Chapter 13 -3 months later

Chapter 13 -3 months later

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

not yet

"

                                     

                       Hazel

I sat on the beach, sadly. I am suppose to be dead Russell said it was the only way. It was the worst way. I was being pushed around at school. I would have the best dreams in the world but wake up to an empty old room. With my one poster of The beats and One direction. I never go online to see any news I'm as if I was invisible. I knew by one direction is on there tour cause there oming here in a week. I did by tickets to go, but ended up tossing them out. I could not put myself in any more pain. I walked back to my house and in my room my fingers trailed across the guitar that Harry had given me. I looked at my laptop sitting on my bed and then I jerked it open typing madly across the key board.

  The End of the Beats? is there journey over...for good?

 'its hard to continue when you know that your missing someone, its like the ocean, what's an ocean without the water' says Chrissie Evans sadly. Since Hazel Stone died the Beats continue to have rough lives. 'I know she's alive I just know it- she has to be out there' Kahlan had said three months ago but still there is no sign of her. This is also taking affect on One direction, there's no hiding The beats and one Direction are in love. Or else why is there sprit and happiness gone??? Questions will go on for now.

I groaned loudly and fell back, I grabbed my covers and pulled the covers over my face. can life get any worse I thought.Tomorrow was another Monday, a day I must face again. It turned out that I had fallen asleep, or else were would I be.

 I opened my eyes there was loud screaming girls jumping up and down crazily I looked at them then up at where everyone was looking. "Why aren't you excited, it one direction!" a girl screamed. I squinted at her "Well actually, I have no idea where I am and what's going on" I yelled back.

 She laughed at me and I couldn't see how this could be so funny. Screaming girls was not the best thing to hear at all and most of them were rude and pushy. "Your in London silly- omi- THERE THEY ARE" the screaming got louder and I got I pushed to the ground. "Watch it I'm a live person" I snapped, I wailed as my hands were being stomped on.

 "Stop" I begged trying to get up. okay so if this was one direction and I could yell , I would yell 'save me crazy girls stomping on me and screaming in my ear'. The girls slowly started to move out of the way and someone offered me a hand. I looked up slowly, I was looking at Harry styles that girl was right. I took his hand and he pulled, "Are you alright?" he asked and I nodded slightly, I thought I knew him from some where but I couldn't remember. Why can't I? I wondered.

 He smiled and turned to walk away, "Wait" I said my voice dry. He looked back, and I gulped, "Thank you" I said louder, He only smiled and walked away. I pushed through the crowd being able to see only a little. "Give it up Hazel he doesn't like you"  a fan said, I turned to look at the girls eye brows lifted. "Not after you murdered your father and best friends"

 "What do you mean?" I asked out raged. She rolled her eyes "Oh please, the Beats... you murdered them" She said as if to say duh after that. I grew furious "I would never hurt them" I snapped angrily, "tell that to them" she pointed behind me I glanced to see the police hurrying.

 "No, I didn't kill them" I shrieked.

 "Nooo" I screamed sitting up right in my bed gasping, "I didn't I would never" I whined tears streaming down my face. I heard a loud slam as my laptop fell to the ground. I sighed oh it was a dream, thank the world. I looked at my alarm clock, 3:37 am. I got up not tired, since I moved back to spain my scedual was all over the place I haden't slept a whole night in two complete months.

I got up and tiptoed to my door, I opened it and left the house. I walked the good five minutes to the beach the only place that I can try and be happy. I sat putting my feet in the water slightly. Being alone was not fun at all this was how I was until I meant Kahlan,Chrissie,and Anne.

 I sat quietly at my new desk afraid so unlike Spain. the people were so different. "Hi there" a light voice said and I turned to see a girl leaning towards me smiling, Her brown hair was beautifully straitened and put in a braid. "Your new, My names Kahlan" her hand held out for a warm welcoming. I shake very shy.

 "Isn't a lot of people here new" I whispered, she nodded. " Yes". "So where did you move here from?" she asked I strutted a little afraid to make a friend. "S-Spain" I answered. "Don't worry I don't bite, hey I'd like you to meet two other amazing people during lunch okay?" I nodded to her question.

I bit my lip looking away at the darkness. I layed on the sand still staring.

 "you guys are the most amazing people I have ever meant" I said seriously, they looked at me Chrissie bowed. "What would you do with out us?" she asked with a grin, I shrugged Who knew.

 now I knew what it felt like, and it hurt.

“Let’s give these people a show” referring to the audience, Chrissie slung her arm around Kahlan smiling wildly. That’s it she’s about to do something stupid I can see the future. Chrissie took a small step back snatching a can of dark green paint. Kahlan not knowing stood there silently. Good thing  the teacher was at the restroom, cause Chrissie emptied the can on Kahlans head. Her jaw dropped as the paint dripped down her face spilling on the floor. I bent back a little being the first to explode in laughter, her head turned to me angrily and she stepped forward pushing me in the chest. I screeched as I fell backwards off my stool on to an easel causing it to fall.

“Hey what in the world was that for” I yelled my face furious at the sight of the green handprint on my shirt. The class was now laughing crazily. Kahlan bent over snatching red paint flinging at Chrissie, who held her hands up for some protection. It was too late she was covered with dripping red paint. I sat up laughing.

 

 

I reached in my pocket pulling out a twenty dollar bill and placing it in the bucket. Her soft brown eyes met mine. “Thank you” she said in barley a voice. I looked down at the guitar.

  “Do you know how to play that?” I asked her, and she shoke her head and tried handing me the guitar. I took it and placed it upright; I swiped my fingers across the strings to see that it was perfectly tuned. I gulped and started to play a soft tune that I knew, little things.

 

 

“Which way should we go?” I asked, Hazel shrugged and trotted off to the Right only to run into a man with a chainsaw, She screamed and turned on her heals pointing straight ahead. “LEFT, DEFFINATLY LEFT” she screamed as we all sprinted left the man did a loud, (Creepy) moan and started the chain saw

 

 

 He ran off after elbowing me I got to my feet. Just as he took out my guitar. He looked at me and smiled, “NO!” I screamed at the top of my lungs darting for it but it was to late he smashed the guitar into the ground. And it was lost. Forever.

 

 

After a few of my flash backs my eyes closed and I fell asleep. I woke up hair soaked and cloths soaked to the water was barely touching me. I sat up and looked at the sun coming up. "Wow didn't think you'd be this bad" a voice said behind me I looked to see my cousin, Sam. I ignored and watched the horizon. "What do you want from me sam?" I asked, he put his hand on my shoulder. "I know exactly how you feel" he whispered.

    I turned looking at him "No you have no idea" I shrieked tears in my eyes. "I lost my mom a few years back, and my dad he wanted to keep my sister" sam said all of a sudden.

 

        "am I suppose to feel sorry or something" I snapped angrily. It was silent for a few minutes, "I know you think your family has given up on you when that's false" he said softly, I really wanted him to leave me alone.

 

          "No than how, Sam. How?" I said my voice rising higher. "The only person that has given up on you is your dad, and your self. You don't care anymore, but I do" he said , I rolled my eyes oh please. "Ha! why do you care" I snapped rudely.

            "What other reason, I'm your brother" I looked at him and laughed hard, so hard I was crying. "Good one" I said calming down and saw the serious look on his face. I got up and darted to the house "abuelita!" I shouted coming into the house and stopping in front of the table where she sat. "Is it true I have a brother my father never told me about?" I asked out of breath.

    "Si" she answered, I groaned. "What is it now Hazel?" my Aunt Beatriz asked setting down a plate of something. I stared out the window at Sam. oh when I get my hands on my father. "Hazel" Beatriz said worried.

    "Why are you wet dear, Hazel can you here me" I ignored. Its okay so much pressure, but I am fine. That's when my vision went black and I felt myself drop to the floor.

 

    I woke up with my room dark and the alarm clock read, 11:00 it was night because outside was dark. Another crazy dream, I moved out of my bed and fell, "Perfect, can't even feel my legs" I hissed on the bright side I could still drag myself to the beach. I stayed quiet for a moment, they were still awake, but why were they speaking English I thought. I pulled myself up and sat on my dresser. The door opened and Sam came in, he leaned in the door way.

     "Are you cold" he asked, I held up a finger "Well funny you should ask that- wait actually I'm burning up" I said looking to the ceiling. "You should really leave you alone" I said tiredly, "Well when you can come in the living room someones here to see you" the door closed and I looked at it. I hoped down falling and getting up I walked to the living room and plummeted on the couch.

     I looked up Russell was there looking down at me. I covered my face, I was expecting to see someone better than him. "I know I'm not who you seek, I was coming here to apologize, The beats flame can't burn without them" I looked at him, he nodded "You have one week to put yourself back together, and If you can't... well you will because I brought someone who can be sure of that" Russell stood back and I sat up looking at the opened French doors.My eyes widened I got up ran and fell, of course. I looked up and smiled, "Yeah took the fall the hard way" I said trying to be humorous, but i guess i wasn't that humorous. I looked up at the person who was standing in the door way and mouthed

                            "No way"

 

 

 

             

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
.-. TELL ME!!! I'M TORN BETWEEN TO PEOPLE

Posted 11 Years Ago


I already know so im not going to spill!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Guess the person???????????

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 6, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone