DW-08 "The Pink-Lace Panties"

DW-08 "The Pink-Lace Panties"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I remember feeling the material and commenting to myself on how much more comfortable I would be if I wore these instead of the tight-fitting underwear I had on just then.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

   Dating Wyona   


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© January 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 8 - "The Pink-Lace Panties"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Now we need to step forward slightly. New grade, new classes, new students.

I'm outside at recess because my P.E. instructor was telling me I need "fresh air" and to stop spending so much damned time in the library.

So here I am outside and watching kids my age play, and no there are no teachers to supervise anything. Only if a kid screamed bloody murder would a teacher step out - and usually tell him to knock it off.

Now there is this curious game I remember well called, "Butt's Up." No I can't make this stuff up. You have 3- or more people play. You have a hard rubber ball, about as big as your fist for your size which are average 5th graders.

You take the ball and throw it against the wall where it bounces. You or anyone else can make a run to catch it, but you can only use your left hand.

Now if you "go for it" to catch it and miss or it brushes your hand then you must run top speed to touch the wall while anyone else can now pick up the ball with two hands and bean you in the butt with it.

Get 3 of these and then you must go face the wall with your head down, "butts up" and standing about 5-feet away everyone gets a chance to bean you in the butt with the ball.

Once this is done that player can quit the game or continue playing. So the "payout" is a chance to throw a hard rubber ball at the other guys.

I actually do remember playing this and strangely enough the prospect of being hit in my butt by a hard rubber ball made me play the game remarkably well.

But when we got to the point of "butts up" I instead threw the ball against the wall where the "leader" of the group said, "Andrew, you missed so you're out !"

And by that I guess I mean I was out of the game.

This got to be pretty common though, if someone would lose I would quietly slip away and I think they got used to that.

Now activities even more vicious than this were taking place. One of which is bullies would grab you, three of them.

Two to hold your legs and one to hold your torso and they would RAM your groin right up against a metal pole and then laugh yelling "Ball Breaker" as the person falls over in agonizing pain.

They hit with such force I was pretty sure some kids that had it done to them would never recover, never have use of their member again.

Fortunately I never had it happen to me. I mean two kids did grab my legs one time to do it but unlike the other kids that didn't fight back - at this point and time =I= did ! I would kick the stuffing out of them and they'd let me go laughing saying I was a weenie.

Yeah well I'd rather be one than lose one.

Other things took place too. Real drug deals near the fire escape and boys and girls making out near the side entrances. "Dry docking" someone mentioned to me as I watched it one time and asked what was happening.

I remember I had stepped around the playground to the side of the building to avoid being seen by one particular bully where a big kid was kissing a pretty girl from a younger grade when he looked at me, smiling, and said, "You want some of this ?"

I shrugged, I didn't know what he was talking about.

Then he took his girlfriend's dress getting a high-pitched squeak out of her, and he hiked it up from behind so I could see her panties.

I swallowed hard. I think it was so much me thinking about teddy bears the other day and the clothes they were in. For instance I had one teddy bear that had a dress on. I remember when I was alone I carefully lifted up her dress to see panties on beneath.

Now as I wore just your regular tighty-whitey underwear, this was something new to me.

I remember feeling the material and commenting to myself on how much more comfortable I would be if I wore these instead of the tight-fitting underwear I had on just then.

So seeing panties on a human being was something new. I did come close to look. She laughed softly looking over her shoulder and he raised her dress up a bit more, grabbing some of her hair to move out of the way so I could get a good eyeful.

"Touch it." he offered me.

I looked to the soft curve of her butt sticking out prominently in the pretty laced and pink underwear. And was there a warmth in me that I hadn't felt before ? It started from the top of my head and worked its way down to my knees and back up again.

I felt my breath come out in short hot puffs now.

But then something sparked in the back of my brain. "This is wrong." it told me. And to this day I'm not sure where that voice came from. Nonetheless I listened to it and ran away.

And both her and him laughed as I took off. Clearly I was afraid. But afraid of what ? Did I think he was gonna beat me up ? I mean he was the one that offered me to touch her there.

But that sight of her pink panties and her pert little butt pushing against the cotton, that stayed with me for 2-weeks. And then finally working on the Apple ][ computer was of more interest and I was introduced to "Ultima I" the one and only true RPG I played for the very first time.

Oh Nintendo 8-bit come out of course and I was deeply fascinated with Final Fantasy 1. It took me months to win using the standard characters and a bit over a year later to win it with all my characters being White Wizards, the hardest level possible.

Now we get to the next grade of school and things changed even more. While I was sort of on the radar last year, it was pretty clear now bullies were definitely looking for victims.

* * *

I was still pretty short for my age and the damned Anageria was definitely not being a help here. Because I looked younger than I was the bigger kids thought I was some type of nerd who had skipped grades and classes as I was in their class.

No it was more the reverse. That they were so DUMB in classes that they got held back a couple of grades. Of course I never did mention this to them.

Bullies had a way of taking anything you said, any word, even a cough, as being disrespectful and they'd "Teach you a lesson."

As far as "teaching a lesson" went class was apparently open 24-7 and not just reserved to the school grounds.

I know I was with my Dad and we stopped by a Dairy Queen. I went to use the bathroom to pee when I forgot to lock the lock. The door opened and I immediately said, "Occupied !"

But not before the very recognizable bully from school stood there to tower over me.

"Poindexter." he said. He said it in such a way that he was apparently really glad to see me.

Not knowing any better I held out my hand in friendship which he knocked away and then turning me around easily forced my head in the toilet where he sat on me pushing me down even further and then flushed the toilet.

He seemed quite sure of himself, "Get in there and lick that toilet clean !"

I remember it was pretty gross. There was an incredibly strong smell of my own urine and I guess some type of chemical cleaner. I struggled to free myself but with his full weight on me I wasn't going anywhere fast.

Maybe I had better do as he said or he'd never let me go ?

Then I guess I blacked out. I don't know how much time had elapsed. I must've fainted or something. I know I was sitting in a kneeling position and Dad had leaned down to my level to ask me what happened. I told him I think I fainted.

There were several people now that I looked around including staff from Dairy Queen it seemed, all concerned for the little boy who was spending too much time in the bathroom.

"No more ice cream today." he said telling himself it had to have been sugar related. And that was pretty likely. I remember my sister said that she had low blood sugar and today I think I do too.

I can be working on the computer in any capacity and then feel faint-like if that's a word. Like I need to eat something. I go downstairs and have a Saltine cracker, that helps, then start lunch.

The medication I'm on today makes food taste really good, which is really quite negative as I used to have a superb physique, wide chest, small belly, very muscular legs and arms.

While my arms and legs have stayed to "Popeye" size my belly hasn't. Even raw broccoli out of the freezer tastes good. I know the medication is for my mental health but the side-effects include weight gain.

While I'm not large like a barge it's still pretty obvious I have a gut. I wish I didn't but there you have it.

As for the Dairy Queen incident strangely Dad never said a word despite my hair obviously being wet when he found me.

And then I had to wonder, is it possible that Dad had never talked to me about bullies because he himself was terribly bullied back in his own school ?

It would make sense. I mean my Dad today is one of the men that helped Sam the monkey into a stable orbit around Earth, the founder of the Singles Scene, president of PWP (Parents Without Partners), received a plaque award for Psychologist Of The Year.

And even the founder of the GUTS theory, the Grand Unified Theory of Systems.

So, yeah with all this riding on him today, maybe back as a kid, back to my age, he was bullied mercilessly.

I do know that once I believed this I felt it important to never mention any of the bullying that was going on in school. the closest that ever happened was a parent-teacher conference meeting where the teacher said it seemed like little Andy (me) was being picked on by bigger kids.

Dad sighed and asked what could be done ? The teacher offered that I could take self-defense.

So I did. I took self-defense. Dad signed me up for a class with an instructor named Karl Von Schlingg. Presumably he was ex-Green Beret. Or at least that's what he told us.

His feet and toes looked terrible, like little stumps. And the reason was clear. An hour before we got there he would be pounding the stuffing out of them against door frames or heavy wood. I guess he enjoyed the pain or something.

I remember his words in yelling, "And when you block I want you to break bones ! Repeat !"

And we repeated, "When we block we will break bones !"

"Again !"

"When we block we will break bones !"

So, yeah, I don't think he was your basic Karate Instructor and while I managed to get all the way to Green Belt, I could go no further as I kept getting hurt and having to go to the clinic.

Karl later told my Dad while I was there. "He's a fine study, but he lacks ambition. It's clear he's here against his will. He made Green Belt. You should be proud for him to get this far. But - there's nothing more I can teach him if he's unwilling."

Which I guess was his polite way of saying take me out of class as I was bumming out the other students.

So Dad did and the bullying continued back at school. Hmm ...

Next time we'll talk about me growing up even more and having further incidents in life that shaped my growth. See you then !




END OF CHAPTER 8



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, that sounds rough!

My high school boyfriend transitioned, and she also finds women's panties and dresses much more comfortable. Personally, I like dresses because I'm lazy about matching a top and bottom. Dresses are easier to put on, too. It's just one item, and it's done.

Talking to bullies sounds like talking to cops . . . unless you're dating a polyamorous cop you met on OKCupid, which is an entirely different matter. That's the one who died in 2015 I may have mentioned before. It was a motorcycle accident, but we still have our suspicions that maybe it was actually an assassination. He was being considered for a big promotion, after all. I keep thinking that things would have been different in the political sphere if he was still alive. Anyway, I'd say treat the average cop like a bully. They'll take anything you say and use it against you:
https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

Very interesting as always!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Hey, as long as the spouse is OK with it, dating married people is great!

That is a .. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

>> Hey, as long as the spouse is OK with it, dating married people is great!

One of t.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Looking forward to it!



Reviews

good story,damn i thought she didn`t wear any,no wait you got them,lol

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi Wordman (any relation to Word Girl ?) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cALTm4TTr.. read more
 wordman

3 Years Ago

no,never met her
Wow, that sounds rough!

My high school boyfriend transitioned, and she also finds women's panties and dresses much more comfortable. Personally, I like dresses because I'm lazy about matching a top and bottom. Dresses are easier to put on, too. It's just one item, and it's done.

Talking to bullies sounds like talking to cops . . . unless you're dating a polyamorous cop you met on OKCupid, which is an entirely different matter. That's the one who died in 2015 I may have mentioned before. It was a motorcycle accident, but we still have our suspicions that maybe it was actually an assassination. He was being considered for a big promotion, after all. I keep thinking that things would have been different in the political sphere if he was still alive. Anyway, I'd say treat the average cop like a bully. They'll take anything you say and use it against you:
https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

Very interesting as always!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Hey, as long as the spouse is OK with it, dating married people is great!

That is a .. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

>> Hey, as long as the spouse is OK with it, dating married people is great!

One of t.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Looking forward to it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats



Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing