dress” he said smiling, “Haven’t you heard it’s the new style” I said.

       Hazel

Okay why does Russell not trust me and trusts Anne, Not fair I’m the leader here I will prove it to. I walked straight to the boss of a magazines table. “Hi” I said and the man looked at me, “Oh hello Hazel just the person I wanted to see do you mind if you could show me your magic” he asked and the people standing around him nodded. Psh I so had this one, but I wasn’t good at magic tricks.

 I bent down eagerly took the white table cloth and ripped it off the table. The glass plates and cups crashed to the floor.oops they were suppose to stay on the table while I ripped the table cloth from under them. “Ta Da” I said smiling embarrassed. While the man grew furious. Good job me I ruined the best chance we had of being on the cover. People burst into laughter as I realized that ‘show me your magic’ meant sing. I felt tears form in my eyes.

  I ran out of the big tent and on to the beach so no one could hear my choking sounds I made when I cry. I curled up in a ball and sobbed like a baby I was completely humiliated. “Are you alright?” someone asked. “I’m fine” I lied. I heard the sand crunch and looked up to see Harry styles. I hid my face quickly. Why was he here he didn’t need to see me crying like a baby.

 I felt him sit in the sand next to me, “You don’t have to cry everyone makes mistakes” he said in a low tone. “No not like that one” I said, and then I felt him rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. I sat up and looked at him, “Why are you here?” I asked, his eye brows lifted. “Oh I’m so sorry I can go”-“NO” I interrupted him. “I meant at the wedding” I rephrased.

  “It was surprise” he answered, I looked away and like it was a dream he pulled me close to him hugging me, it wasn’t a dream it was for real and I was crying in his arms. I really wish that I wasn’t crying wish I’d never done that stupid humiliating trick. It was worth it, and it will always be worth it.



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
Igonore all MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was awesome I can totally imagine all if that happening

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
AWWWWWWWW!!! SO CUTE!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amazing!!!!!!! Love it!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

any Favorite parts ?!?!
Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Ummmmm, Niall anything with Niall
OH the first POV is Annes

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

418 Views
5 Reviews
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 16, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone