DW-20 "Videogame Vixen"

DW-20 "Videogame Vixen"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"Now grip me with your legs, just like I did you." I obeyed. "Now get closer to me ! Geez, I won't bite !" Suddenly she reached around my shoulder to push my back so my chest close to her back ...

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE


   Dating Wyona   



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© April 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 20 - "Videogame Vixen"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Using a key from her skirt pocket, Jade unlocked her door and we entered within.
At first I noticed an immediate change, it was almost like an atmospheric difference. While outside it smelled pretty well of rotten food and old socks, inside her room the very "air" itself was cleaner. The room was dark too.

She had only night lights on as well as one very dim lamp. I looked to see that she had some auto air-fresheners hanging from beaded curtains which led way to the larger room inside and a fan blowing causing some glittery pictures to move around a bit.

"This is really pretty." I told her.

She smiled, "This is where I live."

"And you want my Dad to buy us a house to live in ?"

She nodded, "That's the plan my man." She looked to the floor for a second, "I'm getting out of this s**t-hole ! And you're gonna help me."

"Later." I told her. Wow she really was planning ahead.

"Later." she agreed. Then led me over the floor. I noticed unlike the garbage outside in the rest of the home that was up to your ankles, there was no carpet to step on nor trash. She apparently had cleaned the carpet then purchased comforters and lined down the whole room with them, sort of like a padded cell.

So the floor was a little spongy when you walked on it, but felt great later on bare toes.

"Here's my game." she said pointing to the side where a table with two-shelves was. at the top was a little TV turned off.

She kicked the chair out of the way and moved the TV to the 2nd shelf.

"You sit here." she directed, and pointed to the floor.

I did. She reached around and pushed power on the TV and inserted a cartridge into the NES deck.

Now I had never seen Legend Of Zelda before so it was a real treat to see the wonderful colorful animation and superb music.

"Wow ! This is amazing !" I gasped.

"Isn't it though ?" she grinned back.

I was sitting Indian-Style. Shockingly Jade came right up behind me. And I mean RIDE UP. She pushed her crotch right up against my butt and then wrapped her legs around the sides of mine.

"Comfortable ?" she asked.

"S - sure." I said a little uncertainly.

"Hit a button to start it up." she offered.

I shook my head, "Not yet. I wanna see what all happens."

So I did. The logo finished, the sky grew dark, and then text started to scroll. One thing I noticed was the speed of the scrolling was so PERFECT I knew it would be years before computers could match this expert level of moving graphics on the screen.

Later I found it was called VSYNC. But back to the game, I pressed a button and - promptly got lost on what to do.

She leaned forward her chest was warm against my back and she put her hands on top of mine. "You do it this way." she whispered all warm and wonderful in my ear.

She carefully typed out her name, "JADE" then selected for new game and - the game was running !

She pulled her hands back. I was sweating now despite how cool she had this room at.

I started to get used to the funny controller with its cross for arrow keys when there was a pounding at her door.

"What !?" she shrieked loud, and up in my ear. I did the classic of sticking my finger in my ear and wiggling it around letting her know she was very loud.

She got up in a heartbeat to the door.

"What the hell you want !?" she yelled.

It was her Mother, I recognized her voice from sitting in the chair, "Are you fvcking that new boy yet ?" she asked.

She sighed, looked to the ceiling and replied, "No, Momma. I'm fvcking DADDY right now. He had a hard day at work and I'm making him feel better."

There was an almighty thump on the door as clearly her Mother kicked the frame, "You better be lying to me you B***H !"

Jade leaned closer to the door and started speaking all sensual like she was climaxing, "Oh, Daddy. Daddy ! Oh oh oh ohhhh ! It's so BIG ! Put it ALL IN ME !"

She then leaned back while sticking her middle finger up the front of her skirt and made the craziest and silliest sound of climaxing I had ever heard. It was like the pleasure was so great it curled her toes.

"Oh, Daddy ..." she said breathlessly like she had run a marathon and then started laughing crazily.

"Don't you play ME ! Fvcking b***h !" her Mother said and kicked the door frame one more time before finally storming off.

I looked over my shoulder to Jade who had a real look of anger on her face at being interrupted. "She - can't get in, right ?"

Jade shook her head, "Naww, that's a reinforced door, I had it put in special. And yeah the door is locked."

I persisted, "Are YOU okay ?"

"Psssh." she said dismissing it. "I can take on that w***e anytime; snap her like a dry twig. She's got a badger up her butt or something. Always sticking her nose in my business."

She came back to sit close to me again. "How are YOU doing ?" she asked and breathed warm in my air.

I trembled, "Uhh ... Okay ? I think. That's my player, right ?"

I pointed to the jaunty little green sprite on the screen.

She nodded, "Yeah, that's Link, not Zelda, don't get the two confused."

"Who is Zelda ?" I asked her but she ignored me.

She then wrapped her legs around me again and helped with the controller. "Ya gotta go in here to talk to your cockmaster first, dickless."

She showed me how to walk inside the hole and bip-bip-bip-bip went the speaker matching the letters of text.

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO
ALONE ! TAKE THIS.


I grabbed the sword and it skewered the old man right in the middle causing him to flicker violently then vanish.

"I didn't mean to kill him !" I said, my eyes wide open with surprise.

Jade laughed, "Dummy. He's aight. Now get outta here. Now that you've got one lemme show you how to use it."

"Try pressing this." and she pressed it and a cool blade that flickered between bright gold and orange leapt out of the player's grip in the direction he was facing.

"Shoot the bad guys with your dick." She directed my hand to go up the map.

The map scrolled down. That was an interesting way to handle a map. Instead of having everything on one screen for the full game like most IBM-pc games were, the screen actually scrolled to a new room every time you touched the edge.

While I was certain Jade wanted me to learn to play the game, I was also filing away in my memory everything I was seeing as good ideas for a game =I= could write later on the IBM-pc in GWBasic.

We traveled to the left and more of those funny looking round monsters. Zap zap went the sword. There was another dark opening in the wall.

She directed my hand to go through it. More bip-bip-bip-bip text appeared.

* * *

BUY SOMETHIN' WILL YA !

All the while Jade was speaking quietly explaining everything, including RUPEES, the money source in the game and how it can buy things.

While I'm pretty sure she was accurate in her descriptions it was pretty obvious to me the OTHER part of her showing me this game was to seduce me, directly from the back.

She had directed the controller until it was sitting right above my shorts. So now her delicate fingers were tickling the very fabric there getting an obvious rise out of me.

I moaned a little in pleasure. She ignored it and continued to explain the game, how to use the shield to block shots, how if you stay on the edge of the map nothing can hurt you, and finally how to light up a room that is dark with a lamp.

But as she did this more and more her fingers were playing on the top of my shorts. Finally she took the controller in the left hand and expertly played as her right hand started tickling and fondling the growing mound in my lap.

I moaned again. She leaned over and kissed my cheek, "Pay attention to the game, I ain't repeating myself here." she said all warm and wonderful in my ear.

She continued to do this until I was about ready to explode, much like when we are at McDonald's and she was playing footsie with me.

But then sensing I was on the edge of climaxing - once I walked off the screen of another map she released her lock of legs on me and pulling back spoke, "Let's trade places. The game gets tricky at this point and I need both my hands to play."

I got up as she scooted forward. I stood numbly by just feeling the pleasure slowly eke out of me until I was brought back to my surroundings by her slapping my ankle.

"Here ! You get behind me like I was for you."

I looked and swallowed hard.

"You want - " I couldn't finish the words my mouth was so dry staring at the hem of her pretty skirt.

"Get UP my BUTT !" she said slowly and a little angrily now and pointed straight behind her.

I flomped down in the back. She was now sitting Indian-style and looked over her shoulders.

"Open your legs." I did so.

"Push yourself closer to me. Closer. Closer !" until I was mashed up against her butt.

"Now grip me with your legs, just like I did you." I obeyed.

"That's good. Now get close to me. Closer ! Geez, I won't bite !" Suddenly she reached around my shoulder to push on my back so my chest was aligned to her own back.

Then she reached down below. "Get closer !" she demanded and I scooted so close my groin was right up against the cleft of her butt where it felt warm and wonderful.

I moaned again this time only briefly. Apparently what she wanted because she smiled, "That's what I want. Snug up against me. Perfect. Now you just stay there and watch me win this thing."

I suppose I could've been alright but now as she was playing the videogame she kept rocking her butt back and forth on my groin. Everything was already alive and awake from earlier.

And every time I made a sound of pleasure she stopped. Oh she continued to play the game like nothing was happening. Then after I had settled down myself she started rocking rhythmically against me again.

A good half hour later I was in agony. The pleasure was so extreme the way her pert little butt was rubbing up and teasing against me. My breath was coming out in hot gasps.

I started to say something when she suddenly whirled around on the material of the comforter and spoke very directly to me. "Get in the toilet." and pointed to a doorway where a bathroom was. "Use the cup."

Definitely not wanting to spooge up against her pretty skirt I obeyed.

I went and fortunately it was a really clean bathroom. I had no doubt in my mind now that Jade really did not belong amongst this extended family of hers who lived in absolute squalor and filth, yet she seemed to have everything figured out.

And things may just not work that way. I felt I had to explode. It was hurting so good. I grabbed the cup she mentioned and pulled down my shorts and underwear and there it was ...

I climaxed right then, fortunately not on myself but straight into the cup. I made this kind of weird high-pitched moan I knew she had to have heard as all the pleasure drained out of me into the glass cup.

Jade responded from the other room. "When you're done, put a lid on that. Wash up thoroughly and come back to me." I found the lid by the sink and rotating, closed the top of the cup. Then I did my normal business, washed my hands thoroughly, and stepped back out again.

It was at this point I realized just how tired I was. I came staggering on my feet and looking drained, like a vampire had sucked the very blood out of me. She smiled, "You did fine, Romeo. I'll bet your tired. Here, why don't you lay down ?"

And yeah I felt like I could sleep 100 years. She pointed out a cot on the side that was layered in very soft comforters.

"My suitcase is in the car." I told her.

She nodded, "I'll be back."

With that she paused the game by pressing START which scrolled the screen again but this time to show her inventory and something called a TRIFORCE appeared. I knew that was the name of it as that very word appeared on the screen.

She unlocked her room from the inside. Stepped out. Locked it on the outside. I was so drained it was all I could do to keep consciousness until she came back.

Every time the door to her room was open though I could hear lots of people yelling and carrying on.

"Bunch of fvcking animals out tonight !" she commented locking the door from the inside again once again giving us blissful silence except for the quiet music of the video-game she was playing as the volume was on a low setting.

She set my suitcase next to me.

Without asking permission she suddenly opened it up. "Let's see what a growing boy needs these days."

She immediately saw the teddy bear and smirked a bit as if deciding I was too old for this. "Yeah, aight." and tossed him to me.

She then went to look at my socks, underwear, and other items. She pulled out one pair of clean white cotton underwear, the tighty-whiteys kind and gave it a very strong and audible sniff with her nose which got a funny smile out of me. "What are you doing ?" my expression told her wordlessly.

"Souvenir." she explained as if that was a perfectly natural thing to do and filed that in her own drawer of underclothes.

"Ain't you asleep yet ?" she said seeing my eyes were still open. Apparently she had done this with other guys before and it drained them of energy completely putting them right on the edge and pulling back at the last minute.

"I'm just about there." I told her feeling the heaviness of my eyes.

"See if this ain't better." She reached to the side and turned a box fan on a low setting so the cool air hit me. "Always helps me sleep." she said.

Then I saw her go into the bathroom. She had the glass cup I climaxed into. She took a paper label and wrote on it, I guess today's date.

"Gonna see if you're shooting blanks or not, Billy." she said holding it up for me to see, tapping a finger to its side. Clearly she was going to go by a doctor or something to have it examined for potency.

I grimaced, wow. But then she set down the cup and came to me. Kissed me very nicely on the cheek of my face, took my right hand in hers and started rubbing the inside of my palm. With her free hand she caressed my hair.

Adding to it she started to sing a nursery rhyme which was pretty silly I thought ...





END OF CHAPTER 20



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, that hard day at work line was hilarious! I can't imagine having that sort of exchange with my mom. I can't imagine being that kind of mom, either.

Cumming in a cup is a new one to me, too! I remember looking over some MGTOW stuff, and their advice was to bring your own condom and take it with you when you leave because some women are sneaky about that sort of thing. This way is much more admirable.

I don't take someone's things like that, but I left a souvenir for someone on purpose once. Sometimes, I wonder if he still has it.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi Kari:

>> Wow, that hard day at work line was hilarious! I can't imagine having tha.. read more



Reviews

Wow, that hard day at work line was hilarious! I can't imagine having that sort of exchange with my mom. I can't imagine being that kind of mom, either.

Cumming in a cup is a new one to me, too! I remember looking over some MGTOW stuff, and their advice was to bring your own condom and take it with you when you leave because some women are sneaky about that sort of thing. This way is much more admirable.

I don't take someone's things like that, but I left a souvenir for someone on purpose once. Sometimes, I wonder if he still has it.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi Kari:

>> Wow, that hard day at work line was hilarious! I can't imagine having tha.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing