Kite-5

Kite-5

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

This chapter was painful for me to write.

"

Kite

                I had fallen asleep on their conversation, but I could feel a memory coming back to me. I didn’t want to have this memory, but I knew that it was going to come out anyway. I could feel tears coming down my face.

                “Kite, get your butt down here now!” I heard my father call. I was scared and shaking. I knew that it was about school. It was the day that they kicked me out. I was only a couple of weeks into school and I was around seven at this time. My eldest brother died when I was around five or six… The teachers were all scared that Blossom was going to come out and attack them. By then I knew she was evil, but not as evil as everyone thought. She was a motherly figure in my life.

                “Yes, father.” I said. I walked down stair and was greeted with a punch in the face. I could feel my tears starting to come out. My brother, Ida, was glaring daggers at me. I knew he had found out before father. Ida was a couple of grades ahead.

                “Why did you get kicked out of school?” He yelled in my face. I was stilling crying from the punch in the face. I hated when he yelled at me because it just made me cry more. He just scoffed at me for crying.

                “The teachers are scared of me. Blossom is inside me! Everyone in this whole town is scared of me.” I said a little more quietly. I looked down at the ground. I could see my father going towards the closet. I tried to run upstairs because I knew what was coming. I was crying harder now. Ida pinned me before I could get away. I was shaking harder than I had before.

                “You know what you get for this happening. I told you before you go to school that if you got kicked out you know what would happen.” My father said. I just nodded and he looked at Ida. “Ida, I’m sorry to tell you that you will be the one teaching the brat.”

                “Why do I have to teach him?! Can’t we get someone from another village to train him? They don’t know that the creature is inside him. Please don’t make me stay home with the little dweeb. Why did he have to be born anyway? He will never amount to anything because no one will ever accept him.”

                That made me cry harder because I knew I wasn’t accepted by my own family. My brother slugged me and I just shut up. My father pulled me up by my arm. He dragged me into his room. He plugged the iron into the wall. I was trying to run away. I could hear a roar in my head. I was scared because I knew that she was trying to come out. When the iron was done heating up my father put the iron on my skin. I tried to hold back a scream. It hurt terribly and I couldn’t get away. He burned my back and arms. I was crying hard from everything.

                I could feel Blossom’s energy taking over me. My eyes were glowing black, but my father didn’t notice. He just kept burning me over and over again. She finally fully took over. She broke the iron in half. She pinned my father to the wall by his throat. I could see from my mind black shadows coming over my bottle.

                “Don’t you ever do that to him again! He did nothing to you. I was the one that was evil, but you’re the one that put me in him. I don’t know why you blame him for the mistake you made. You should have never placed my spirit inside of this baby. He was only a couple of days old. How could you do that to your own child?” Blossom screamed at my father. He just looked down silently. I was crying in my mind. Blossom finally weakened and stopped choking my father. I walked out of his room. The wounds were starting to heal slowly. I knew that it was the doing of Blossom. I don’t think she could stand the pain that my father had put me through. She was trying to make him understand that he had done wrong. It wasn’t my fault that mother left and that it was all his. It was his fault that everyone was afraid.

                I woke up, my eyes were blank, and I was crying. My brother and father looked at me worriedly. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what to think. I just knew that in reality they didn’t give a crap about me. I knew that and they couldn’t deny the hatred.

 



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Now you can see why Kite lacks personality...well there is more to his story than this. This is only the beginning....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Go Blossom...She should have killed him

Jerks in Kite's story, Jerks in Haseo's story, Jerks everywhere you go...But Kite doesn't deserve it, especially not this, I'm really glad Blossom stopped them

I still want to know why they seem worried right now, still wondering what happened

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I see my self as the boy. For I too have had a life like his ws you read my series, you to will see what I have been hiding from the world until now. Some asked me to day. 'How are your parents'. I said 1 dead 1 to go. Very moving chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow.... I feel really bad for Kite :(
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice job here

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omg awwwww~ i feel so bad for him!!!!! i wanna jump into the book and be his friend cause thats what he needs. And omg i seriously love Blossom. Its awesome that she cares so much about Kite

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Go Blossom...She should have killed him

Jerks in Kite's story, Jerks in Haseo's story, Jerks everywhere you go...But Kite doesn't deserve it, especially not this, I'm really glad Blossom stopped them

I still want to know why they seem worried right now, still wondering what happened

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ahh I see why he lacks personality,great chapter. I really connected to it. Grat job. Can't wait for more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..