DW-24 "When Push Comes To Love"

DW-24 "When Push Comes To Love"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Jade grinned, "You bet ! And maybe in turn you can put up a house for us to all live in, you know, me, your son, and all the kids I'm gonna provide for ya ! You can visit anytime ! It'll be great !"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE


   Dating Wyona   



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© May 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 24 - "When Push Comes To Love"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Jade finally wrote back:

"Yes ! I want to meet your Dad. That would be fine. The IHOP near your home, 6pm this Wednesday, I'll be there."

So saying she gave me her home phone number. I in turn gave her mine, well, Dad's since I still lived with him and had my own room.

So after that school went about as well as could be expected. I still had bully problems but I could live with it.

Then it was Wednesday. I rushed straight home, got all cleaned up in an early shower with lots of soap and shampoo. Dressed pretty nice in a business suit. Dad did the same.

I called up Jade on the phone and she said which Denny's to meet her at and gave us the address there so we wouldn't pick the wrong one by mistake.

Dad and me drove out there. As he parked I looked around for her car and recognized it. We stepped in and there she was.

While Dad and me looked pretty spiffy she chose an outfit of ... well, W***E, I guess was the nicest way to put it.

She was dressed in a very short violet skirt, thigh high stockings, black boots, and some kind of thin white camisole above not leaving much to the imagination.

Her face had very thick black false eyelashes on, some kind of light violet rouge around her face, eyebrows, and half her hair was streaked dark purple to contrast with her natural black hair.

In the bright light you could almost make out the shoulder harnesses of her bra, that's how thin her camisole was.

Dad's eyes were wide, not from interest I think though.

And of course she ran right up and GLOMPED me.

Extricating myself from her Dad spoke in a quiet and even tone to me, "I take it you know this woman ?"

I nodded a little sheepishly.

Jade spoke then, quite excited, and grabbing Dad's hand and pumping it up and down like a slot machine, "And you must be Mr. Wicker ! A pleasure, a real pleasure to meet you, sir !"

"Likewise." Dad said still on even tones. He took one more disparaging look at her, pulling his hand away as a waitress approached.

"How many in the party ?"

"Three." I said.

"This way, please ?" and we followed her to a booth.

Jade sat on one side while Dad and me on the other. There were 4-menus in front of us.

"To drink ?" our waitress asked.

"Sweet tea." I said.
"Same." Jade said.
"I'll have that, too." Dad said.

"Three sweet teas. Coming right up."

Then we were left alone. Dad sized up Jade again. It was pretty clear he was not happy with the way she was dressed, hooker à la mode, but Jade seemed oblivious to his discomfiture.

I started to speak to break the silence, "Well I've been making good progress in QBasic about that BBS I'm writing. Doomsday. It's not gonna be text though but EGA graphics, one byte per graphic character. Wanna know how long I've been working on it ?"

Dad started to say something encouraging to me when Jade spoke, "Yeah whatever. Look, hey, Mr. Wicker. You looking to get your son married off or something ?"

"Something." Dad said evenly.

She took that as a green light and smiled widely, "Yeah ? Well, I'm the woman for the job ! I'd be happy to provide a grandson or two for ya, just give the word ! Of course we'll need a really big wedding. A grand affair and all."

"Newborn babies, you mean ?" Dad asked, more than shocked at her ease and alacrity of the delicate subject.

She grinned toothily, "You bet ! And maybe in turn you can put up a house for us to all live in, you know, me, your son, and all the kids I'm gonna provide for ya ! You can visit anytime ! It'll be great !"

Dad met her gaze and leveled it, "And just when did you plan to provide all these ... children ?"

She shrugged, "Anytime you want, Pops !"

Dad was angry at the awful nickname, " 'Pops' ?"

She flipped a bit of her purple hair behind one ear. "Yeah, that's fine, that's me. Alright loverboy, what do you want ?" and she turned her pretty gaze to me.

"Me ?" I squeaked in fear. I really didn't want any part of this conversation. Babies ! Marriage ! I was definitely not ready for that yet.

She grimaced with my weak response, "What's that ? Speak up ! Yeah, I'm a asking, boy ! What you want in life, huh ?"

I didn't know what to say. I started out small, "Well, *cough* I think it's good for someone - to - ahh - know what it is they are after in the world."

"As for me I - uhh - I'm quite content the way - " I suddenly stopped speaking cause Jade had apparently removed one of her boots and was digging her socked foot right up in my crotch again.

Just the same as she did back at McDonald's, playing footsies with me.

Dad noticed this immediately and tilting his head at a 90-degree angle looked under the table to see her intense digging.

He raised his head back up and sighed uncomfortably. She continued to dig there as I struggled to not show it.

Dad having enough of this foreplay finally he spoke a little loud, "Andrew, just how well do you know this - woman !?"

"Wha - ?" I hated to admit it she knew the very spot that was giving me pleasure down there and was doing just that. She bit her lip and eagerly grinded down there.

"Andrew." Dad spoke politely. I didn't respond.

"Andrew ?" Dad asked for my attention. Still I didn't respond.

"Andrew !" he yelled now.

Jade quickly retracted her toe in fear and I looked to Dad.

I spoke, "Yeah, uhh, that is, well, we met on the Matchmaker BBS."

Dad wanted me to continue, "And ?"

"And ... uhh, she said she wanted to show me how to play Legend Of Zelda on the Nintendo."

Dad was quiet in thought for a moment. Then added, "Is that one of those Dungeon & Dragon dice games ?"

I shook my head, "No, it's an electronic game. You know, pong ? But better than pong. It does all kinds of video games."

Dad looked like he didn't understand.

I added, "You know, like the arcade at Crystal's Pizza ? We've been there a few times now."

Dad nodded, "Oh, okay. But it's a home game, you don't put quarters in it to play."

I shook my head, "No it's free."

Dad asked, "So how much did this - Nintendo cost ?"

* * *

Jade started to answer but I found myself answering instead, "$100."

Jade looked to me, "Yeah, that's the price, but how did you know ? You said you never saw one before."

Dad looked to me too. Surely he thought my head was too far into programming to even look up videogame consoles for the time.

"I uhh heard about it in Matchmaker. I got to chatting with someone and that was the price."

Dad softened a bit, "So, Jade is it ?"

She nodded.

He continued, "That's fine. So you paid $100 for the unit yourself ?"

She nodded.

Dad pressed, "With what money ?"

She spoke now, "I have a job."

Dad queried, "On the street ?"

I was angry now and whirled to look at him, "Daaad !"

Dad held his hands up in apology, "Sorry, I mean, what kind of legitimate job do you have miss ... Jade ?"

She answered, "I do a delivery service. Some people can't get out of their homes for groceries so I pick them up for them and they pay me for the gas and time."

Dad smiled thoughtfully, "That actually sounds like a pretty good and useful job."

She was happy to be on Dad's good side and added, "It pays well enough."

Dad then leaned over the table a bit to tell her something when our drinks arrived.

After this the waitress looked to us and the untouched menus on the table. "So you know what you want ?"

"My head examined." I mumbled.

"What's that ?" the waitress asked.

I shook my head, "No, I mean - I'll have the club sandwich."

"Turkey or chicken ?"

Curious how both birds were denoted with fear and stupidity. I felt like both at the moment.

"Chicken, please ?"

"You ?" and she looked to Dad.

"Same."

"You ?" she directed to Jade.

"Sounds good, I'll have that too. You're treating, right, Pops ?"

Our waitress nodded, "Okay, that's 3-chicken club sandwiches coming right up."

She left and Dad realized he hadn't told her what he wanted to.

So he leaned forward again and met his steel eyes to Jade's cat-like ones. "You don't plan to hurt my son, do you ?"

Jade's eyes grew wide, "What ? Of course not ! Why the very idea ! I'm here to HELP you ! And you do need help doncha ? Mr, uhh, Wicker ? I LOVE your son and he loves me ! It's not any more difficult than that !"

Dad retracted to sit normally, "He is still pretty young to be getting married."

Jade asked, "So when do you think he ought to be ?"

Dad thought for a moment before speaking, "At least 30-years of age. When his life is a bit more organized and stable. And right now he's still living with me - though that really is none of your business, miss."

Jade thought a moment in calculation, "I'll be an old maid by then if he's 30 !"

Dad smiled, "If you can wait till my son turns 30, I'll be more than happy to talk to you again - about marriage. Until then he still has his studies in high school and those are of paramount importance right now."

Dad looked to me, "And he doesn't have a place of his own yet either. He's still just a boy. My boy." I smiled to that.

Jade interjected, "Now look, Pops ! I've already shown you all you gotta do is buy a nice house for your son and me, today if possible, and I'll work my magic, get you some grand-kids."

She leaned forward, her cards on the table, "It doesn't get any better than that !"

Dad was insistent and tapped his knuckles on the wood table twice, "Not until my son is 30."

Jade suddenly stood up and as I was still seated as short as her skirt was I could see just the hem of her pink panties.

She was furious, however, "I'm not gonna wait that long ! Now. I need an answer NOW, Mr. Wicker. Do you want to put up a home for your son and his wife and cinch his future in the bag - or doncha !?"

"Not until he's 30." Dad repeated, quite content with what he agreed upon.

Jade bit her lip angrily, narrowing her eyes at my Dad. She spoke through clenched teeth, "Fine. You know what ? This dinner date is over. You OBVIOUSLY don't have your son's best interests in mind !"

She got up in a huff and left suddenly.

Strangely I felt I was holding my breath and let it all out in a noisy whoof.

Dad rubbed my back for a minute, chuckling, "Feel better ?"

My voice was quiet compared to Dad's earlier louder one, "Yeah. She scares me, you know ?"

Dad nodded, "She - has some strange notions about what's going to happen. She's going to be quite demanding I'm afraid even if I did provide shelter for you two to - to do whatever it is she had in mind."

He shook his head, "I doubt very seriously it would work out. I know you, you're not like her. And I'm glad for that."

I looked to him to smile and spoke, "It's too much for me to do. I mean I'm still in school ! I'm still working on computer code in QBasic. That's what's important to me right now."

Dad agreed, "Absolutely ! Learn as much as you can. And you were talking about a possible GED ? I think that's wonderful. I'll help you any way I can."

I reached over to hug Dad sideways.

Finally our meals arrived.

Our waitress set down the three club-sandwiches and looked only for an instant at the empty seat where Jade was sitting.

Dad spoke, "Yes. We'll have that one to go, thank you."

Dad and me ate in peace and quiet conversation, focusing on the idea I had regarding writing a minimal graphic engine now that 1200 baud was available on modems.

I never thought you could transfer anything so quickly over a telephone line ! This was worlds better than 300 baud which is what I had in the computer earlier.

After our meal Dad offered to buy me a hot-caramel Sundae which I readily accepted to.

As I ate Dad spoke very serious.

"I'm not going to leave you behind, Andrew. Even if you get your own place, I'll always be your Father. Please never forget that. I was there for you then. I'm here for you now. And I'll be there for you tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere. I am here for you."

I nodded quietly, pretty sure I should just listen to him.

"When you are - older - then I think we can talk about having children. When you have your own place, your own job, your own source of income. Then I think might be a good time to talk about weddings and marriage."

He pushed away his plate of eaten food, "And not until then, agreed ?"

"Agreed." I said with a mouthful of delicious ice cream.

He then reached over to hug me. After dessert we got Jade's meal to go in a white stapled paper bag and and Dad drove us back home.





END OF CHAPTER 24



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the w***e outfit description.

I read someone else's story a while back about how she started having kids at 19. Apparently, things were much easier for her because her body was more resilient. Part of me wishes I had started earlier too, but then I would have been with the wrong person. Well, maybe raising kids with my high school boyfriend wouldn't have been so bad. I think I've mentioned she's trans and my best friend now. I could imagine a coparenting situation with her.

I definitely admire Jade. She has the guts to walk away when she's not getting what she wants. I'm that way to a certain extent, but my only criteria is that my men accept me for being polyamorous. You want monogamy? Bye. I can get what I want from several different men. I don't need one perfect man. Polyamory relieves pressure on me to be perfect as well. Want a gym partner? Get a girlfriend!

Posted 2 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Kari Rakitan

2 Years Ago

I think the peasants got upset because the King was hoarding all the pretty ladies, so that's how mo.. read more
dw817

2 Years Ago

>> I think the peasants got upset because the King was hoarding all the pretty ladies, so that's how.. read more
Kari Rakitan

2 Years Ago

Indeed, good parents are a blessing! I will strive to be the best I can for him :)



Reviews

I like the w***e outfit description.

I read someone else's story a while back about how she started having kids at 19. Apparently, things were much easier for her because her body was more resilient. Part of me wishes I had started earlier too, but then I would have been with the wrong person. Well, maybe raising kids with my high school boyfriend wouldn't have been so bad. I think I've mentioned she's trans and my best friend now. I could imagine a coparenting situation with her.

I definitely admire Jade. She has the guts to walk away when she's not getting what she wants. I'm that way to a certain extent, but my only criteria is that my men accept me for being polyamorous. You want monogamy? Bye. I can get what I want from several different men. I don't need one perfect man. Polyamory relieves pressure on me to be perfect as well. Want a gym partner? Get a girlfriend!

Posted 2 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Kari Rakitan

2 Years Ago

I think the peasants got upset because the King was hoarding all the pretty ladies, so that's how mo.. read more
dw817

2 Years Ago

>> I think the peasants got upset because the King was hoarding all the pretty ladies, so that's how.. read more
Kari Rakitan

2 Years Ago

Indeed, good parents are a blessing! I will strive to be the best I can for him :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats



Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing