Kite-2

Kite-2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Kite

                “Get ready for bed.” My father said slapping me. I was upset that I could feel pain, but I healed quickly. It doesn’t hurt for long. I just nodded and got up from the kitchen table. I knew that it was still in the afternoon, but my father made me go to bed early. I was wishing my oldest brother was here.

                “Brother, where are we going?” I asked my eldest brother. He just smiled at me and held me in his arms. He put his hand over my head. I had started crying, but I didn’t know why.

                “Don’t worry, Kite. You will always be an amazing little brother.” He said and kissed me on the cheek. My brother was holding my hand and we were walking through the forest. It was right near our house. It was our escape when we needed to go somewhere.

                I smiled and I was crying some more. I was only around five when this happened. We were walking and we found a little girl weeping. When she saw me she cried a lot more. I knew she was scared of me. I started to cry more and I ran away. I fell into the river. I was about to drown when I heard my brother call my name. I could hear a splash. My brother swam over to me and brought me out of the water.

                “Kite, don’t scare me like that.” My brother said holding me into his arms. The little girl had been watching everything. She seemed sorry that she made me cry.

                “Why does everyone have to hate me? I have never done anything to anyone. It’s not my fault Daddy placed a creature in me! Why should I be the one that’s punished for something Daddy has done?! Why brother please tell me why!” I said breaking down in his arms. My brother just held me tightly too him. He was trying to soothe me. The little girl looked like she was about to cry. She came over to me and hugged me. She was trying to bring me comfort as well as my brother.

                “I’m sorry I made you cry, young Lord, Kite. I think everyone has been scared of you. You are the royal son with an evil creature inside you. You have been misjudged by all, but you have something precious that most people do not.” The young girl said with sadness in her eyes.

                “And what is that?” I asked. She was the only other person that had ever talked to me.

“You have a strong heart filled with love that will continue to live on. I know you care for these people.  You will be able to make a friend that can change you. I know people are afraid of you now, but you just have to show them that you aren’t a monster. You are just like every human. You have a heart and people will never realize it. Show them that you can be just as great as them. The creature is what makes them afraid. No one will ever be able to feel your pain. I just wish you happiness in the future.” She said and walked away. My brother looked up at her in surprise. I guess my brother could see that she could see what he could see.

I could feel pain slowly eating away at me remembering this. The girl still lives in the village today. She doesn’t even remember the talk we had. She doesn’t even notice me. I feel invisible to this world. I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. I didn’t want to cry, but somehow I always seemed to. I moved around on my bed. I fell into a deep sleep. A sleep that I need because I haven’t had one for memories of pain plagued my soul.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Pain is something any little child could feel...that memory just made me feel bad for him even more.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was a good chapter

I like Kite's relationship with his brother...I wonder why the little girl doesn't talk to Kite now? Is it a different girl or does she really not remember the conversation

The Daddy is such a d****e to Kite...I hope he gets whats coming to him

Another good read!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very good chapter, my heart goes out for the boy alone. I too have been this way most of my life. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love it :)
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was a good chapter

I like Kite's relationship with his brother...I wonder why the little girl doesn't talk to Kite now? Is it a different girl or does she really not remember the conversation

The Daddy is such a d****e to Kite...I hope he gets whats coming to him

Another good read!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ooo I really liked this chapter. I'm mreally liking this book. Thanks for sharing :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2012
Last Updated on January 17, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing