Haseo-9

Haseo-9

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Haseo

                I hated when Endrance caused me pain. Endrance was really angry that his reunion with his sister was ruined. I glared at the girl who screamed. It happened to be Serena. I guess she was walking past and saw our creatures out. It’s not like Kite and I looked like we did in our normal human bodies. When the creatures took over our bodies did contort. Kite’s body was more a shadow mine was different. I didn’t fully contort like Kite.

                “Serena, why did you have to ruin that moment?” I growled at her. Leader was holding me back. I knew that Endrance was going to rip her to shreds. Endrance was even angrier. Having a reunion with his sister meant everything to him. He was able to control himself until now. I couldn’t even control him at the moment. Endrance tried to attack Leader again, but I stopped him.

                “I was scared. What do you expect? I was just walking along and then I see that!” She shouted. That was it. I had it with her. I got out of Leader’s grip and attacked her myself. Amaya stepped in front of her before anything could happen.

                “Calm down, Haseo. She didn’t mean to ruin it. Serena doesn’t know any better, but I doubt she has ever seen your form.” Amaya said in a harsh tone. I was surprised because normally Amaya was sweet. I don’t know why she was defending this twerp. Amaya was right though, but other kids have seen me when Endrance took over. Serena never has, but I don’t care. She still didn’t have to ruin the moment.

                Endrance took over and growled, “Amaya, please get out of the way!”

                “I’m sorry, but if you’re going to attack her you are going to have to attack me too.” Amaya responded. I was wondering why Amaya was defending Serena now. I mean I knew she hated her. Amaya stabbed her couple of times when we were younger. Amaya was still definitely off which was worrying me more.

                “I can’t attack you.” Endrance sighed and went back into my mind. He knew I would be upset if Amaya was attacked. I looked over at Kite and I could see that Blossom was somewhat taking over. Amaya noticed too, but didn’t do anything. Blossom was easier going, but I knew she was upset.

                Serena ran away after that. I think it was more because she was scared. I would have been scared too if I were in her position. Endrance and Blossom calmed down after she left. Amaya walked away as well. I knew I was going to have to talk to her later. Kite and I would probably both talk to her. I could see in his eyes that he was worried.

                “Now that this reunion has happened why don’t we all just go out to eat?” Leader said in a kind voice. Kite and I smiled, but then some other guy came over. He looked angry and there was another person following behind him. I was wondering who they were. Kite seemed upset as they came near. I wonder what was about to go down. That mad didn’t seem to like Kite. He looked like him too. I was guessing that mean looking man was Kite’s father.

                I could see that Kite was upset. Kite looked like he didn’t like this man. I could see something in this man that I didn’t like either. I didn’t know what it was. I could just sense something was wrong with the picture. The other person that was following behind that man looked like Kite as well. I still didn’t know who they were, but the younger one looked down at the ground when we exchanged glances.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Couple of spots here need fixing words that need a different meaning. I bet if read it through real slow you will find them. But nothing major. Still a good chapter. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow. I hate Serena. Alot!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ugh Serena is an a*s! Amaya should have just gotten out of the way so Endrance could rip her to shreds...I wonder what the gang is going to get to eat...I suggest burgers lol

Ugh why is Kite's Dad there? He is ruining the mood

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ugh I hate Serena!

Posted 12 Years Ago


omgomgomgomgomg ARGGGGGGGGGG STUPID SERENA!!!! URGGGGGGGGGG i hate her!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 28, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..