DW-18 "Motor Mouth"

DW-18 "Motor Mouth"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I was right back where I had been so many times with bullies back in Middle School, this was not something new to me. But now it wasn't being presented hatefully, nor as something to insult me.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE


   Dating Wyona   



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© March 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 18 - "Motor Mouth"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


I felt SO relaxed right then - and I fell asleep. - I did so right here, right now, and right then.

I don't know how long I slept but Wayne was prodding me.

"David ! Hey, you awake ? It's time for bed."

I nodded sleepily. I got out of his lap and turned away to check myself below. I was completely dry.

I then went quickly to my suitcase and got some clean underwear to wear and also grabbed my teddy bear. Wayne took off his robe and climbed into bed laying on top of the covers.

He patted the bed beside him, a clear invitation. Well there really was no backing out now. I definitely wanted to thank Wayne for ... well, what he did earlier. I mean it was my first time for that.

So as he was laying down in bed, I climbed on top of him, my head facing away from him. I knelt on his chest. His hands came up and caressed my butt again. Oh wow did that feel good !

But the lights were still on. I asked, "Do you have a night light ?"

He replied, "Not on hand."

I nodded, "I have one." and went to my suitcase to retrieve it. I had a little one that had an angel on the picture. I plugged it in where I could see it, then turned out the lights.

I got back into position and let him caress my butt some more. Then I leaned over and found him wearing underwear.

This really was very new territory for me. I spoke quietly, "I want to explore a bit."

He nodded, "Go for it."

"Raise your legs." I directed.

He did. I then pulled his underwear to his knees and while still in a kneeling position examined his member, massive compared to mine.

And then in my head I was right back where I had been so many times with bullies back in Middle School, this was not something new to me. But now it wasn't being presented hatefully, nor as something to insult me.

Unlike school where it frightened me, I touched my small fingers to it and he jerked in bed at once.

"Easy, easy." I told him. Then he calmed down. I guess I handled it sort of like modeling clay. I felt all around it, getting used to the feel from all sides.

I started at first with the shaft but then trailed down to his pelotas, touching very delicately and gently. It took no time at all for his arousal to appear.

Then I felt a hand come from the side, "I'll take it from here, David." he said.

But right then I felt really possessive of it. I shouted, "No ! It's mine !" and slapped his grip away while embracing it myself, covering my hands over it.

"Mine." I said greedily. Wow that was unexpected.

He shrugged and retracted his hand, "Can't argue with that logic."

Then I guess out of confusion and of course curiosity, I did the unspeakable. I took the whole thing in my mouth and it was already pretty slippery. I wasn't really sure what to do so I did my motor 'mouthwash' thing.

This was something I learned as a kid was to take mouthwash in my mouth and I could swish it HARD and fast like a little outboard motor on a boat.

I did the same thing with his member as it literally jacked off in my mouth, squishing all over the place.

He started to moan and his belly went up and down and after only a few seconds of this activity he exploded in my mouth jerking his body all over the place as I clung on to him.

I sat there for a second as he wheezed hard in and out for about a good minute. After that he spoke breathlessly like had run a marathon, "I am so sorry, here, let me get you a tissue."

"Why ?" I asked.

He was surprised. "How can you talk ? What ? Did you swallow that !?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess so."

And I did. I didn't know what else to do with it. It wasn't bad, sort of like sugary eggs best way to describe it. And I've had that before.

You take your scrambled eggs for breakfast and mix them in the waffle syrup from your pancakes. They're pretty good that way.

"Damn !" he said in surprise still breathing pretty heavy. "Here, wash up anyways."

* * *

So I got off of him and went to the bathroom. I guess cause I was so careful there wasn't any on me at all. Nonetheless I took a washcloth, put some mouthwash on it, then rubbed my face all over leaving it tingly.

I retrieved my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth very thoroughly. Then I put some of the mouthwash in my mouth and I did my 'motor' mouthwash thing again before spitting, then went back to the bedroom.

He was up leaning against the wall but the lights were still off and bid me climb in first. I did so, he tucked me in with my teddy bear.

He kissed me on the forehead, got in beside me, I reached around to hug him as he put his hands around my butt to hole me close ... and that was it for the evening. We both went to sleep.

We woke in the morning, I had crazy dreams of metal pipes under the Earth. It was like the whole world had restructured itself with giant magnets and we used these an lieu of transportation using magnets that repelled.

It was pretty cool stuff. Once again I asked him what did YOU dream. And he reminded me, "David, I don't dream. I never have."

So this was the second time for him to tell me he didn't dream. This bothered me and it was going to continue to bother me.

Nonetheless we got ready to go back to Albertson's so I could bicycle back to Dad's. He asked if I wanted some breakfast from Waffle House but I said no.

I got my stuff together in my suitcase again and he dropped me back off to the side of Albertson's. Took my bicycle out and 'skated' it back to Dad's.

Knocked on the door, Dad answered in his robe.

"You have a good time ?"

I nodded, "Yep. Sure did."

He didn't ask any other questions. Said he was still sleepy and went back to bed. I put my bicycle back in the garage. Had some sweet cereal and as it was Saturday I watched a few early cartoons.

Dad finally got up after several hours and we had our BIG WALK.

This is something we did every day we could. We would walk from the house, to the library, to the golf course, to the tennis court, to the circle, and back. A good 2-hour walk. And as mentioned my legs today still look like Popeye.

We got back, he had the newspaper. Gave me the comics. I read a few of them.

Said he was going to read some books, and then I got back on the IBM-pc to work on writing this new videogame called, "Dungeons Of Darkwood." I was writing it in GWBasic.

It was a sort of variant of the first game I had written on the TRS-80 when I was 8-years old called simply, "Dungeon."

In it you would have an 8x8 map where by random you could place walls, treasures, monsters, and ultimately the stairs to the next level.

But this version was more like Akalebeth for the Apple ][ however did not use vector graphics. Instead it used a little routine I wrote to draw B&W 8x8 pixel images on the screen including a custom typeface.

The dungeon creation was similar to my Apple ][ game, "Dungeon" where the walls were just thrown in randomly. Later of course I learned to create many different kinds of procedurally generated random dungeons.

1. Maze, choose wall thickness and corridor thickness.
2. Rooms w Corridors, choose minimum/maximum room size.
3. Rooms only, choose minimum/maximum room size.
4. Caverns, keep plotting random bricks until an area seals.

When you fought monsters it would use a single white square to redraw them at an enlarged pixel level. So while the monster itself is 8x8 pixels when you fought them they were enlarged to 64x64 using a custom pattern to show level.

It was pretty neat I thought. I did the same thing for the merchants and other people you spoke with. Little did I know that this program would eventually be housed and worked into another engine.

One of my life's most important works, Scenario 1, the RPGMaker written in QBasic 1.0 later written in Windows 3.1 GFA-Basic But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I got back on Matchmaker BBS with my free account. Wayne of course wrote me and said that he was REALLY grateful what I did and that he hoped we would be together for a long time.

Now I have always been this way. Something someone else doesn't seem is important is of absolute importance to me, and the opposite, something that =IS= important to someone else is of little consequence to me.

I mean he was going on that I did something really great and wonderful for him and all I did was use my "motor" mouthwash method, you know, that silly thing I learned years ago.

I mainly did it cause I like really white teeth. I wanted to keep my teeth. Even today old as I am I'm missing only two teeth way in the back.

One from High-School where I tried to unsuccessfully catch the baseball during P.E. and it bounced off my face, and the other, I'm not sure. It just came out. But none since as I keep a strict hygiene.

So who would've thought my motor mouthwash method was also good for giving head, and rather quickly at that. No need for all that head bobbing nonsense which I saw years later in XXX videos.

Never could figure out why people just that. Just let your tongue do all the work. Ah well ...

Anyways Wayne was VERY grateful and offered to take me to the toy store (Toys R Us) later this next week so we could buy something.

I said we could certainly do that as I had my eye on something I sure wanted to try out myself.

Then I checked the rest of the messages sent to me and despite me saying I wasn't looking for anyone now, outside of the rude and nasty comments I received from undersexed gay guys I guess, there was a woman who wrote me.

Her name was Jade and she said she'd like to meet up despite me saying I now had a boyfriend. I agreed and left a message for Wayne that I would not be there the next Friday evening, but WOULD be there the following week.

I simply told him 'I had stuff to do.' He said that's fine and was looking forward to meeting up again the week after.

And then it was my turn to meet for the first time, this woman Jade ...




END OF CHAPTER 18



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Most semen I've had didn't taste great, but there was one man who tasted better than the rest. That was a one-time thing.

My husbands semen used to taste downright toxic back when he smoked. It's better now. but I still wouldn't say it tastes good.

I should try that method!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> Yikes! I was thinking my son and I could paint our nails together for fun. I don't think it's jus.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

I'm pretty sure I knew how to read and write before kindergarten, but I don't think it was as early .. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

I know that I learned to read before I could walk, Kari. I remember getting out of my crib and crawl.. read more



Reviews

sounded like a productive date,

Posted 3 Years Ago


Most semen I've had didn't taste great, but there was one man who tasted better than the rest. That was a one-time thing.

My husbands semen used to taste downright toxic back when he smoked. It's better now. but I still wouldn't say it tastes good.

I should try that method!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> Yikes! I was thinking my son and I could paint our nails together for fun. I don't think it's jus.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

I'm pretty sure I knew how to read and write before kindergarten, but I don't think it was as early .. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

I know that I learned to read before I could walk, Kari. I remember getting out of my crib and crawl.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing