Haseo-8

Haseo-8

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

These next two are pretty short. I now know where I'm going afterwards.

"

Haseo

                The kid that would understand me was coming today. I wonder what he was like. I couldn’t wait to meet him. I hope that we were going to get along. He did seem like a nice guy from what Amaya told me.  She didn’t say much, but he seemed really cool. Endrance wasn’t being as evil. He stopped causing me pain which is good. Endrance seemed a lot happier unless someone crossed me. Then he would turn into himself and try to snap the kid’s neck. I tried to control him.

                “Endrance, please try to be on your best behavior today. I don’t want you to get all evil on me. I mean do you really want to get me in trouble?” I asked Endrance in my head. I could tell that he was excited to see his little sister. If I had a sister which I don’t I would have probably been the same way. Endrance was quiet. He didn’t say a word. That was the first time ever. I was a little worried.

                Amaya was walking towards me with a small smile on her face. She looked depressed today, but I didn’t know why. She was normally bubbly and hyper. I didn’t know what to say to her, but she was quieter than usual. Leader was with her, but he didn’t know what was going on either. Maybe it was a sad day for her. She didn’t respond much either which was weird.

                “Hey Amaya, can I talk to you?” I asked her.

                “Sure, what’s up?” She said.

                “What’s wrong with you? Are you okay?” I asked giving her a hug. She is the only person that lets me hug her. She didn’t say anything. Amaya was just silent, but she smiled at me. I guessed she didn’t want to talk about it.

                After a couple of minutes people were coming into town. I knew they were from different towns. We always held the higher level exams in my village. I don’t know why we didn’t travel unless we had to go on missions. Amaya waved over to a kid with reddish brown hair. He just smiled at her and waved back. I saw some man slap him on the back of the head. He growled at him. I definitely knew he was like me. I could see the loneliness in his eyes. I knew we held the same loneliness. I could see that he yearned to have a friend. I, on the other hand, wouldn’t care if I had a friend or not.

                He slowly made his way over to me. “My name is Kite, and your name is?”

                “I’m Haseo.” I said with a small smile. Amaya smiled at the both of us. I still could see the sadness there. Kite looked worried and I already knew I was worried.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Yay! Finally they met!

A descriptive chapter, I wonder why Amaya wasn't her usualy self? I also want to know why the both of them are worrying

I wonder how Endrance and Blossom are going to react upon seeing each other, they both look happy to see one another, definitely looking forward to it

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Much, much better. I didn't see anything wrong. Great chapter. I knew you could do it. Well focused and motivation. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


They finally met!! Love it! Worried about Amaya tho..Not being her usual self
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes! Finally, they meet!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay! Finally they met!

A descriptive chapter, I wonder why Amaya wasn't her usualy self? I also want to know why the both of them are worrying

I wonder how Endrance and Blossom are going to react upon seeing each other, they both look happy to see one another, definitely looking forward to it

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omg yay!!! THEY HAVE MET!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haseo and Kite finally met eachother! Yay

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 26, 2012
Last Updated on January 27, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..