Haseo-11

Haseo-11

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Haseo

                I pushed Serena away. She looked hurt, but I didn’t care. I didn’t know why I even had feelings for her. The way she treated me made me sick to my stomach. “I think you should leave.”

                “Why? We were having such a great time together.” She said with a frown.

                “I never liked you like that and I never will.” I said to Serena in a harsh tone. I should have known better than to kiss my enemy. I could see tears welling up in her eyes. She just ran out of the house and I didn’t know where she was going. I wasn’t going to chase after her. I needed someone to talk to. I was going to call Kite because he is the only other person I can talk to besides Leader and Amaya.

                I was going to go to his hotel room. He gave me the number. He also gave me directions to his house if I ever wanted to visit him. I knocked on his door a couple of times. I finally got an answer, but it looked like it was his brother not him. “What do you want?”

                I could feel the tension between me and him. I didn’t like the tension. “Where’s Kite?”

                “Somewhere with Amaya and don’t come back again.” He said and slammed Kite’s door. I didn’t like the attitude of this guy. I feel bad that Kite leaved with a bunch of terrible people. I ran out of the building. I found Amaya and Kite eventually. Amaya looked worried and Kite smiled at me.

                “You’re brother is a real jerk. I asked him where you were and he just said somewhere with Amaya and don’t come back again.” I told Kite. Kite frowned and I knew he felt bad for his brother’s actions.

                “I’m sorry about him. He really is an idiot. I will have a talk with him when I go back to the hotel. Don’t worry about him because he doesn’t matter.” Kite said with a smile. I just had to smile back. Amaya was looking at me. It was like she wanted to tell me something. Her eyes looked like she was conflicted and deep in thought. Kite snapped her out of it. She just had a small sad smile on her face.

                “Kite, can we talk alone for a minute?” I asked. I didn’t want to talk to Amaya about this. She wouldn’t truly understand what I was going through.

                “Sure.” He said kissing Amaya on the cheek. I didn’t know that they were a couple. I wasn’t jealous…okay…maybe just little. She smiled sadly and then we walked over to a park. It wasn’t that far away, but I could still feel conflict in her eyes.

                “What did you want to talk about?” He asked.

                I gulped a little.  “Have you ever kissed a girl that was your enemy?”

                “No, I have not.” He answered.

                “Crap…” I thought to myself.

                “I think you just made a mistake kissing that ugly girl. You never even liked her, but she seduced you into kissing her.” Endrance said in my mind. I just agreed with him.

                “Maybe you actually like her without really knowing why. I mean if you’re talking about Serena…then she is somewhat cute. I mean I can understand why you gave in.” Kite said. It was as if he was reading my mind. That was a little weird. I just didn’t know what to say. I was guessing that he was right.

                “You’re right. I may have secret feelings about her.” I said. Deep inside I knew I did.

                “Do you think we should go to Amaya now?” He asked me.

                “Yeah, I’m worried about her again.” I said.

                “Me too, but I guess we will find out what it’s all about when we get to her.” I said. We walked over to the park. She was looking down at the ground. She was holding her stomach and I looked at Kite. He shrugged, but we waited her for to notice that we were there.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I. I think you meant lived. Not leaved. Other than that didn't see anything else wrong. Great chapter moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm going to be the odd one out and instead of saying something about Haseo...
I personally want to know more about Kite's brother and father.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Agh! Haseo! Stop being stupid! Serena is baaaad!!!!!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


>:O HASEO NO STAY AWAY FROM SERENA SHE'S EVIL!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..