Chapter 15-Death Jump

Chapter 15-Death Jump

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"

I stayed quiet during the whole taxi ride from the airport I was so ready to see Kahlan Anne and Chrissie. The car stopped in front of my house and I got my suit case and stepped out handing the driver the money while smiling politely, he drove of quickly and I pulled the beanie down to cover my forehead to try and hide I opened the door and went inside I peaked around it was empty except for the water running in the upstairs restroom. I went in my room, spotless clean almost sparkled. I glanced at my walls that were full of my one direction posters, I remember when every was how it use to be , calm almost outcastes to the world were only me Chrissie Kahlan and Anne existed to eachother.I smiled and let my fingers trail across the bed sheets. Running into some of my teddy bears, my cuddle buddies .I glanced in the corner at my guitar, my newest one. I sighed and stared at the built in shelves in the wall that held my 52 snow globes. I jumped up and snatched my journal up, I put my guitar in its case and slipped the journal in it. I grabbed my phone turning it finally, I gaped. 278 messages and 34 missed calls. I didn’t want to worry about it now so slipped my phone in my pocket grabbed my guitar case and went down stairs.

“So all the rumors are wrong you’re not a goner” my father said, I turned glancing at him. “Why does that disappoint you” I snapped, he shrugged, I rolled my eyes picking my guitar up mumbling “I don’t have time for this” I strait up left walking away, eventually catching a taxi.

I entered the studio room quietly, Anne sat staring bordly into space, and Chrissie paced running back forth more than walking. “What if we can’t find her, What if Russell Dies trying to find her, or what if Niall gets ran over.Noo what if Hazel comes back from the dead and is a zombie” she said then laughed like a crazy person.

“Oh trust me I’m not a zombie” I said, Chrissie stopped dead in her tracks looking at me “okay now I’m really crazy” Chrissie said. Anne jumped up and hugged me “Chrissie you’re not crazy it’s her” Anne said than Chrissie nearly tackled me. I laughed “Nice to see you too” they let me go and kind of stood there staring at me. “Weres Kahlan?” I asked, they looked away.

“We have no idea Russell went looking for her said me and Anne moved we would be punished” Chrissie said making a pouty face. “he didn’t tell me” I said under my breath leaving. I stood outside the studio I took my phone and called Kahlan. She answered “Who ever you are I’m busy”

“Kahlan” is all I say, “what?” she said angrily. I heard a busy street and I knew where she was. “I know were you are” is all I say before hanging up. I ran through the crowded sidewalks trying to get there before she did something reckless. It took a while before arriving on the bridge. I saw her and waved my arms in the air “KAHLAN” she stood there looking down at the water. “Don’t you dare jump of it” I stormed running faster. I could not catch her foot as she jumped I heard people scream. I slammed my fist on the cement and regretted it quickly. “Crap” I yelled in frustration. “Somebody calls 911” someone yelled as she went in the water. Quietly and quickly I slipped my jacket off and my hat then my shoes making other people screams. I stepped on the edge and glanced at the sky then at the water. I closed my eyes tilting forward until the wind was rushed to my face and I was free falling.



© 2013 Hazel Stone


Author's Note

Hazel Stone
last Chapter to this book

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What this is the last chapter!!!!!!!!! Are you crazy!!!!!!! I need to know if she lives!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oh my gosh. plz right the next chapter or book or whatever

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! y u trying to kill ppl girl!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my glerb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I start singing free falling as I finish the chapter lolz

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on July 25, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone