Chapter 12-A flame that no longer burns

Chapter 12-A flame that no longer burns

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"

 

The last few minutes with Kahlan was shorter than possibly expected,I gave her a hug.Then yanked on Nialls shirt,he glanced at me. "Take care of her por favor" I said in a nice tone than I followed Anne and Chrissie to the entrance of the airport.I turned and waved at her, she still looked like she was about to throw up every where.I turned on my heals and walked inside,I was sad and scared for her.But I knew that Niall would take care of her.

   On the whole plan ride I was either dozing off or reading texts.Russell said that he needed to talk to me as soon as possible I only wondered about What?And then my father was there in Californa, so theres to people I have to face.

  ***************************************************************************************************************

I waited outside my father apartment like hotel room for a moment till he opened the door.He held it open wider, "Come in" I walked in glancing around then turned to face him.He closed the door and turned arms folded. "Do you want to know the truth" he asked roudley.

 

  "No dad because it seems every time you claim it's the truth its a lie" i snapped getting mad fast. "You never gave me a chance"-"What do you mean,Why should you have a chance,YOU LIED I lived my whole life thinking that my mother died giving birth to me but no,You had to lie and make my life a living Hell, When right now I'm worried sick about my bestfriend, and worried that my career future will go in the garbage" I inturrupted,He pointed a finger back at me.

 

  "Don't you dare Speak to me like that young lady your lucky your living under my roof!" he stormed, I squinted at him. "What you mean, of course i'm going live under yoour roof i'm your daughter" He groaned loudly. "You see this is excatly what i told Antonella,That you were going to be difficult,Better than that you can't even drive a car without almost dieing"He stormed angrilly.

 

 "So now your blaming me for nearly dieing!" I yelled madly. "That is not the point all this has a meaning, NO ONE WANTS YOU, i don't love you, niether did your mom but i guess i had take you, your left after we had a fight and she said 'You take care of the little monstruo'" he said a bit softly.I stood there staring not believeing this I shoke my head.

 

 "No, eso no es cierto" I shrieked in spanish meaning 'no it isn't true'. "It is" he repeated.Silent tears went down my face and wiped them away. "ten years ago they asked me who my hero was, and i said me papa,now i can't be proud to say it"I shoke my head then looked up. I push past him and storm through the door i turn back to say. "I know a better man and a better hero" He looked at me confused and i did know a better man and a better hero,Harry.I glanced to see a reporter snap a picture.

   "I understand why my mom didn't want me now,Cause i Had to be like you" i hissed,knowing thatwe are not exactly the same.

 

  I walked alone for, along time finally found a coffe shop and just sat there staring my hood up hiding my face.Luckly it was opened all night.So now I really had to move back to Spain,I lost a father that I thought once loved me, may end up losing my best friend what more must we add.The chair me moved and someone sat down,I looked over and saw Russell.

  "Rough night i am guessing" He asked softly, "Why so?" i asked stupidly.

 

 "Because you are in a coffee shop at 3:00 in the morning" he answered. "What do you want Russell" i growled irriattaed by him. "Hazel I know alot is going on right now, and I, II I'm taking you out of the Beats"

 

 My eyes shifted looking at him,No. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME" i said slaming my fists on the table and standing. "Because your not going to be able to handle the pressure all the singing do you know what that will do to you" He snapped.

 

 "You know I can handle it Russell!" I yelled,The workers in the coffee shop watched the showthere eyes wide. "No you won't you can't yell without wincing and don't denie it" We stayed quiet for a few minutes,untill I broke the silence. "Fine I'll go" I said softly walking off, "Hazel believe me i didn't make this decision" I rolled my eyes and walked faster out and groaned when I was outside, it was pouring and I didn't have a jacket.

 I walked for a long time untill I finally found the Beach house.I tiptoed inside glancing at the clock it was 4:30 am.

    "Where were you?" I jumped and looked behind me, it was Harry. "Um talking to my dad"I answered, setting my things down and stared out the window. "What did he say?"He asked after a few minutes of silence. I stared at the ground wondering if I should tell him the truth.My eyes watered, "Um nothing really we...yelled at each other and-" I stopped before I could say what Russell had told me, I preferred not.

        "And-What else?" He asked, since I never finished. I turned and did a small grin, "nothing I would just like to sit and rest" I said in the happiest tone I could. He smiled and hugged me "As long as your fine". As we walked over to the couch a silent tear rolled down my Cheek, Walking away will be the be, by far the hardest thing I'll have to do.

 

                           Chrissie

        "Your over reacting, a little water won't kill you" I said pulling Zayne deeper into the water. Than he jumped trying turn back. I put my arms around his waist making myself fall under I surfaced staring at him. "Oh I'll drag you out to" he said, "Why do you have to be so strong" I said to myself, as I dug my feet into the  ocean floor.

       "THERES SOMETHING ON MY LEG" he bellowed, I rolled my eyes letting go of him. "Its just seaweed" I hissed tossing it away, He bit his lip looking away embarrassed. I sighed standing. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out. "Sometimes you have to face your fears I do it all the time" I said Walking to our towels and plummeting on them and looking up at him.

       "What are you scared of?" He asked sitting down close to me. I wondered if I should tell him. "Well I'm scared of- mostly being alone" I admitted looking at him. He hugged me and then pulled back to see my face. "I won't let you be alone" and then our lips meant for only a moment until we heard Hazel scream.

       "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES PUT ME DOWN" Harry ran past us with Hazel slung over his shoulder She pounded his back. "Stop NO, don't get me wet!" she screeched trying to sling herself off. Then he jumped into the ocean. Hazel surfaced looking at him angrily she got up and stomped out of the water her cloths soaking wet.

      "First you watch me get dressed and now this" Hazel bent down next to me "Can I borrow a towel-Please" she put on the best smile she could and I handed her one, I laughed at her "Your looking down in the waters today, whats wrong "I  joked, She squinted at me tilting her  head "Ha ha I'm laughing on the inside" she snapped walking away. Snippy she is today, I thought to myself. Harry walked past us "She's mad at me" he whispered doing a light laugh. Hazel stopped in front of the beach house door throwing her towel. Than she went inside to put some new cloths on.

 

         "How much whip cream do you need?" Zayne laughed taking another pie out of the oven. I thought for a moment "A lot" I said excited. Russell asked if we could make lots of pies for a meeting he had tonight-Which we weren't aloud at cause we would probably mess up the whole thing. Why pie though it doesn't fit in with a dumb meeting.

         "So that's it, a dozen pies now we just need to put the whip cream on them" he said I smiled, always is the best part. I smiled as well taking the whip cream out once about two pies were done Zayne dropped the cap to the whip cream he bent down his head hitting the counter and the pie, the pie went up and got him in the back of his head. I laughed loudly and he stood strait surprised that it got him in the back of his head. He looked at me serious. "What'd you do that for?" He asked confused, I laughed again.

          "I didn't do that" I said trying to protect myself, I did a small giggle. He picked up a pie smiling. "No I didn't"- before I could finish the pie was in my face. my jaw dropped. He laughed loudly, I wiped some off flinging it at him.

       "Your face was priceless" he said laughing again. I rolled my eyes, "Oh yeah cause its real funny" I said looking down then smiling. I put both my hands in another whipped cream pie, grabbing hand full. I ran to him putting my hand in his hair, He grabbed my arms shaking his, "Thank you so much-does it look great?" he asked tilting his head to the side so I could see better, I grinned. I looked down noticing a mess forming who cares though.

         Soon it was back and forth tossing handfuls of whip cream and pie at each other. I came over slipping, he caught but fell to the ground to. me on top of him, we stared into each others eyes for moment. Then are lips meant for a soft kiss he pulled away smiling "What' I asked confused, "Nothing its just your lips and mouth taste like whip cream" he answered, I was planning to give a comment before he kissed me again. We heard a gasp and I pulled away glancing at the entrance were Anne stood staring at the kitchen.

                "What. Happened. here?" She asked eyes wide then she looked at our stance. "oops I didn't mean to interrupt your..." she trailed off then turned and walked away quickly. I sighed and dropped my head on Zayne chest.

 

                     Hazel

         "That was a good movie" I said after it was over, "yeah its one of my favorites" Harry said. I looked to the clock five hours till my plane leaves. I almost wanted to cry but I had to finish this in a beautiful way. That beautiful way ended up like me falling asleep on his chest. I slowly sat up looking at the clock. I had to go I glanced at Harry he was asleep, which meant this would be a lot easier. I kissed him on the lips stared at his sleeping face for a moment then tiptoed to the door doing that one last glance before clicking the door shut and walking to the car. This was going to tear us all apart, and I was not ready. I was scared afraid of what the future held.



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
Sorry for mistakes but its finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
hazel cant leave the beats, Kahlan and Chrissi wont allow it.

Love the pie part and Anne's reaction but, NUUUUUUU HAZEL SHALL NOT LEAVE!!!! ~Jan!

thank you janestin for stealing my laptop. get on your accont if you want to leave a review!

Okay! Your welcome! ^-^ ~Jan

Grrrrrrrrrr -.-

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

weird but okay
Finally! Thank you! This was good, lol anne was like OMG! What is going on with her and Liam?


Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

lol you will see...........
Jan

11 Years Ago

Oh~ mystery~

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on April 6, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone