Kite-12

Kite-12

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Kite

                I was waiting in a chair for Amaya’s brother and Haseo to come. Blossom could feel pain in her head. She said it was because her brother was hurting. She didn’t know why he was, but he was hurting. I was upset still that Amaya had stabbed herself. I couldn’t bring myself to blame Haseo. I knew he was just upset. That didn’t give him the right to do what he did, but still.

                I saw a guy come into the hospital. He looked like Amaya. He was holding a little girl’s hand as he came in. “I’m here for Amaya. I am her older brother.”

                The nurse pointed her to the waiting room chair. He sighed and just came over to where I was sitting. I couldn’t say anything at first. Then Haseo came into the hospital. I could tell that he had a gash on his arm. I was thinking he did it himself and that is why Blossom was feeling the pain that she felt in her head. Haseo was breathing heavily and collapsed. Amaya’s brother caught him just in time.

                “Rest little cousin.” He said to Haseo. I looked up at him. We hadn’t spoken a word since we got there. We all just waited in silence. Haseo eventually had passed out. I was thinking that was from bleeding a lot. Amaya’s brother healed his wounds. He looked down sadly at his little cousin. A couple of seconds later the doctor came out.

                “Are you Amaya’s guardian?”

                “Yes, I am.” Akemi said.

                “Well your little sister was pregnant. No doubt about it. When she stabbed herself the baby died. I should let you know.” The doctor said and walked away sadly. Amaya’s brother was shocked. I was in shock myself. Haseo looked down at the floor and then ran out of the hospital. The little girl that was with Amaya’s brother was crying now. He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

                “Its okay, Aunt Amaya will be okay.” Her brother said bouncing her.

                “I have a question. What is your name?” I asked.

                “My name is Akemi and it’s nice to meet you. You must be Kite.” He said with a tiny smile. I knew he was upset. I would have been upset too. His sister was in the hospital. His little cousin is blaming himself. His little girl is crying. I don’t think I would have been able to handle the stress either.


© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I knew it.. strange story you got here, but I like it a lot. I will be back to read your next book and your poems. Plus when add more to this one of course.

Posted 12 Years Ago


So sad.......:(
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


Whoa... I was thinking she may have been pregnant when she was holding her stomach earlier... and I was riight! haha.

Posted 12 Years Ago


AWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOO!!!!! T-T too much sadness for me.....T-T
post more

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..