Kite-6

Kite-6

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

I had fun writing this chapter :)

"

Kite

                “Why are you crying, Kite?” My father asked in a worried tone. My father worried about me? Don’t be ridiculous. I bet this was all an act. Ida was looking at me. He looked even more worried about me now. I was starting to question both of them.

                “Why does that matter to you?” I asked in a cold tone. It wasn’t Blossom speaking this time. It was me. I wanted to finally stand up for myself. I haven’t done that since I was born. When mother left all this treatment started. My family always lied to me about everything.

                “We just want to know what’s going on. Why are you so upset?” My father asked. I grabbed my father by the collar. I looked him in the eye. “I will ask again. Why does that matter to you?”

                “You’re my son. I care what happens to you. I know that it was a mistake to put that thing inside you. I shouldn’t have listened to my counsel. You are the only thing that matters.” My father said trying to soothe me. I started to laugh. I sounded insane and that made my father step back a little.

                “You’ve got to be kidding me. Are you seriously going to stand there and lie to me? I know you don’t give a crap about me! You beat me every day as a child even worse you burned me with an iron when I was kicked out of school! You still hit me and you expect me to think you care about me.” I asked father. At this point I didn’t consider him anything. I turned to my brother. “You, you can pretend to care all you want, Ida. You don’t give a crap. You pick on me just as much as father does! You’re just upset that you have to train with me every single day. I know you would rather be in school. At least you have friends. I have no one. The only person that gave a crap about me is dead. So you two can’t lie. You hate me with all the passion burning in your soul.”

                My father was quiet for a few minutes. I guess he was thinking of what to say to me. He couldn’t keep anything from me. I could feel all his hatred. “I actually do love you despite the fact that you don’t think so. I should have been a better father. I shouldn’t have been cold to you. I’m really sorry.”

                “I’m sorry too, Kite. I don’t mean to treat you so bad. I should have considered your feelings in the last few weeks. I know I’m tough on you. I just want to toughen you up. You are a cry baby most of the time.” Ida said. “But I do love you.”

                That’s it! I knew they were lying to me. I growled and yelled, “YOU DON’T GIVE A CRAP! STOP SAYING YOU CARE WHEN YOU DON’T. YOU ARE BOTH THE WORST LIARS I HAVE EVER MET! GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY DON’T YOU TWO JUST UNDERSTAND THAT I WANT SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY CARES! I KNOW YOU TWO DON’T!”

                I grabbed my dad and threw him into the wall. I charged into him and punched him hard in the stomach. I felt so alive when I punched him. My father coughed blood. I kicked him in the face hard. I could tell his nose was broken. That satisfied me. I then turned to my brother. He looked scared. He tried to run, but before he could I grabbed his arm and twisted it. He screamed out in pain. While still holding his leg I kicked him. His body contorted and he screamed out more. I knew that his arm was broken. My father tried to charge at me, but I quickly jumped up and kicked him in his already broken nose. My brother just ran away in pain. I knew they hated me even more now. My father left too. I knew they weren’t going to kick me out. They couldn’t because they made a promise to my eldest brother that they wouldn’t.

                “Kite, calm down, please you’re starting to scare me!” Blossom said in my head. She was trying to calm me down, but I wanted to kill my brother and father. I was trying hard to calm down. When I finally calmed down I was panting. I punched a hole in my wall. I could see there was more damage then I meant for there to be. My father’s blood was on my wall. I decided to try to clean it. I calmed down more and I was tired, but I wasn’t going to sleep. I was proud of myself for what I had done. Blossom was worried about me I knew.

                She was quiet for the rest of the night. I didn’t ask her what she was thinking. I doubt she wanted to know what I was thinking either. I just wanted to be left alone with my thoughts. My father and brother left me alone for the rest of the night. I was glad because if they entered my room again I would probably kill them. I didn’t want to kill anybody, but I was pushed to the limit because of that. I didn’t want to be abused by them any longer. I was tired of it. That dream of that memory is what caused my outburst. I fell asleep listening to my brother crying. His arm was in a lot of pain. I knew he wasn’t going to train me tomorrow, but I’m going to train myself either way. I don’t care what my father and brother have to say anymore. Their opinions don’t matter to me anymore.

 



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Yay for Kite standing up for himself...Looks like he got excessive too lol

Good chapter, I wonder whats going to happen in the household now? Will they finally turn things around or will they just hate him some more

I wonder if Blossom knows her bro is around somewhere and worried about him

Still have to find out what was the change of heart with Ida and his father though

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Such anger, such rage. Just need to go back smooth it a little and put in those missing words. I all read more later. You can count on that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love it!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


ha ha go kite

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

D'aaaaww, my little Kite, taking charge! I sadly doubt things will get easier for him... sigh.

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg YOU TELL EM KITE!!!! but man he got scary there...i'm glad that Blossom tried to calm him down some. and awww, there isn't any more!! :( please write more soon!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay for Kite standing up for himself...Looks like he got excessive too lol

Good chapter, I wonder whats going to happen in the household now? Will they finally turn things around or will they just hate him some more

I wonder if Blossom knows her bro is around somewhere and worried about him

Still have to find out what was the change of heart with Ida and his father though

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ooooo love it!!!! So glad Kite broke hid father's nosee!@

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..