DW-09 "Steel Knuckles"

DW-09 "Steel Knuckles"

A Chapter by dw817
"

But our hero had enough. He quickly reached to the side and took a combination padlock wearing it like a pair of brass knuckles and then bashed in the head of the bully ...

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

   Dating Wyona   


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© January 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 9 - "Steel Knuckles"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Flash forward again. A few years.
At this point bullying has gotten so bad in P.E. That I am teased on the daily.

And it was the same 4-guys. Older than me and seems to just really have it out for me.

I remember one time I was sitting on the bench from an especially strenuous bit of exercise in P.E. mopping my forehead with a dry towel when one of the bullies stood about 4-feet away and called out to me. "Hey, Poindexter !"

I didn't look up. Someone from behind cuffed me on the shoulder to look anyways, so I did.

The bully who spoke earlier added, "What do you think of THIS ?"

At which point he dropped his pants to reveal a rather 'excited' member of his, fully at attention.

The other guys laughed and gasped in amazement that someone would dare do anything like this !

As for I couldn't help but stare at it in fear and confusion. Finally he started stepping closer and closer. I was frozen in place and the P.E. teacher was back in his office so it was just the bullies and me.

Then he stepped even closer until he was inches away from me and I could feel the heat emanating from it and smell body sweat. Someone from behind grabbed my head and tried to dip me into it, and they were successful.

While I kept my mouth closed, they did try to see if I would react with it bouncing on my face and nose.

So, yes, I did react. But not the way they were expecting.

For all of a sudden I was not there. I had been teleported away to this comfortable gray room. Everything was gray here, fuzzy, like static. There was an old-style TV in front of me and I was watching a show.

In the show the same thing was happening to the protagonist, someone trying to ram their wiener up in his mouth.

But our hero had enough. He quickly reached to the side and took a combination padlock wearing it like a pair of brass knuckles and then bashed in the head of the bully getting a scream of fear and pain out of him.

I - don't remember much more than that. I realized that this guy in the movie was surely in a lot of trouble. I continued to watch the B&W show for a bit, finally turning off the TV. And then I was back.

I explained this all to the school principal, about watching a TV shows that did this. For you see even though I was only watching a TV show apparently in real life - I actually did that. I took the padlock and crushed his skull, or enough of it that he had to go to the hospital.

As for me, strangely no criminal charges were brought against me. The word 'hazing' came back up and apparently I was justified in what I did considering the terrible treatment I had and had been receiving for years now.

* * *

So for the next few days in school absolutely no-one came near me or talked to me. Not even my best friend Brett who before we would talk about Apple ][ games.

Then I was taken from class entirely and forced to go to this thing called S.R.C. which stood for "Student Rehabilitation Center." And apparently I was the only 'member' there in the group.

I remember entering this building that was wall to wall with children's, tween, and teenager books. A teacher sat down with me and said because of the terrible thing I did I would be required to do homework in here every day.

That a new teacher would see me for every class and assign me homework to do. And that under no circumstances am I to ever approach any of the other students in the school. That I would work here. Go to the bathroom here at the facilities provided.

And even eat my lunch here. Only when I was ready to leave the school I would be picked up by my Dad and dropped off to the building by my Dad and that was ALL the privileges I was allowed during this time.

Dad prepared for this as well making me a sack lunch instead of money for the cafeteria. At the time my sister was going to a different school entirely so she had neither knowledge of this nor of the oppressive bullies there.

Yet no teachers showed up. Not one. I finally decided I would read some of the books in here as there was a huge collection including one of my long-time favorites, "Millions Of Cats" by Wanda Gag.

I could hear the bell ring outside the school. Still no-one showed up. So ... this small building which had an office and bathroom built inside it became my own private sanctuary and library while I was here.

And I read many many books that school year. Usually devouring 3-4 each day. As no-one came to see me I finally poked in the office there and found a little AM radio.

So now I could play music and listen to news as I read these books.

This went on for a full year when that earlier angry teacher came back and said, "Mr. Wicker. You've had a chance to think about what you've done wrong. Now hand me all your homework."

I told her I didn't have any.

"What !?" She was livid and furious !

I told her no-one showed up, but I did read books. Lots of books. And I pulled down a big one about the Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe.

"Here, ask me anything about it." I offered.

She narrowed her eyes down at me. "Who is Aslan ?"

I replied, "Aslan is a great big lion in the story." I added, "I found in reading this entire story that Aslan was likened to being Jesus from the Bible."

She clapped closed the book and looked at me, now without so much anger. "That's a good observation Mr. Wicker."

She was quiet for a moment. "Alright, I think you learned your lesson. You'll be returning to classes but so help me if you ever do anything like this again you'll be sent to juvenile detention and let me assure you YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT THERE !"

I nodded respectfully.

She still had the book in her hands and looked at the cover which showed the group including the lion.

"Good observation." she repeated. She set down the book then had me me follow her to the principal's office for a report on my status.

I did indeed return to school and while the bullying stopped it was a full year later when it got back into full swing - but with a difference now, a very distinct purpose, not just teasing.

And we'll discuss that next week ... see you then !




END OF CHAPTER 9



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That reminds me of ISS - In School Suspension. I had to do that a couple of times in Texas for some really stupid, minor stuff. It was actually rather nice to have some peace and quiet. My favorite part was looking under the desk to see what the other naughty kids had written there. My parents thought it was a horrible thing to do to a child and always put up a fuss every time it happened, though.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

One thing you might do, Kari, is start a story here in Writer's Cafe that details your every day exp.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

I might, though I already posted a rather lengthy Facebook post on the labor experience under my leg.. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

Sure, thanks !



Reviews

That reminds me of ISS - In School Suspension. I had to do that a couple of times in Texas for some really stupid, minor stuff. It was actually rather nice to have some peace and quiet. My favorite part was looking under the desk to see what the other naughty kids had written there. My parents thought it was a horrible thing to do to a child and always put up a fuss every time it happened, though.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

One thing you might do, Kari, is start a story here in Writer's Cafe that details your every day exp.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

I might, though I already posted a rather lengthy Facebook post on the labor experience under my leg.. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

Sure, thanks !
brings back school days,we had a few but they knew who to bully,great chapter i may ad

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

It's always hard to get away from bullies when they're directly in your family. My sister did mean t.. read more
 wordman

3 Years Ago

no,i meant my brother could have kicked his butt but didn`t so i had to do it,,lol
dw817

3 Years Ago

Oh ... Well years later when me and sis were friends, she said she wished she had gone to the same s.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing