The rest of the year Part 2

The rest of the year Part 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

The line for the haunted house wasn’t so long, in fact we were almost in the front. We were talking to three other girls about 14 years old maybe, but they seemed nice.

“So what, are guys famous?” the blond one asked, Kahlan answered quickly “Well maybe” she said in an awkward tone.

 “We are super huge fans of one Direction too” the brunette haired girl squeaked in a high pitched voice, which made me flinch. “I even saw them, Liam touched my hand and I never washed it ever” she said holding it out. Hazel frowned at the dirty hand “I touched that too” she said softly, noticing the nasty unwashed hand and whipped her hand on me.

 “Have you guys ever meant them?” the other girl asked bright blue eyes pretty much popping out of her head. “No we have never, but if we could we would” Anne said barely touching the girls hand pushing it away.

  “Do you guys play soccer?”One of them asked quickly, I shrugged along with Anne. “I guess a little, but we are not the best” Anne said serious. The line moved forward and so did we, now we were in the front of the line now. Waiting at the entrance.

“Here we go let’s have a good scare” Hazel said excited, “I think...Not” Anne said starting out excited and ending dull. Than the door entered and a creepy looking zombie guy allowed us in but before he could close the door, Kahlan stopped.

  “There’s candy at the end, am I right?” she asked, I sighed grabbing her and yanking her in, “We find out at the end” I hissed at her. The entrance was silent and dark and I could barely see, well silent until a clown jumped in front of Hazel. She screamed at the top of her lungs, I covered my ears to block her piercing scream then I ran and covered her mouth and eyes.

  “We are almost deaf don’t make it worse” I said, she spoke into my hand but the sound was muffled and I didn’t understand her, until I felt her lick my hand. I let go of her and grabbed my wrist dramatically, “EEEWWW, that’s disgusting” I cried out.

  “You are completely ruining this fun moment now shut up” Anne yelled at the both of us. I stayed quiet and walked silently through the haunted house jumping every now and then. Kahlan was gripping my arm her finger nails practically going into my skin.

  “KAHLAN I CAN’T FEEL MY ARM” I yelled, she only loosened her grip slightly. I laughed at hazels half covering her and half not (Checking for clowns).Anne was the only one that screamed through the hall of the dead. Now we entered what was called ‘The maze’. I walked ahead of everyone and stopped looking at the only two paths. I thought for a moment, and then gave up.

  “Which way should we go?” I asked, Hazel shrugged and trotted off to the Right only to run into a man with a chainsaw, She screamed and turned on her heals pointing straight ahead. “LEFT, DEFFINATLY LEFT” she screamed as we all sprinted left the man did a loud, (Creepy) moan and started the chain saw I hurried down another path turning back to Yell something at the man until I ran straight into the wall. I fell and looked up dazed.

“OH MY GOD CHRISSIE ARE YOU OKAY?” Anne yelled while Hazel and Kahlan were laughing their butts off. “Did I just run into a wall?” I asked still shocked, Anne nodded and laughed a little. “Yes, yes you did”. Anne helped me up, laughing harder.

  “Stupid dead end” I said rubbing my head. We walked out of it and found ourselves going out into the exit the grave yard. Kahlan immediately spotted a Black bowl of candy sitting on a table with a table cloth on it.

“Oh yes that’s what I’m talkin about, candy” she said putting her hand in the bowl as she jumped and screamed. Trying to yank her hand free, I ran over and kicked the person under the table Kahlan pulled free and walked back to Anne and Hazel.

  “It was a joke jeesh” the man said, “It wasn’t a joke to us” I snapped and we walked off, (not like we’re going to go to an Italian restaurant after this, but still that wasn’t cool in fact it was messed up).

  We couldn’t go to the restaurant with our costumes on so we had to where nice cloths.Suprisingly we heard that Russell was ENGAGED, at first we were like, what, did you say, engaged. We didn’t even know the man could even be able to get married, that’s no offence he’s pretty…not young let’s just say that. So this was his “Engaged” party. He really got married on Saturday the 17th of November in Orlando Florida, a week in Florida we were thinking about one day at Sea world and the rest at Disney world, hey you’re NEVER too old for Disney. So that should be SUPER FUN, especially since it’s just me, Kahlan, Hazel and Anne. I just love the fact that going to Orlando to celebrate a wedding, and we are only excited about going to our first trip to Disney EVER.

  We entered the Italian restaurant immediately noticing the soft classical music in the background. I leaned over to Kahlan, “The perfect place to slip make a mistake and ruin Russell’s career” I whispered to her she smiled trying not to laugh.

 “But who has an engagement party on Halloween, I should be loading up with candy right now” she whispered back at me. “Nothing you could do better than being sugar high” I said laughing softly.

  “Psh, I was actually ready for Hazels huge sugar rush, She’s so funny like that” Kahlan said just as we followed Russell to a personal rented space just for the guests to sit. He spun looking at us “Girls dinners on me, but do not embarrass me in front of my fiancé” he warned, giving us the look.

  We sat at an empty four seat table watching the half drunk adults. “Real great party” Anne said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and laughed at Kahlan who was ordering some off the wall Italian dinner, main course. I grabbed the menu to see. I whistled loudly, Russell was going to have bill to pay especially with her ordering a rare Italian dinner.

  “60 bucks, jeesh Kahlan could not have ordered a more expensive dinner could you?” I asked eyebrows raised, she just shrugged, “Dinners on him remember” I looked away eyes wider.

“I’ll say”

 “Hey I haven’t even ordered desert yet so please…” she stopped smiling; once again I rolled my eyes. The party flowed and only a few people spoke to us but it didn’t matter we had bigger fish to fry, meaning we were sort of planning our one week in Orlando trip. We all decided that since we couldn’t embarrass Russell, which really sucked because this party was boring, but we just ordered a big money meal (which was good by the way). Plus we still have a wedding to crash.

  The waitress handed us the bill and Anne took advantage of it first and snatched she covered her mouth and laughed, “Oh my god its $1,250” she said from her hand, “No way” Hazel shrieked taking the bill away. We each took the time to witness. Russell came over setting his glass down on the table, I half hid the bill under my napkin.

 “the dance floor needs music, your choice” he said hand out referring to the speakers. Then he held out his hand to me “Uhh the bill, now” he said curtly, having to think for a moment. I took the bill and slid it to him biting my lip. We are so dead, I thought. He took a pen out of his pocket bending down to sign it than his eyes grew wide.

  “1,250 dollars ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS” he exploded and we all laughed at his explosion of anger. “YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS” he yelled, his pen scribbling across the line he jerked up walking off than ran back when he forgot the Bill. He mumbled something I didn’t catch yet I still laughed. We all got up and hurried to a table that controlled the sound and music. I sat down looking at the selection of music on the table. I clicked on the song thriller and got up quickly, Kahlan hurried to the dance floor area and danced to it doing the moves and all, I even did the moon walk and snatched her beanie that was white and had the simble, ‘1D’ on it in red. I wasn’t the biggest fan of hats it just depends, Kahlan has ton of Beanies though and Hazel was practically the queen of phadoras in fact she was whereing right now a plain black one.

  Next was obvious one direction music, we had our own dance and all, to live while were young. People gathered taking pictures and videotaping as we did what we practiced millions on times. After that the party was over and Halloween was practically over.

 



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
Ignore mistakes but please do review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahah love it my luv

Posted 11 Years Ago


That sounds totally awesome and fun

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
This was AWESOME!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

Favorite part is...........
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Jan

11 Years Ago

When Russell saw the bill XD or when Chrissie kicked the guy who grabbed Kahlan
AWESOME

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

Thank ya
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
I love the pic you put for this chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hazel Stone

11 Years Ago

IKR

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone