Chapter 3-The worlds new biggest hit

Chapter 3-The worlds new biggest hit

A Chapter by Hazel Stone
"

The girls help a poor lady by singing popular songs, and end up in the hands of a manager who thinks there the worlds next big thing.

"

              Chapter 3-Hazel

    I was the first to wake up. We fell asleep last night around one in the morning, while watching the hunger games. I never stay awake in long movies especially not the history war ones that just bore you for four hours strait. On the bright side yesterday was super fun, spending time with my awesome friends, because when I’m with them there is always something to do. I reached for my phone and took a glance at the time, it was 12:48 in the afternoon and we had still been asleep. I stretched yawning and going to the bathroom. I groaned looking in the mirror, guess falling asleep first means that person has the punishment of scrubbing marker off their face when they wake up. I turned the cold water on grabbing a cloth, and started to scrub the black mustache from under my nose.

          “I’m a man now, I guess” I said noticing Kahlan who was leaning against the door way smiling at me.”Is everyone up” I asked her after my marker mustache was gone.

  “Not Chrissie she’s still out” Kahlan replied as we both walked back to the living room. I stopped looking at her but before I could yell wake up Anne yelled “FIRE IN THE HOLE” me and Kahlan looked at her as Anne sprayed Chrissie with silly string. Emadiatly she woke up sitting up her hand trying to block some.

 

  After that mess we all sat at the table enjoying waffle Sundays. “Best breakfast ever” Kahlan said, I almost forgot her love for food she must be in heaven right now.

 “So shopping after breakfast” I asked no one in specific. “Yeah” Anne answered putting her plate in the sink. After everyone was finished we loaded up in my dad’s car and I sat in the back seat with Kahlan and Chrissie Anne drove the car since she was the only one could drive

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

  “I need me bag now luv” Kahlan said to Chrissie and I started to laugh again, She may not be Irish but she could be tricked as one. Every time she talked like that we would all crack up, or at least I would. Chrissie handed her the bag full of cloths. We came out of the store and began to walk on the side walk. It was so busy in the city and so many rude people would just wham right into you and the whole time you’re like ‘Seriously, the phones more important then manners’. We started to walk by this homeless lady until I forced to a stop. The lady was old, maybe in her seventies and she wore very dirty and worn out cloths, she had a guitar and swiped her fingers across the strings. She was singing an old song that I didn’t recognize and she wasn’t really playing the guitar like she knew how. There was a large bucket in front of her. I looked around and no one seemed to care about her. I walked closer to her and bent down in front of her bucket, it was completely empty.

 

   I reached in my pocket pulling out a twenty dollar bill and placing it in the bucket. Her soft brown eyes met mine. “Thank you” she said in barley a voice. I looked down at the guitar.

  “Do you know how to play that?” I asked her, and she shoke her head and tried handing me the guitar. I took it and placed it upright; I swiped my fingers across the strings to see that it was perfectly tuned. I gulped and started to play a soft tune that I knew, little things. After the first notes my three other friend sat next to me. I looked at them to the bucket, telling them to sing with me. Chrissie took advantage of the first solo.

 

             Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be, and I’m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and all makes sense to me

 

  The rest of the song flew by pleasantly Anne did Liam’s part, I did Harry’s part and Kahlan did Nialls.And together we ended the song. People behind us clapped heavily and put some money in the bucket, I glanced behind me at the group of people smiling at us. “Another” someone yelled and an ongoing of yeahs erupted from the small crowd. I smiled at Chrissie, Kahlan and Anne.

 Then I started another song, one thing. And we sang it together this time standing.

 

 I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can’t ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

 

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something’s gotta give now
'Cause I’m dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

 

   And then together we sang the chorus a little louder

 

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

 

  By the end of the song more people gathered to see what the crowd was for and more money entered the bucket. We laughed together before I pulled my iPod out of my little back pack and taking the small speakers out too. I handed my iPod to Kahlan allowing her to pick a song. We ended up singing waiting on the World to Change. By then we were happily singing not noticing that the crowd grew bigger and bigger by the minute. People cheered violently after the song was finished. We sang more songs including what makes you beautiful and kiss you. After the song a man pushed through the crowd and stopped in front of him, he wore a black suit and was gaping.

“My name is Russell Black, I’m a manger and I need you girls to come with me please” the said police guards behind him I looked at Anne who bit her lip. “Girls you will be safe” the guards assured us. We followed the guards through the crowds and asking us to get in a limo.

People took photos and people were still clapping some even cheering. Once we climbed in the limo Russell looked us in the eye and said.

 

               “I think I found the world’s next big thing”


© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice chapter! :D Yay! Things are picking up. (;

Posted 11 Years Ago


i totally started singing, and i sooooo would shout "FIRE IN THE HOLE" lln

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan
I started singing too, just amazing love~

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lovely and amazing as always hazel

Posted 11 Years Ago


Omg did that really happen!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

I wish!
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

So now it's going by imagination did you really sing to that lady
please ignore mistakes

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone