DW-16 "Failing Freud"

DW-16 "Failing Freud"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Yet because of incessant bullying back in school, I suspect I never would pass this important stage of human development and maturity. To leave it behind and as people who left infancy would.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE


   Dating Wyona   



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© March 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 16 - "Failing Freud"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


I'm now babysitting every Saturday so my writing schedule has been changed. I'll try to get a new "Dating Wyona" chapter done every Sunday evening now.

I could hear his heartbeat and without meaning to I fell completely asleep ...

I awoke an unknown time later with Wayne gently slapping my face.

"Earth to princess, you there ?"

I rose groggily realizing I had released my grip on Wayne and had my hands in my lap. We were still in the hot-tub but the other overly amorous gentlemen had left.

"What time is it ?" I asked Wayne.

"Time to get out. Come on. It's almost 8 o'clock. Did you want to get some ice-cream like last time ?"

I shook my head.

"Ok. Well let's get up and out in any case."

I got out of the pool when I noticed my underwear was missing !

"What happened to - "

"Long story short. As you were sleeping my three friends sort of auctioned it off between them." I smirked. He continued, "Hey, that was better than what they really wanted to do as you were asleep."

At the time I wasn't thinking just how incredibly rude that was. He shrugged, "It's not a problem. Here, there's a towel. Just - dry yourself off real good. You did bring extra underwear in your suitcase, right ?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's go." he ushered me out of the pool area to dressing. I dried myself off and he did the same. He did change out of his own underwear and into new that he brought.

As I only had the underwear I was wearing earlier I dried off as well as I could as he suggested, and then just put back on my shorts over my naked waist and then my shirt and shoes.

He then held up the leash which I fastened around my neck.

We then carefully climbed down the steps. If anything it seemed like the music on the first floor was louder than when we first entered.

And Wayne was still waving to people all the while.

"Who's your friend ?"

"New pet." he said simply.

I smiled. It was actually pretty neat being a pet as I guess I didn't have any responsibilities to worry about - not when I was with him.

We got back to the car and he unfastened the leash. Then we had the long trip back to Fort Worth. And this time we drove past Baskin Robbins ice cream.

We talked in quiet whispers on the drive from here to his apartment.

"Now I have that movie Tootsie on my betamax. We are definitely gonna watch that."

"Is it a comedy ?" I asked. "I like comedies. I'm not so good on the scary stuff."

He nodded, "Tootsie is definitely a comedy. Dustin Hoffman is an amazing actor. You'll like him, you'll see."

After that we drove - and he finally parked the car. I stepped out feeling a little funny not wearing underwear beneath my shorts.

"Is my bicycle gonna be okay ?" I asked as he opened the trunk to get my suitcase out.

He nodded, closing the trunk. "Yeah, this is a pretty safe neighborhood. No worries."

We walked and finally climbed stairs to where his apartment was. The first thing I smelled was incense which to me was a very positive thing.

He was also not at all cluttered like I had my bedroom back at Dad's. He was neat as a pin for this and that.

And there I saw it. A really big television. Dad as you remember thought TV was just going to be a fad like the hula hoop and would pass in time. That's when his attentions went to computers.

Wayne apparently didn't believe the hype of TV being a fad and went out to get a really big and expensive one. He also had the Betamax player which was cutting edge technology for its time.

And I guess as the tapes were pretty expensive he only had Tootsie as well as an assortment of true XXX tapes involving she-males.

He ejected one such tape from the player and put Tootsie in. Then he hit REWIND to rewind the movie. I sat in his big red plush couch as he did so.

Finally he hit play. He came back, patted me on the head and said, "Here, I hope you enjoy it as much as I."

Then he added, "Would you like something to drink ?"

"Chocolate milk ?" I asked.

He nodded. "Matter of fact I have that - just for you."

I was becoming more and more impressed with Wayne. It was quite clear to me now he definitely read my likes and dislikes on the Matchmaker profile I posted. One of which I mentioned my favorite beverages were chocolate milk and grapefruit soda, obviously not mix them together. :)

"Do you have a teddy bear too ?" I asked.

He frowned for a second, "Didn't you bring one yourself ?"

I nodded and went to my suitcase to remove her. "Yep, this is Susan. She was with me during surgery."

"One of your favorites ?"

I nodded.

The movie was already underway and I watched it all the way through. Apparently it was a story of a man who could not find work in a woman's working world.

Later he is smitten by a girl named Julie, and if he wasn't careful she could completely wreck things for him.

I watched interested especially in Dustin Hoffman, the main actor who did a marvelous job of portraying himself as a woman.

This was of course years before Robin William's, "Mrs. Doubtfire."

* * *

There was a sentence he said which I thought was really profound that Dustin said to his crush. "I was a better man with you as a woman than I ever was with a woman as a man."

And as complex as that sounded I understood it. I felt it important to relate this information to Wayne whom I knew had a special place in his heart for this movie.

And it finished up. As soon as the tape hit the edge it automatically went into rewind. He was in the kitchen working on something.

I watched as the tape ejected out from the front of the Betamax.

"Okay if I watch one of your other tapes ?" I asked him.

That got him into action. He was upon me in an instant. "I'd rather you wouldn't. They're ... gay and ... I want you to go slow about this. I don't want to rush you into anything."

"Here." he pressed a button on a loud remote control that CLACKED and the TV turned on.

"Channel 13 ?" I asked.

He nodded. "Channel 13 it is."

It ran and they showed an episode of "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood."

He watched it only briefly. I had to comment. "That's my Dad in there. He's Mr. Rogers."

"In real life ?" he asked, his eyes wide with surprise.

I shook my head. "No, not really. But when I was younger I really did think that was him. And yeah my Dad looks a lot like that."

He replied to this by bringing back two tall glasses of what looked like yellow something.

"Instead of chocolate milk I made you a banana milkshake." he said. "I usually have one of these every night and I put a lot of good vitamins in them. This one is yours." and he turned the tray for me to grab one.

"We'll watch your show." he said. In the episode Mr. Rogers was communicating with Trolley his desire to enter the land of make believe.

Wayne added proudly, "And then it's time for a bath."

"I bathed before I got here." I told him, a little confused ?

He shook his head. "No, OUR bath. We're bathing together."

"Together ?" I didn't know my voice could end in such a high pitch.

He smiled, "Are you okay with that ?"

I nodded. I had a concern though for what clearly would be quite close to his nudity. For now I really was Alice just seeking out that hole that she went through to enter Wonderland.

But unlike Alice whose mere interest was chasing a curious White Rabbit with a waistcoat and pocketwatch into this magical hole, the hole I would be facing would be quite different from hers. And it was one I had faced many times when I was younger.

Mine instead was a more familiar design. A hole of learning indeed in what Freud himself penned in his notes, "The Anal Stage of human development."

Yet because of incessant bullying back in school, I suspect I never would pass this important stage of human development and maturity. To leave it as people who left infancy would.

And unlike innocent Alice my experiences came from two curved pink hills with a single puckered aperture in the middle.

A terrible situation much like I experienced back in the Middle school I attended. I would never forget those days.

For back then it was too easy for bullies to find me in the library during recess and mess with me, so I would choose one of the toilet stalls in the boy's room, wishing to be alone and not found during recess.

But that very school I went to had no doors on their stalls. Maybe they did in the girls' restrooms, but not the boys.

The front door to enter the bathroom opened up where the door thumped against the wall and I immediately set aside the book I was reading, hoping whomever it was wouldn't even notice me and just leave quickly.

But no, my spirits sank when I realized the two students who entered were clearly looking for me. They wanted to see where I had run off to. The worst part of it though was they knew I was quite afraid of them.

One was a big fat fellow whereas his friend was small and wiry. The larger one saw me sitting on the pot and stepped up close until his knees were almost touching mine with a wide grin on his face.

I remember me not saying anything at all despite his clearly violating my personal space.

Then I guess he felt he was in the clear because he turned around to drop his shorts and viciously bare bottom moon me, his fingers on either side of his cheeks as he bent over to give me an eyeful as both of them laughed raucously.

And as I had never been this close to a naked butt inside the school before let alone a bully's, as it was just my height sitting, despite being frightened I leaned forward to confront it.

And I tried staring it down - literally my blue eye to its brown eye, for I honestly did not know what you are supposed to do in this sort of awkward situation.

Yet the guy mooning had to have known of my confusion and worry despite him not being able to see the expression on my face.

He quietly offered up in words on just exactly what I =was= supposed to do - promising if I did so, and if I did it quietly and nicely, that he and his friend would leave and not bother me again.

To worsen it the other one got close and started repeating and chanting encouragingly for me, "Do it ! Do it ! Do it !"

But I was afraid enough just by seeing it as close as it was let alone to move from my sitting of safety.

After a minute more of this he grew bored and pulled back up his pants to turn and regard me.

And I guess since I didn't do as he asked, him and his friend suddenly dragged me off my seat of safety to roughly turn me around and shove my head in the toilet giving me a few deep swirlies in the action.

Sputtering water and trying in vain to fight back only strengthened their resolve to drown and shove me to the bottom there.

Finally after a few minutes of this they left, howling like monkeys, and I coughed to catch my breath and did my best to dry off.

This actually happened every day for a few weeks, them seeking me out in all the bathrooms and in finding me - and that one would do the same despicable thing.

Clearly he was hoping the closer he got his naked butt to my face, the better the chance that I would finally give in and do what was expected of me.

With the favor being returned that his friend and him would finally leave me alone.

But I didn't. All I could do was stay perfectly still and not turn away - instead try to stare it down. That's all I did - was try to stare that butt down. And that only seemed to amuse them further.

This happened those few years ago - and they did it so many times determined they would break me ...

But I could dismiss these disturbing thoughts. I was in High School now. And I was with someone who truly did care for me. Someone kind, considerate, thoughtful, and polite.

Instead I drank my milkshake in silence and it was REALLY good. I suspect he had been making them for years.

It had shaved ice in it, surely two whole bananas in just my glass alone all pureed with quality vanilla ice cream and some pretty bland tasting vitamins. All in all it was a great consistency and delicious besides.

When the credits for Mr. Rogers finally came on the television he handed me a towel from a shelf.

He then offered, "Come on. Let's run that bath together."




END OF CHAPTER 16



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Not having any responsibilities sounds really nice right now!

Oh, I love grapefruit soda, too! It's so hard to find, though.

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood is such a great show. I'll totally show it to my son!

Husband was browsing Youtube Kids and found a more modern show. The songs were autotuned! I mean . . . they couldn't find actors who could actually sing, or they just got lazy and only did one take, and autotuning was cheaper than paying the actors to practice the song and get it right? I've been watching some old Sesame Street and Barney songs, and I'm actually impressed by the quality of the songs. Anyway, I'm going to make sure he listens to quality music and learns to sing!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> Not having any responsibilities sounds really nice right now!

Back when I was 32-y.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Oh, my grandfather died from Parkinson's, too. I never got to know him very well, but I got to know .. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

UBetcha...



Reviews

Not having any responsibilities sounds really nice right now!

Oh, I love grapefruit soda, too! It's so hard to find, though.

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood is such a great show. I'll totally show it to my son!

Husband was browsing Youtube Kids and found a more modern show. The songs were autotuned! I mean . . . they couldn't find actors who could actually sing, or they just got lazy and only did one take, and autotuning was cheaper than paying the actors to practice the song and get it right? I've been watching some old Sesame Street and Barney songs, and I'm actually impressed by the quality of the songs. Anyway, I'm going to make sure he listens to quality music and learns to sing!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> Not having any responsibilities sounds really nice right now!

Back when I was 32-y.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Oh, my grandfather died from Parkinson's, too. I never got to know him very well, but I got to know .. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

UBetcha...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing