Kite-4

Kite-4

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Kite

                I was lying in bed looking up at the ceiling. I could feel a strong pain in my head. I knew that this headache would last for a while. It was probably caused by a dream that I had. I didn’t really know what the dream meant. I couldn’t even remember what it was about. I knew that Blossom would know, but she wasn’t going to tell me. She never told me what my dreams were about. She told me it was her fault the dreams were created. Her powers were what made my dreams dark.

                Ida walked into my room because he wanted to get me up. I was already awake when he came into the room. “Ready to train for the upcoming exams?”

                “Yes, sir.” I said trying to ignore the pain in my head. My father was standing at the door. He noticed the look on my face. He motioned me to follow him. I got up from the bed and followed him out the door. We went into the kitchen father told me to get a cup. He handed my some medicines.

                “I wouldn’t trust the medicine your father gives you. It could be poison.” She told me. I nodded and pretended to take the medicine and swallow. I hid the pills under my tongue until father walked away. I then spit them into the garbage. Ida was coming down the stairs as I did that. He wasn’t glaring at me like he normally did.

                “I’m ready when you are, Kite.” He said and pulled me outside. I never said that I was ready. I just sighed and started to practice. I knew I eventually passed out because when I awoke I was back in bed.  Ida was sitting on a chair next to my bed. He looked worried about me, but I didn’t believe that he truly cared about what happened to me.

                “What happened?” Ida asked me.

                “I don’t know.” I admitted, but I knew that I was lying. I was pretty good at it. The pounding in my head had gotten worse. I just stood up and I felt wobbly. I caught myself before I could fall. I knew that it wasn’t my fault that I was in pain. I knew that Blossom was trying to take the pain away. Ida looked at me worriedly. I was wondering why he was caring all of a sudden. It didn’t make any sense to me.

                I just looked down at the ground. I could feel tears streaming. The pain was getting worse. Blossom was starting to be in pain too. I just wanted to curl into a ball and die or something. That’s what I felt like anyway. I fell back on my bed. I needed some well needed sleep as well. I knew that I was going to start dreaming so I just lied their staring up at the wall. My brother’s eyes were on me. I could feel more pain coming and tears were streaming harder. I just wanted this pain to end.

                “I’m sorry, Kite.” Blossom said in my head. I could feel her taking over my body. In my mind I didn’t feel any pain. Ida looked scared when she came out. She was just laying in my bed while I was resting in my mind. Ida just ran out the room to get father. Father came in and looked scared. He put a piece of paper on my head and I passed out. My whole body became numb, but Blossom told me it wasn’t poison.

                I just trusted her and I felt my body starting to calm down. I was glad that it was. I was happy that I wasn’t feeling the pain anymore. I could hear light conversation.

                “Do you know what happened to him?” I could hear my father’s voice. Why was he worrying about me? He was the last person that I expected to care about me.

                “I don’t know. He just got up and collapsed. Then that monster came out.” I knew that Blossom was starting to get angry. I calmed her down as much as I could. I didn’t want her to attack my father and brother. She calmed down a couple of seconds later. I was happy that she did or else this would have been a messy situation.

 



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hmm why was Ida so worried about his brother? It seemed like his Dad cared too. Wonder if something happened?

I like the connection Blossom and Kite have...She seems like the mother Kite never had...Hopefully she doesn't kill Ida, the Dad could go lol

Hopefully Kite stops having these headaches soon

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love messy situation. The blooder the better. Another good chapter. Moving on. Go back through and smooth those ruff edges.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great job!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


At least Blossom cares! T~T
And now I'm curious as to why Ida is beginning to care. MUST READ MORE.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omg why do his brother and father care all of a sudden? Its weird, and omg i seriously love Blossom!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm why was Ida so worried about his brother? It seemed like his Dad cared too. Wonder if something happened?

I like the connection Blossom and Kite have...She seems like the mother Kite never had...Hopefully she doesn't kill Ida, the Dad could go lol

Hopefully Kite stops having these headaches soon

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice nice. I really wanna find out more about Blossom

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..