DW-06 "Boys Will Be Boys"

DW-06 "Boys Will Be Boys"

A Chapter by dw817
"

He showed me that boys know boys. And girls may not really know boys as well as boys do. That the reverse might be true too that no-one knows girls better than girls. So why do boys and girls date ?

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

   Dating Wyona   


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© December 2020 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 6 - "Boys Will Be Boys"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN



Feeling a little hot I took off all my clothes this time and went back to bed sleeping till morning.

Morning finally came. I saw a battery-operated alarm-clock nearby that read 5:17am. I suppose I could've slept later, but I didn't. I carefully climbed out of bed, turning the light on a lamp you could touch anywhere and had myself a really good look around.

There on a top shelf was a teddy bear the likes of which I hadn't seen !

It was a teddy bear alright but had a funny brown hat on and a belt and was sitting on some type of metal can. I really wanted to look at it. There were spaces in the shelves, more than enough for me to climb up to get that bear.

I scooted away the boxes of emergency supplies on the lower shelf and put my foot down on the shelf. Then reached up to grab the next shelf. It was a really tall shelf and I had almost reached the top when suddenly the whole shelf started to pull free of the wall with an awful wrenching sound of nails coming out !

I froze up in fear not really sure what to do. Then Mark entered the room in his underwear !

"Andrew ! What are you doing ! Get down from there !"

"I just wanted to see the - the - " I said but was too scared to move further.

He walked into position. "Come on down ! Just - jump into my arms. You're gonna be alright !"

And once again I trusted him. I jumped down into his arms. A moment later the teddy bear slid off the awkward angle of the shelf into my arms.

"Yay !" I said and hugged the new teddy bear.

He sighed, "That's Smokey The Bear. I should've - " but he didn't get very far for then the metal can that also could not stay balanced on a crooked shelf came down and whacked him hard on his head spilling the contents all over us.

He went down almost crushing me in the action but I managed to wriggle free.

"Are you okay ?" I asked. "Are you okay mister Mark ! Mister Mark ! Mark !!"

Finally he groggily rose, "Wha - what ?"

"You got can hit on head." I said as simply as I could.

He shook his head a little from left to right, "I'm alright."

Then he looked around and smelled, "Oh no ! Come on ! Andrew, this is turpentine, or very similar. Not full strength or it'd be burning, but we can't leave it on !"

He stripped himself and we both entered his shower to turn on the water - to see it wasn't working !

"What the !? Hell of a time for it to give out !"

He left me for a moment to ring the phone, "Mark, is that you ? It's not even daylight, what's the emergency ?"

"Do you got the water turned off ?"

"Yeah, we do. Some campers were using it all up every night for heaven knows what so we thought we'd just turn it off from midnight till morning."

"Can you turn it back on now ? I've got turpentine all over me."

"It'll take an hour to get the water running again. We've only turned off the cabins. Look, why don't you use the public shower ? It's early enough I don't think anyone will see you."

He grimaced, "Alright. Best that can be done."

He looked to me, "Andrew." I was right there. I didn't want him to get any more angry than he had to already be. "Fine, here." and bundled me up in a towel while grabbing more towels, a bottle of shampoo, a bar of soap, and a pair of shorts for himself.

"I'm gonna ruin my clothes if I wear them." he was telling himself. Quickly he put on a robe. "Okay, let's go !"

And in pitch dark I followed him to one of the stone structures. Inside were toilets, urinals, a few leftover swimsuits of boys and girls sitting on the metallic shelves, and the showers.

He thrust me in the shower and turned on the water.

I started shrieking for how cold it was !

"What ? Andrew ! Geez, keep it down !" he carefully adjusted the water. Then he started on a 2nd shower nozzle. Both were beside each other.

He took off his robe and started scrubbing himself really hard all over with the bar of soap and shampoo. I just let the warm water hit me and without doing anything I watched him as he cleaned himself, a little amazed and a little curious as to his nudity.

* * *

He scrubbed himself hard all over for at least a half hour. Satisfied he was done he looked to me to see I hadn't moved since he placed me. Then he came over and started scrubbing me too. He started at my head and went to my face, chin, shoulders, arms, hands, chest, and finally stopped for a second to look.

I was quiet. I had no idea what the problem was. Finally he pulled back for a second. He took the bar of soap and lathered his hands. "It's important to clean here." he told me and soaped and sudsed up his member.

Then he handed me the bar to do the same. I just looked at his, how massive it was. "Clean there." he told me.

Well I tried to and I guess right then puberty kicked in - or something. I felt something I had never felt before. To describe it - it was a warm tickly feeling like there was a hot feather down there or something. I had no easy way to tell what it was as I had never had a feeling like this before.

He noticed that and came closer to me. "That's right." he said. "It can feel good there too." and he took his hand and soaped me up down there. Then started rubbing in a very slow rhythm. I moaned in confusion and pleasure both. He gripped my neck hard with one hand and was breathing heavily himself.

Now I know the girls had grabbed and tugged me there earlier but this was different somehow.

He wasn't being mean, he wasn't being rude. If anything he was polite and kind to me even after I destroyed half his bedroom by knocking over his tall shelf just to get at that Smokey The Bear teddy bear. And then I felt burning. It wasn't the soap. I guess - I finished, but it was dry, nothing came out except a squeal from me.

I suddenly collapsed near the drain panting heavily and feeling incredibly tired.

Mark didn't stop though. After doing what he did he despite me toppling over he then carefully scrubbed clean the rest of me - to get off the turpentine. And fortunately for both of us, no-one showed up.

I looked to him now with a new appreciation but the look on his face was as if he did something terribly wrong. He looked frightened and bewildered - I think mostly with himself.

It was as if he suddenly realized he was bathing with me in the public shower and quickly jumped out to grab a towel. He spoke under his breath, "Uhh ... Yeah, get the rest of yourself cleaned up and we'll go back to the cabin, get dressed and go out for early breakfast."

I nodded. I looked to him I'm not sure if I was trying to say thank you or my gosh what happened as I just didn't know, but he did his level best to avoid my gaze - I guess still feeling terribly guilty for what he did. But this changed me. It showed me that boys know boys.

And girls may not really know boys as well as boys do. That the reverse might be true too that no-one knows girls better than girls. So why do boys and girls date each other if they are so very different from each other ?

I continued to scrub and sniff parts of my body where I could smell bits of turpentine. Finally I think I got it all off.

Mark was strangely doing fast walking laps around the concrete building wrapped in his towel all this time. Once again talking under his breath angrily. But I couldn't make out what he was saying. Finally he saw I had dried off and wrapped the towel around me with the one he provided.

"Let's go back." he said. I nodded. I held my arms up for him to lift me. For a moment he seemed incredibly angry at me. Like furious. Then picked me up and said something strange but in a very nice tone, "You deserve a better babysitter than me."

But he did carry me back and I rubbed my still-damp hair against his own chest relishing and remembering the feeling of what he did earlier. Could it be done again ? Did he tickle me in a funny way ? All these thoughts went on in my head.

We finally got back to the cabin. He opened the door and set me down. "Here, Andrew. Stay here for a second." and he went into the bedroom. I peeked around the corner and saw him push the shelf right back up against the wall. It slouched a bit down though me having clearly gotten the nails free that was holding it flat.

He then opened up a tool-chest and pulled out some nails and a hammer. Then really for a half hour he hammered that shelf right back into place. Once he was done he sighed. I decided it would be okay then to enter.

He turned to look at me. "I'm sorry !" I said immediately cause I knew this was my fault.

He sighed again, "It's okay, Andrew. You just - you're just a kid. You didn't know any better." He looked away for a second and added, "About a lot of things."

He then handed me the Smokey The Bear stuffed animal of his and I had a good chance to look at him now. While Teepo was kind of blue-gray this bear was definitely brown with a fat face, a funny orange-brown hat, and a belt holding up form-fitting blue jeans; small for his size.

Mark looked to the wall where the shelf was repaired though the items were still on the floor, "Just please don't do that again. If you see something you want, let me know FIRST !"

I nodded.

"Come on." he said. "Brush your hair so it doesn't look too crazy and let's go to get some breakfast."




END OF CHAPTER 6



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor # 





© 2020 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

If you ask the Dalai Lama, he'll say that men and women are actually the same inside. We all have the same soul, same feelings, all that jazz. I don't believe it, though. Trans people exist for a reason. If we were all the same, why would trans people care so much about expressing who they really are?

Anyway, I think there's some overlap, and personally I don't feel like I'm on the same page with a lot of other women. Maybe part of that comes from the role reversal in my house while I was growing up, with my mom making most of the money and my dad doing most of the housework and looking after me more. My dad did occasional part-time jobs here and there, but the last official job he had as a substitute teacher skyrocketed his blood pressure, and after that, he worked with a friend repairing antique projectors for a while. He's officially retired now. Anyway, Mom was always the one with a steady income, working for some big corporation doing stuff on the computer all day. However, she always recognized the housework Dad did as important work. Dad cooked for his frat house during university, so he's the household chef and keeps us eating healthy meals.

I think a lot of people grow up in a household where the woman does the housework, and the housework is not valued because it's not obvious money. However, cooking from home instead of eating out all the time really keeps the food bill down, and just having that sense of teamwork and tranquility in the home makes life so much better. I think a lot of girls grow up in modern society with pressure for both parents to work but still seeing their moms having to shoulder the housework on top of a job outside the home, so they wind up with a lot of resentment towards men. Either that, or the father constantly dismisses the value of the housework the mother does. He complains about his day at work and she just sits there and takes it because emotional support is also part of her job as a homemaker, but then at the end of the conversation, instead of thanking her for listening as he should, the father scolds her for not making money. That has to screw with girls' heads and how they perceive men. That has to screw with boys' heads and how they perceive women.

Anyway, I think growing up in a household with the gender roles reversed was really good for me. I don't have a chip on my shoulder about resenting housework, but I also won't let my husband dismiss the importance of the work I do for him. Since he moved in with me and my parents a year before we got married, I think seeing how our family worked was really good for him.

Society screws with both girls' heads and boys' heads. Girls wind up with a victim mentality and feel like they have to defend themselves, defend their hearts, at every turn.
Modern women today are winding up with attitudes like this:
https://youtu.be/CMla2ZIz7-4
or this:
https://youtu.be/QYh6mYIJG2Y
and I find it really sad.

This is where incels come from. Boys aren’t being taught that they don’t need a woman to be happy. However, men also shot themselves in the foot by not appreciating the importance of traditional women’s roles, by not thanking them for the work they do, for making them feel worthless for not making money.

And women took the bait!

“Whenever women have insisted on absolute equality with men, they have invariably wound up with the dirty end of the stick. What they are and what they can do makes them superior to men, and their proper tactic is to demand special privileges, all the traffic will bear. They should never settle merely for equality. For women, ‘equality’ is a disaster.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

Anyway, it’s a complex issue that I can’t even begin to cover here. I’ll wrap it up by saying that women are growing increasingly materialistic, and men are mourning what they’ve lost. Thus, I don’t feel like I’m on the same page as most modern women. Leaving men out in the cold because of past mistakes doesn’t seem like the right answer to me.

……………………………………………..

Oh, one of my friends had a lamp like that! It was pretty cool.

Wow, that’s incredible.

I went off on a tangent dealing with the cultural aspects of men and women dating, but as for the physical . . . I’ve heard that women are better at touching other women, but I honestly don’t agree. My swinger ex wanted to watch me experiment with other women, so I did, but it really didn’t do much for me. Their bodies are too soft and squishy for me to enjoy. They’re not repulsive, but I just don’t get anything out of it. Maybe it’s the pheromones or something. I also don’t like it when a man’s lips are too soft. I want to kiss something firm. I want to feel a hard, firm body atop mine. I’m the soft one. Soft against soft doesn’t stimulate. It just squishes together.

This is why I identify as heteroflexible now. I’m willing to do things with a woman in order to put on a show for men, but I don’t want one-on-one time with a woman.

Anyway, amazing writing!

I think we do more damage to kids by trying to keep them in a false state of innocence. I recommend reading "The Tale of the Adopted Daughter" by Robert Heinlein on the matter of innocence. It’s part of “Time Enough for Love.” Anyway, I didn’t really appreciate innocence as a concept until I read that story. Now, I’m annoyed when people say, “I lost my innocence,” over anything sex-related. Innocence has nothing to do with the biological/mechanical aspects of sex but rather the societal shame associated with sex. By instilling shame about sex in kids, we are doing the very thing we’re trying to protect them from.

I don’t know all the answers on how to solve this problem, and raising kids is going to be tricky in the broader society we live in. I have no interest in incest, though Heinlein seems to have a fetish for it. It influenced my views on the matter, though. Just like anything, it can be wrong or right depending on the specifics.

Husband and I take a laid-back view on sex, and our agreement on how to talk to our kids about the issue was key in our decision to get married. Basically, consent is important. It’s OK to say yes and it’s OK to say no. It’s OK to have fun with it, too. Husband is already joking about how he’s going to tease our son: “You spent nine months inside my wife, and then you spent a year sucking on her tits!” We also laugh about how he keeps “getting between us” when we’re trying to hug and kiss.


Posted 3 Years Ago


I like the start of the chapter.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Thanks, Rachel !

Feel free to give suggestions on what I can do to make it better. Al.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing