The rest of the year part 7 (last part)

The rest of the year part 7 (last part)

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

     Hazel

     We were at the nearest park playing Soccer, “Don’t pass the ball to me” I screeched, to late Anne had kicked the ball to me. How could I even score? I picked up the ball and Liam shouted, “Don’t pick up the ball that’s not how you play futball” I rolled my eyes tossed the ball and Kicked it. I watched it go way behind me and bounce off Russell’s head. I covered my mouth and ran to the nearest person, Louis. I hid behind him and pointed to him, “LOUIS DID IT” I yelled.

  “Nice try Hazel!” Russell yelled, I laughed so hard. When we got back to playing the game, Liam may have passed the ball a little too hard to Chrissie because it knocked her off her feet. I ran to make sure she was okay and was beat by Zayne, who was helping her up and pulled her for a hug.”A little to hard Liam” he yelled.

  Later on we were still playing around, I looked up and saw mistletoe right under Niall looked for Kahlan she was laughing next to me I “Accidently” pushed her and she fell on top of Niall started the Chant first. “KISS, KISS” and everyone joined along. Kahlan laughed and tried to get up, but Niall still held on to her looking at her seriously. Than their lips meant. My jaw dropped, she was actually Kissing Niall Horan.Once they got up Zayne pulled Chrissie under the mistletoe and kissed. “OH MY GOD” Kahlan shouted as I looked over to see. Liam and Anne kissing, holy cow what a day. “We all had our first kiss, Except Hazel” I looked down blushing, “What she hasn’t had a first kiss?”Harry asked eyes big, while I nodded, we all haden’t.Than like he couldn’t wait he kissed me.

 *********************************************************  Christmas Eve was a moment to treasure forever a first Kiss that marked the best day ever. For Christmas the boys had all brought gifts and so did we, well we worked together to surprise them with a van (let’s just say thanks to Russell).once everyone opened there presents Harry brought in a guitar and handed it to me. I took the guitar and stared it down it was so beautiful I could cry. “I love it” I whispered, the guitar was brown and a soft black covering the edge, Then a tear escaped and I jumped and threw my arms around his neck,I was so speechless and the guitar was so beutifull i was crying.I hid in his chest as tears of happiness rolled down my cheek.

 

  "Finally!" Niall yelled and I turned to watch him leave and come back holding another guitar. "Umm i was thinking maybe I could teach you how to play.Her face lit up she always begged me to teach her but i didn't know how to teach people how to do things.They would never understand.

 

  Later We all sat laughing at random jokes,But i was useing my phone to Skype my Grandmother in Spain.

 "sweety i'm so sorry about the guitar,No body new about the guitar untill after the car wreck" i frowned, "She died giving birth to me" i corrected.

 "No she died a year ago in a car wreck sweetheart don't you remeber?" she asked, i looked away and bit my lip, "I'll have to call you back" i said ending the call, My dad was going to be in a hunk of trouble if this was true.

 

  I got up and starting yelling angrilly,Harry turned me around "What Are you saying?" he asked,I was speaking Spanish.I pulled away and called my Dad.

 

  "DAD" i yelled once he picked up the phone, "Was there something about myy mother you forgot to tell me?" I asked.

"What do you Know?"

 "Did my mother  die in a car wreck last year?" I asked, there was silence, "Yes"

 I gasped all this time she had been alive and i never got to see her, "Honey listen I only"-"I hate you" i said hanging up the phone.Throwing it on the ground and darting up the steps,I started to pack i never want to see him again.There was a knok on the door and i opened it, "Hi" Harry whispered, "I'm leaving" i said going back to my suitcase. "Where are you going?" he asked, "I'm going to the beach in San Diego, its far from this house" i said, he took my hand and i looked at him, "I'll take you there" he whispered.

 

 *********************************************************

                   Kahlan

  I Slowly came out of the car, shyly I walked next to Niall we were alone and he asked to take me out to dinner and I had said sure.The  Restaurant was one of those silent ones or one of those akward silent ones, this was the first time I had come to San Diego and I was not going to lie having Niall here for my first preformance made me feel better.Tommarow was one of our practice days so that should just fly by.Hazel came here last week after her father had lied to her and she said she hated him.Today we had just got here and there was nothing to do so me and Niall and I impravised.

  I followed the Hostess as she polietly showed us to our table.Niall slipped in one end and started to sit across when grabbed my hand. "Can you sit next to me please?" he asked adding a grin.I  sat down next to him, looking at the menu.

  "Do you know what to order?" Niall asked as I put my menu down, "No I'll get what you get" I answered sitting back against the seat.I looked to the door as I saw two couples come in laughing the guy had his arm around her,I looked at Niall who absent mindedly ran his fingers through my hair.he looked at me and jerked his hand away. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to"-"No its fine i'm okay with it" I inturrupted him then he did it again, untill the waitress came.

  "Can i get you two something, to drink and are you ready to order?" the women asked,Niall nodded and pointed to something at the menu, I wasen't paying attention I was just staring at his beutiful face. He looked me, "Uhh did I order to much?" he asked, I laughed a little "Nope, I am just so happy to here with you.Out of all the girls, Why me" i said looking down.He lifted my Chin and we locked gazes.

  "Out of all girls I'm glad its you" he said my Cheeks burned.then he leaned and kissed my Cheek softly.He turned his head to look out the window, I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

 



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
Ignore mistake
WHAt are your fav part

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww my favorite part was when niall and kahlan went on that date it was so sweet

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
Awww~ so cute~!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awwwwwww!!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 22, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone