Chapter 8- The rest of the year part 1

Chapter 8- The rest of the year part 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

There will be six parts to this. and no there not really up just setting it up

"

Thursday morning I got up early for a fresh start on getting ready for school. I finished and was dropped off at school. I walked in and a big difference shown out, people stared but did not panic or freak. I put on my beanie to try and be invisible, but how well does that work? I hurried over to Chrissie who gave me a silent hug “People are staring” I hissed at her.

“There just jealous that they don’t look Hot like you” she said eyebrows raised, I laughed a little. “Russell said that we had an interview later today and we have to go to the studio” Chrissie reported. Hazel skipped to us nose in the air “We still have detention with Mr. Armstrong” she frowned as the news disgusted her. The rest of the day was a blur the school day swerved by and we now were on our way to an interview.

 

We each sat in a chair and waited as our interviewer Kim started to introduce her and us.

 “So girls what are your roles in the group” Kim asked we were silent for a moment.

“We have been going over that and we decided that I’m the baby girl” I said pointing to myself.

“I’m the clumsy one slash the councilor” Chrissie said, “So you deal with their problems basically” Kim said as Chrissie nodded.

“And I’m like the mother” Anne said sweetly, “I keep these whakos in line” she laughed, Kim smiled.

“Is it hard to keep yourself in line too?” Kim asked, and Anne nodded, “She sets a beautiful example, as we all remember her little pushing me off the couch incident. But no problem” Hazel said throwing her arm around her. “I still love you”

 “What about you what’s your role?” she asked.

“I’m the leader, duh” she said like the girl was stupid, Kim laughed heavily “Your joking, c’mon tell the truth what role are you?” she asked again.

“I am the leader”  she said again and she looked at her serious. “I thought you were joking” she laughed.

“So I see your guitar is special to you, why?” she asked Hazel, Hazel looked down then back at her.

“Well it was a gift from my father, it was my mother” Hazel answered quietly.

“I’m sure she is very proud of you” Kim said, Hazels green blue eyes lifted and meant Kim’s.

“I’m sure she is, only difference would be she would be proud in heaven” Hazel said, Kims hand covered her mouth. “I’m so sorry, I had no idea” she apologized. Too late that little.. Messed up the whole interview

“Umm maybe we should get going” I said watching Hazel’s sad face. The interviewer ended her show and e walked out.

 

  We took a ride to the studio where we ended up sitting on the couch going over Hazel’s songs, but clearly she was not herself, she didn’t seem to be in the mood. Her face and her snappy come backs proved it all. Makes me think, screw some people in this world they just don’t know a thing about losing someone or when you can look In their eyes and see this person lost someone that meant a lot to her.

“So I was thinking that this tune would be good for this song” Hazel said as a beautiful soft tune came from her guitar.

“Actually I was thinking”-“No I like this tune” Hazel growled interrupting the lady who Russell hired to get us organized. “But...” the lady stopped as Hazel gave her that stare.

“I like the tune it’s beautiful” I offered, Hazel looked at me but didn’t smile, the look said thank you now remove her she’s getting on my nerves.

 “What about this song ‘hitting the beats’” the lady asked looking at the song. Chrissie and Anne were asleep and Hazel and the lady sat at a table in front of me, I looked away listening to the conversation.

“That’s my favorite” Hazel whispered, my favorite song so far is… not sure actually.

“Yes but listen” Hazel said starting a soft tune that meant it was a slow song. I stood when she finished.

“What was that” I whispered, she looked up at me, eyes lit up.

 “For whom I love” she answered. The women sniffled and whipped away a tear, “That will be the first one it absolutely touches the heart” She cried, her face was a red ad her eyes were watered. Hazel stared stupidly at her, the turned to me.

“This is, I hope a theme for us” she said, the guitar no longer played a soft tune. It was hard to make up the words until the chorus.

 If you got the beat well c’mon and get up on your feet

Cause now that the party is starting, this are time to shine

So were hitting the Beats, get up on your feet

Move your body to the Beat, Tell the DJ to turn it up

Music’s loud but not enough

We’re hitting the beats, and that is our party

 

  “That one was Amazing” I yelled, the lady shook her head “That was the worst one” Hazel bit her lip looking up “Got something to say women” Hazel asked, and the lady was silent.

 “What I thought”



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
TE HE, me thinks my mom forgot i was grounded

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Te he that lady is not kind who says that's the worse its so rude !!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
AWESOME!!! And we need a new girl to keep us organized -_-

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great, next plz

Posted 11 Years Ago


You need to stop this. Dint add a chapter unless you have the writing ready. I get sooooooooooooo exited and then there is nothing

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
4 Reviews
Added on January 30, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone