DW-12 "The Rapist"

DW-12 "The Rapist"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"How old are you, kid ?" "17." I told him truefully. "Yeah ? Well this is a MAN'S bar! So for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm going to give you a lesson you'll never forget !"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE


   Dating Wyona   



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© February 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 12 - "The Rapist"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


RARE Slice Of Life.

I'm trying to keep this little bit in my Future Barrier 4 book work, however we had something quite bad and unprecedented occur here in Fort Worth most recently.

A massive car pileup and not too far from where I live ! I was watching some of the videos and they are just horrific. Viewer discretion advised.

https://youtu.be/VqNy7v5YekM

Now someone mentioned to me that this was on an Expressway. If you don't know what that is - it is a stretch of road that you pay in advance to drive on. I guess - to get to your destination faster.

Me? I've always tried to drive the same or slower speed than the slowest car I can find. And even there is just an inkling of ice on the road (as I heard on the AM radio) I would drive no faster than 30mph, freeway included.

If I was on ice I would let the car coast gently until it got to 10mph and maintain that speed and traction with the road.

Dad taught me this. I remember being about 7-8 years old and it was snowing hard outside. Dad and me got into his '66 LeMans and the first thing he did was turn on the AM radio and change channels until he got to the news.

"That story again is there's a 15-car pileup here on I-35 intersection of 287. We recommend to drivers to avoid this area if at all possible. Be safe out there people."

So Dad pulled out of his driveway and never exceeded the speed of 30mph whether we were driving on ice or not until we got to our destination. Dad was very safe.

There were some irate drivers who were honking their horn and breezed past Dad, but it never fazed him. It took a little longer to get to the store and a little longer to get to visit our relatives.

But we got there. Dad had a chance to hug them, apologized for being late but heard there was ice and their words to him were, "We heard about the accidents on the radio. Glad you weren't in there. Better to be safe than sorry."

So yeah the speed these guys is hitting this huge pileup is insane ! They must be going at least 80mph and no-one even considered there might be ice out !?

Just. Wow.


. . .

OKay let's return to Wayne and me entering the night club, and me having never been in one before, the bit of adventure I had.

Upon entering the doors I noticed there were lights flashing.And all kinds of other things going on in all kinds of places. There were silhouettes of people dancing on a dance floor, a bar with several pole seats that ended in a round cushion, and lots and lots of people talking.

That coffee I had earlier was working its way in me though. I told Wayne I needed to use the restroom. He handed me the other end of the leash and said, "Okay. Don't be long. I want to talk to my friend here."

And he tapped the shoulder of one very tall woman and she turned to talk to him. The face looked kind of funny though. Ugly ? Sort of. I didn't want to say anything rude.

Anyways I put the other end of the leash in my pocket and tapped on a woman's back noting just how short her skirt was, "Where is the restroom ?"

"Over here, hun." she said, turning, clouding me with her perfume for a moment, and pointed.

I nodded and went. To my relief there was no-one in there. But also still there were no doors on the two stalls !

Now it's just me, I've always tried to never use a urinal because back in school kids were mean and kicked at my legs trying to get me to pee on myself, so I learned rather quickly to use a stall, close the door, and LOCK IT.

I couldn't do that here though as there were no doors. Nonetheless I said I'll be fine. Sat, relieved myself, flushed, and was about to leave the stall when I heard the door open.

A moment later someone was speaking to me though they weren't directly in front of me.

"How's the weather down there ?"

"Down where ?" I asked, quietly.

That caused him to walk over to look at me now.

"Damn I thought you were a midget ! How old are you, kid ?"

"17." I told him truefully.

"Yeah ? I don't think so. I think you're younger than that and this is a MAN'S bar, not a boy's ! So for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm going to give you a lesson you'll never forget !"

So saying he grabbed me, turned me around to face the toilet then pulled down my pants and put his warm belly up against my butt.

"Goddamm don't that feel good ! You stay right where you are, this won't take me but a minute."

And, I froze up ! My voice wouldn't come out. I tried to shriek but I was too frightened.

But suddenly he was pulled back by someone. I heard the unmistakable sound of a punch, sickening to me when I heard back in school. For a moment I had a bit of a Pavlov reaction tasting salty blood up in my nose as I always did.

I turned around, lost my balance as I still had my pants around my knees, and fell back literally butt first straight into the toilet. But then saw Wayne fighting this guy !

And apparently the guy was no fighter like Wayne was, he had put his hands up but just to block his face as Wayne whaled hard and scary punches into his gut.

After a moment of this the guy fell over and Wayne came to me a bit of sweat on his face. "You okay, David ?"

I nodded.

"You finish your business here ?"

I nodded to that too, and held my hand for him to pull me out as my bottom was stuck in the toilet.

He did so and despite my butt getting soaked, he helped me get my pants back up around me.

"They'll dry off." He turned his head to look around but it was just us in the bathroom. I heard a low moan come from the guy that tried to rape me but Wayne beat up.

"Wash your hands, I'm not letting go of this now." and took back the other end of the leash.

After I did so we stepped out and right there was the guy we met at the front door, Frank !

"Someone came out of there saying there was a fight ?"

"Did you start it ?" he pointed to me.

Wayne raised his hand, "No, not him. Someone tried to rape him and I'm the one that knocked him to the ground. He's still in there."

Frank gave me a disparaging look. He finally stepped in the bathroom. There was some shouting, finally some crying, it was so strange.

Then Frank came out with the guy leaning on his shoulder. Frank spoke, "This is Delwyn, or Del as he likes his friends to call him. He's a regular and - he apologizes - and says that he's just had too much to drink."

Del looked at me with a burning gaze and spoke acid, "You don't belong in here !"

He was going to say something else but was jerked back by Frank. "Leave him alone, Del. You've had enough excitement for this one night, out you go."

Wayne and me followed to watch. Frank helped him out the door, just to the door where he let him go to get his bearings.

And apparently Del was regaining strength cause he was standing up.

"I didn't do nothing !" he roared drunkenly.

* * *

Frank shook his head. "You don't have to go home, but you can't come back here, at least tonight, Del."

Del grumbled to himself and started to walk away I guess to where his vehicle was.

Then Frank grabbed the middle of the leash and pulled me to him, my eyes wide in fright.

"And you ! Whatever your name is."

"David, sir."

"Well, David SIR !" he repeated. "Alright, you, if there is one more incident here then out you go, BOTH of you. I run a tight ship here and don't need any more drama tonight."

With that he regained his position at the front door. Some people showed up, he was courteous once more, taking the door fee and letting them in.

Wayne sighed and we walked back in the club. "Stay close to me." he said.

I nodded in full agreement. There was no way I wanted to be left alone again.

"Here, let's get you a drink." he said.

He went up to the bar where there were 2-empty seats. I sat in one where my feet almost touched the ground but not quite. He sat in the other.

"Bourbon and Coke."

"How about your pet ?"

"Me ?"

"I'm the one asking." the bartender said addressing my question.

"Sorry, uhh, I don't know. Do you have Kool-Aid ?"

He looked at me with wide-eyes and started laughing really loud. And apparently the 'joke' was too good to keep to himself, he told the other bartenders behind the counter and they took turns roaring with loud guffaws.

Wayne sighed, raised his hand with dollar bills in it. They got quiet. "Here, get me a Sprite and Grenadine for my ... my pet."

"Yessir." the bartender said regaining his composure and putting together a drink.

He handed it to me. Looked at it for a second. Then put in an umbrella. He grabbed another umbrella.

"Open wide." he told me.

I opened my mouth a bit as he said.

He put the stick part of the other umbrella in my mouth.

"Close."

I closed down gently on the wooden stick. That apparently was what he wanted, he then went back to cleaning glasses and taking other orders.

I took the toothpick out of my mouth and looked at it. It was a little paper umbrella, the first I had ever seen.

I put my fingers on the inside of it and found you could close it just like a real umbrella !

"Hey Wayne, look !"

Wayne suddenly looked as if I had something important to show. He saw I was being fascinated by the paper umbrella's movements and laughed, "Sure. Take it home. A nice souvenir for you, David."

Then a wrinkled old hand with lots of pretty rings tapped him on the shoulder closest to me.

He turned to look at me then 180ed to the person who did the actual tapping.

"Gladys !" He set his drink down to get a hug from this old woman.

Wayne then turned back to me. "Oh, hey. I would like you to meet a friend of mine, Gladys."

"Gladys ?" I was having difficulty determining if this was a really ugly woman or a very feminine looking man.

Gladys looked over Wayne's shoulder and spoke and it was right then I finally realized this was an old man dressed as a girl !

"Who's your friend, honey ? He can call me anything he wants, and I'm available at any time !"

Wayne spoke now with laughter, "You old horndog, settle down ! This is David, my date for the evening. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot more of each other outside today though."

Gladys then got up off her chair and came over to look me over.

"He's a nice looking little Vienna."

I had to ask, "Vienna ?"

Gladys got closer and shockingly put his wrinkled old hand - right between my legs and pushed up gently.

She explained, "This, honey. You're small, you're a little Vienna Sausage. Bite size." and she tapped her teeth together, frighteningly while squeezing my member.

My face pinked up red in embarrassment. Gladys spoke again, quieter, "Oh you are so cute I could just eat you up !" Gladys looked quickly at Wayne who was enjoying his drink and not really paying attention.

That's when Gladys got to my left and kissed my hard on my left cheek causing me to quiver.

"You are adorable." she whispered in my ear, then went back to sit next to Wayne again. Questions.

"So where did you pick up this little Twink ?"

Wayne replied, "Off of Matchmaker, that BBS dating site."

"Really ?" Gladys then tilted her head to look at me. "Might be fun to make him up, you wanna do that before the show ?"

Wayne nodded his head. "Yeah, I bet he's never seen anything like that before."

He looked to me, "Finish your drink, David. We're gonna do something interesting here."

I took a deep sip. It was absolutely heavenly. It was really bubbly Sprite with some kind of red and cherry delicious syrup. Quite tasty really.

But I wanted to know what I was getting into before agreeing so I asked, "What ?"

He just smiled, "It's a surprise. You'll see."

So curious that I was I quickly finished my drink. Wayne saw this then we got up off the chairs and followed Gladys behind a sparkly curtain near the stage.




END OF CHAPTER 12



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love those tiny paper umbrellas!

This transported me to another world and reminded me a little of the swinging parties I went to with my ex-boyfriend. We mostly went to this one classy place. We tried out a couple of other parties, but he said that he got bad vibes there, and we didn't spend long at the other places. Looking back, I think he was afraid that one of his meth buddies would recognize him and spill the beans about his habit.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> I love those tiny paper umbrellas!

I used to have a little collection of them from.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Yes, my ex lost a lot of teeth, but he had a bridge to replace them. Since I was so naive about meth.. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

I'm ... not so fond of pecans as I am walnuts, Kari.

Walnuts to me are the best. I l.. read more



Reviews

I love those tiny paper umbrellas!

This transported me to another world and reminded me a little of the swinging parties I went to with my ex-boyfriend. We mostly went to this one classy place. We tried out a couple of other parties, but he said that he got bad vibes there, and we didn't spend long at the other places. Looking back, I think he was afraid that one of his meth buddies would recognize him and spill the beans about his habit.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> I love those tiny paper umbrellas!

I used to have a little collection of them from.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Yes, my ex lost a lot of teeth, but he had a bridge to replace them. Since I was so naive about meth.. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

I'm ... not so fond of pecans as I am walnuts, Kari.

Walnuts to me are the best. I l.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
1 Review
Added on February 12, 2021
Last Updated on February 21, 2021
Tags: davidw, Future Barrier, car pileup, LeMans, nightclub, female impersonator, urinal, midget, rapist, punched in the gut, bloody nose, rape attempt, no more drama, bourbon and Coke, Kool-Aid, Sprite, Grenadine


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing