DW-17 "Tyger Tiger Burning Bright"

DW-17 "Tyger Tiger Burning Bright"

A Chapter by dw817
"

The bath salts in the tub foamed up from the water coming out of the faucet, finally he turned it off. "Okay, David. Do you need help undressing again ?" I nodded, "Yes, please."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE


   Dating Wyona   



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© March 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 17 - "Tyger Tiger Burning Bright"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


He then offered, "Come on. Let's run that bath together."

I followed him. He was wearing his robe now and we went to the bath. I saw that he had neatly prepared everything.

On a metal tray that fit neatly to the side of the bathtub he had shaving cream and ... a razor ?

"I - don't shave yet." I told him.

He shook his head, "It's not for that."

He was quiet as he started to run the water. "Here, see if that is to your temperature." He pointed to the faucets hot and cold.

As I was adjusting them he added a little bath salts which smelled really good, cherry I think. The tub foamed up from the water coming out of the faucet, finally he turned it off.

"Okay, David. Do you need help undressing again ?"

I nodded, "Yes, please."

"No trouble at all." He helped me out of my shorts and shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked like some really scrawny kid. Hell I could even see the top of my vertebrae.

"I'm a runt." I said gloomily.

He patted me on my back with a wet sudsy hand causing me to bristle. "Here, don't be like that. You're a beautiful boy to me. Come on. The water is ready."

He dried off one of his hands and turned on a radio that was on the sink's cabinet.

It played nice Carpenter's music. I sat in the tub and splashed a little around myself.

"Aren't you getting in ?" I asked him seeing he was still wearing his robe.

"No, when I said I was going to take a bath with you it meant that I was going to bathe you, I hope you don't mind."

"No." I didn't mind. But then I pointed to the razor, "So you won't need that since I don't have a beard or even a bit of a mustache."

"We'll still need it." he said.

He then took a sponge that was by my feet and dipping it in the water trickled the hot water all over my face. OH GOD did that feel good !

I groaned in pleasure. He smiled, "There ya go. Just relax. Tonight it's my treat. You just sit there and enjoy it."

He did this a few more times. Then moved the razor tray closer. I eyed it carefully. I sure hoped Wayne wasn't some type of kook that wanted to bleed me.

He took the sponge away from my face and went down my chest with it. Had me left each arm and he looked carefully under each arm.

"There." he said. "You have a tiny bit of hair."

He held one of my arms up firmly while he took the shaving cream and spurted it up there. As it was colder than the water I shivered slightly.

"Hold perfectly still." he said in an even tone when he picked up the razor and gently went over the outline of my armpit.

He did the same with my other arm, shaving cream and then the razor. I didn't feel any pain; he was so gentle.

I sighed. Phew ! That's all it was, he wanted to shave under my arms. I splashed the water a little playfully feeling better. I was so afraid he was going to cut me, and not accidentally.

But no, he wasn't done yet. He took the sponge and started pushing it lower and lower until he reached ... !

My back suddenly arched up straight and my eyes got wide.

"Easy, easy there. He said. Remember, this is your ride. You just enjoy it."

He deliberately moved the soft sponge in and all around my member which immediately woke to attention.

"Nice." he said. Maybe he thought I'd be afraid or something but I wasn't - not right now anyways.

He then got up from the tub for a second. He came back, "I need you to lean against this." he said and put a dry towel behind my head.

I did so then he took my toes and arced them forward up in the air. I laughed playfully but then realized I was exposed for all to see !

But ... he was just there. It was okay. He looked at my knees for a second, then my legs.

Finally he spoke, "Don't you have any hair on your legs ?"

"Nope. I told him." I thought he was done but then I saw him reach for the shaving cream again. I knew what he was going to do !

"No !" I said a little loudly.

He stopped, "I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. This is something I like - hairless. It will only take a second."

I tried to relax. My shoulders shivered despite being in such warm water. Finally I calmed down. He spurted the shaving cream all around my exposed member.

And yeah I had to admit it was pretty easy for him to do so as it was still at attention and his delicate touching all around it did nothing to quell the hot fever there.

He then picked up the razor and reached for a pair of eyeglasses to put on. "Oh lordee please don't cut me !" I heard in my mind.

He lifted up my little member and with practiced grip carefully and neatly cut off the tiny hairs that were on it. All eight of them.

"All done. Turn around and stand up." he said.

This wasn't so bad. I nodded. "Bend over." I did so.

He then spurted some shaving cream right up near my pucker ! Once again my eyes got wide with fright.

And before I could protest he already had the cold razor back on me down there. He shaved for just a second or so.

His hand stopped moving so I very carefully started to turn around. He regarded my member for a second which was just an inch from his face. He then set down the razor and shaving cream - then turned back to suddenly take my member in his mouth !

* * *

"No !" I said a little loud again and this time I slapped at him. I stepped back and covered it with both hands.

He looked up to me as he was sitting in a little low chair, still with those kooky reading glasses, and smiled.

He nodded respectfully, "No worries. We'll take this at your speed. If you're not ready yet that's fine with me."

"Here." he said and opening the drain turned back on the hot and cold water. "Let me rinse you off anyways."

And I let him do that. Once again he rubbed the sponge all around my member and butt. It really did feel wonderful. I just - I wasn't ready for - well - you know ...

I bit my lip in thought. Wayne had been so nice to me up to this point. I should let him. But can't I get some disease from that ? Well we were tested, we're both clean.

"You're awfully quiet." he offered as he scrubbed my back with the sponge.

"I'm - I'm not used - to this. This - you're doing it - it feels great but - but ..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

He smiled, "That's okay. You're doing perfectly fine. Stand up, please."

I did. He sponged all the foam off of me using a hose he had attached to the shower setting. Then had me step out into a towel where he tucked it in all around me.

"Here, let's get back to the living room. I may be able to find a cartoon or two."

We did so and he turned on to channel 13 which was now showing a rerun of Sesame Street, but that was fine.

Still wearing his robe he sat down on the couch as I sat to his opposite on the left. I heard a "Psschk !" as he opened a beer.

"Want one ?" he said, offering it to me.

"I've never had beer before." I told him.

He grinned, "First time for everything right ? Here, see what you think."

He handed me the whole can. I was more curious about the interesting artwork all around it. It was a good minute before I actually took a sip - and REGRETTED it !

"Gack !" I said. I didn't want to spit up on his nice couch so I swallowed the small amount I had. "That stuff's terrible. How can you drink that ?" I asked him, handing back the can.

He grinned and took a big sip. "It's an acquired taste."

We watched some more of Sesame Street. Now that he had been playing with me in the tub and sponge earlier for an HOUR I was - well, forgive me, I was HORNY.

I went to him to sit on his knee and get a better view of the TV which was now going to a nature special.

"Am I too heavy ?" I asked balancing myself precariously on his knee.

He shook his head, "No, you're fine." He patted my bottom still wrapped in the towel. Then he started to gently rub it.

Oh hell I couldn't take this anymore. I got up, took off the towel and sat back on his knee in an instant.

Like before he patted my bottom, now me fully naked, then started rubbing deliberately there like before.

I felt like I was going to explode up front !

I started breathing heavy. He had to have heard me ! Then I touched my shaky hand onto his which was still deliberately rubbing my bottom and in a very quiet almost feminine voice I begged, "Please, up front."

"Sure thing." he said in a breathless whisper himself.

He didn't just jump from one to the other either. He very slowly moved his hand around from my bottom to my side to my thigh and then finally my pelotas !

He very gently tickled the skin there. I leaned back, my legs wide apart and flexed my toes. Ohmigod did that feel good !

He was quiet though. He didn't make fun of me, he didn't get angry, he didn't do anything - except what I asked, 'please, up front.' "

He caressed down there for several long seconds, finally he rolled his fingers up to my little member, the shaft which was as tight and ready as it could be.

"Okay ?" he asked.

I was drooling now. I could only nod my head vigorously.

He reached to the side where some Kleenex was and took that into his fingers. But now he only tickled the top of my shaft there with the paper thin fabric, going back and forth like a miniature dancer in an exotic movie.

Back. And forth. Back. And forth. Oh wow ! I was going to explode ! And I was going to explode from the most delicate of touches, mere tissue paper !

I whined very high pitched once and he grabbed my member hard with the tissue pulling and pushing up and down on my member in deliberate and very slow motions.

But he was too late, I was already climaxing from the tissue touch alone. My whole face got hot and sweat streamed right out of every pore up there.

My eyes felt like they had ice cubes in them and I couldn't breathe anything except out my mouth and it was hot, dry, and sticky. I was burning up ! Really burning.

"Auugh ..." I said weakly and fell over.

But he suddenly grabbed both shoulders with a strong grip.

"Easy there, tiger." and he held me tight so I wouldn't fall which is what would've happened had he not caught me.

I whirled around suddenly on his knee to look at him with wide eyes. Did he do something wrong ? Oh no he didn't !

I whispered in his ear, "My Dad used to call me tiger when I was a little boy. I love  that name !" and right then and there I kissed him very solemnly on his hairy cheek.

He rubbed his cheek where I kissed him and smiled in surprise.

Then I wrapped both arms around him, completely exhausted, having burned myself out, as he kept a grip on my member squeezing it gently to get the rest of it on the tissues.

I felt like I could sleep a hundred years. I felt SO relaxed right then. And I know you hate it dear readers to end a chapter where I say I fell asleep - but I did, right here, right now, and right then.

I will return next week though to show you what happened after that.




END OF CHAPTER 17



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This reminds me of my boss telling me that in some cultures, it's normal for older people to introduce younger people to sexuality. I think that makes more sense than letting younger people figure it out on their own. It's hard to make sure older people don't abuse the younger ones, though.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> This reminds me of my boss telling me that in some cultures, it's normal for older people to intr.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Yes, indeed, we will raise him!
Today, he was awake and calm enough that I could put him in .. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

My Dad was very good with toys, Kira. I remember one he made for me was a device that had buttons an.. read more



Reviews

This reminds me of my boss telling me that in some cultures, it's normal for older people to introduce younger people to sexuality. I think that makes more sense than letting younger people figure it out on their own. It's hard to make sure older people don't abuse the younger ones, though.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> This reminds me of my boss telling me that in some cultures, it's normal for older people to intr.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Yes, indeed, we will raise him!
Today, he was awake and calm enough that I could put him in .. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

My Dad was very good with toys, Kira. I remember one he made for me was a device that had buttons an.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats



Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing