Haseo-7

Haseo-7

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Haseo

                As I walked into school I had a bad feeling in my gut. I knew Serena was going to pick on me. Just so you know we are ninja’s. Yes, just like Naruto! I love Naruto! I wish I could meet him! Oh my Gosh he gives me so much inspiration to live on. Anyways, we were getting ready to level up as ninja’s.

                “So class please open your books to page 15.” The teacher said. I scoffed at her. She glared at me.

                “Shouldn’t we be out training instead of reading up on this stuff? I mean we already know everything about this! We shouldn’t have to review something everyone knows about.” I said to her. I did have a point. Everyone in the class agreed with me. So the teacher let us go outside and practice. I was going to have to talk to leader in a couple of minutes. I knew it was about leveling up. I sighed because I was practicing on my own. “Hey kid!”

                I heard someone say from above. I looked up and there was a girl with reddish pinkish hair. She jumped down and landed on her feet. She had a really big smile on her face. I wonder why she was talking to me. No one liked me. “Hey.” I said awkwardly.

                “I’m Amaya.” She said.

                “Amaya, wait I know you don’t I?”

                “Yes, I moved away and now I’m back. I missed you, kid! I lived in a couple of different villages. I’m going to be moving on in a little while. I have to go visit someone. He’s like you.”

                “What do you mean he’s like me?”

                “You’ll see when he gets here.” I was getting confused. I wonder if Amaya was going to come back after. I think Endrance was starting to remember her as well. He smiled in my mind. I guess I was finally getting a friend, but she’s going to another village.

                “Do you know the other kid that’s coming?”

                “Yes, he’s my friend too. I don’t think he remembers me though. I haven’t been to his village in years. I was in the America’s. They were amazingly fun. I’ll see you later.” She was starting to walk away. I just stood there dumbfounded. I had some questions for her, but I didn’t know if she was going to answer.

                “Wait!” I said. She turned around and gave me a hug.

                “I remember her now. She helped you out of trouble. Many times and she was your only friend, but then she disappeared. I wonder what made her leave.”

                “That’s what I want to ask her about, but she said she will see me later. I’m worried about her. She seems a little off now.” I said to Endrance. Endrance just agreed with me. I almost forgot about the meeting with Leader. I ran as fast as I could to my office so I didn’t get there late.

                I knocked on the door. He answered and smiled. “Hey Haseo, your actually right on time. I was about to go out to lunch. Would you like to come with me?”

                “Okay, I would love to.” I said. I was happy that I was going out to lunch. I didn’t have to be in school then. The teacher noticed I probably went missing. She didn’t know about the meeting, but she didn’t matter to me.

                “That’s great.” He said with a smile. We went out to the local restaurant. I wanted to get a burger because well that’s just want I wanted. We sat down and he had a worried look on his face.

                “What’s wrong?”

                “I don’t want your power to come out. I’m worried about that. Isn’t there another person that has the same power as you? I have asked someone to come and speak with you.” Leader said. A girl with the reddish pinkish hair came out. It was Amaya. I smiled wide.

                “Hey Haseo, I told you I would see you later.” She smiled, but she looked a little sad. I could see something in her that I could see in myself. I couldn’t put a finger on it.

                “I doubt Endrance will come out. He has been sensing his sister’s presence stronger now.” I said.

                “He most likely will come out when his sister comes. She will be here for your leveling up exams. I mean they won’t be here for a couple of days, but I have to go see him too. I’ll be here for the next couple of hours then I need to go on the move.” Amaya said looking down. She then smiled happily. I was just smiling. I don’t know what could make me so happy around Amaya.

                “When are you leaving? Do you want to hang out before then?” Leader looked shocked when I asked this. I normally didn’t hang out with anybody. Amaya used to look out for me. I’m glad that she was able too.

                “Sure, I’m leaving tonight. His village isn’t that far, but he will be here in about two days. I just need to talk to him. He hasn’t seen me in forever either. I have been around like I told you before.”

                “I have a couple of questions though, Amaya.” I said.

                “Sure, I will answer them.” She said. I asked her to follow me. We left Leader sitting their dumbstruck. He smiled as we left, but I could tell that he was still worried.

                “Why did you leave?” I asked her sadly.

                “My parents died. I needed to get out of town for a while. Though my parents and I didn’t get along, but I still loved them. I do have an older brother, but we don’t talk as much since mother and father died. Then I met the kid you’ll meet. He was sad looking and his father and brother were picking on him. I stabbed his father a couple of times, but that’s all I did.” She said.

                “Didn’t you stab Serena once?”

                “Yes, but that girl had it coming.” She said with an evil look on her face. I was beginning to love her again all over.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Amaya is awesome

Bit longer chapter than the others which is great...I liked this one, a nice seemingly relaxed chapter. I liked the introduction to Amaya and Haseo awkwardly saying hi lol

Looks like Kite and Haseo are going to meet soon! Can't wait!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I to have lots of questions, but I will find the answers in the following chalter. Great chapter. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hahaha I love Amaya. Great chapter.
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haha Amaya sounds like a fun character.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

B'AW LOVE.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amaya is awesome

Bit longer chapter than the others which is great...I liked this one, a nice seemingly relaxed chapter. I liked the introduction to Amaya and Haseo awkwardly saying hi lol

Looks like Kite and Haseo are going to meet soon! Can't wait!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

xD lol I FUDGING LOVE AMAYA!!!!! XD lol i luffles her~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ohhh love it! I love Amaya

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Black Widow Black Widow

A Story by Just Me