Kite-7

Kite-7

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

:3

"

Kite

1 Day Later

                There was a knock on my bedroom door. It was Ida and he looked down sadly. I didn’t want to hear him run his mouth at the moment. He was thinking of words to say to me. I didn’t want to hear them. They didn’t matter to me anyway.

                “What do you want, Ida?” I asked.

                “I just wanted to apologize to everything I’ve done to you. I really am sorry. I do love you, but I just don’t like that mother left. I know it was dad’s doing, but she left because of you. I mean I guess I shouldn’t blame you. We just got a call from her. She wants you to call her. You wouldn’t even answer my call. I was trying to tell you she called, but you ignored me.”

                “I don’t give a crap. She doesn’t love me either. If she loved me then she would have stayed. Then you and Dad would have been better to me. Wait you may possibly never get better. I wish the only person that ever mattered to me was still alive. He wouldn’t have treated me so badly. Haru, I wish he was still here today. I can’t even consider you a brother. I only have Blossom. She actually cares about me. I don’t want her to kill you, but she may if you keeping putting me through this.” I lay back on my bed. I didn’t really want to even bother with him. Ida just looked down sadly. I was guessing he was being truthful with everything he said. Why apologize now when all he did was abuse me?

                “Kite, please forgive us. We always loved you. Please.” Ida said looking down.

                “Please just leave me alone.” I said. He just left after that. He looked so sad.

The Next Day

                I heard a knock on the window. There was a girl with reddish pinkish hair at the door.  She looked so familiar, but I didn’t remember who she was. She just smiled at me. I let her come in through the window.

                “Kite, it’s been such a long time. I missed you.” She said with a smile. I just smiled, but I still didn’t know who she is.

                “I don’t remember you.” I admitted.

                “I know you don’t. I’m Amaya. I have been gone for so long. I moved a lot. I went to the America’s just recently actually. It was fun, but I had to come back. I needed to talk to you about a lot. We need to catch up. So how’ve you been, Kite?”

                “Amaya, I remember you now! You went far away! I missed you now that I think about it! You stood up for me when no one else would. You loved me as well. You just made me feel great about myself. You weren’t scared of Blossom. And I’ve been pretty bad.”

                She looked down sadly and then angrily. “What has your father been doing this time?! DO          I HAVE TO KILL HIM?! I’m glad that Blossom has been there for you. I need to talk to Blossom for a bit. Can you let her out?”

                “Sure.” Blossom took over my body. She just smiled at Amaya. She was calm, but I don’t know if there was tension. Blossom slowly walked over to her and gave her a hug. I was surprised that she did. She normally hated everyone.

                “I have news for you, Blossom?”

                “What kind of news?” She asked worriedly. Amaya just smiled.

                “It’s good news. You don’t have to worry. Do you remember your brother?” Amaya asked. I never knew that Blossom had a brother. It was surprising to hear about. Blossom looked at her shocked.

                “How did you know I had a brother?”

                “I know Endrance pretty well. I know who carries him too. We became friends before I left that village as well. Endrance is doing well. He can be pretty evil. He is softening because he now knows he’s going to see you soon.”

                “He’s going to see me soon?” Blossom asked.

                “Yes, as I said there is another kid in the village you are going to tomorrow that carries him. He misses you very much. I can tell and that’s why he is softening. You were always kind although you have some evil tendencies. I need to talk to Kite.” Amaya smiled. I could tell that Blossom was happier when she went back into my time.

                “I didn’t know Blossom had a brother.” I said.

                “Kite, I think you are going to make a friend. He will be able to understand you better than anyone ever will. I hope you two get a long and don’t get into a fight. I don’t want to deal with it. I like your house. You need to answer my question.”          

                “My dad needs to be killed alright, but I think we should just keep him alive. My mother actually yesterday, but I never called her back. I think she called today, but no one cares. I really missed you now that I know I have a friend.”

                “Yes, but I have to go. I will see you when you get in the village. See you later.” Amaya said and left. Blossom was happy. I was happy and I had a friend again. I was glad.

                “Why didn’t you tell me you have a brother?” I asked her.

                “I have forgotten that I had one actually. I have been busy worrying about you. I love you a lot.” That made me smile wide. I was glad that she loved me. I loved her more now too. I barely slept because I had too many thoughts in my head. I was wondering what this guy was like. I wonder how Endrance was. I wonder if he was more violent then Blossom. I was betting he was because well he is a guy. Also Amaya said that he was calming down. I was guessing he was pretty evil. I was worried about tomorrow now. My brother was going that exam with me. I sighed just thinking about him. I was in a great mood now that I saw a long lost friend I had forgotten about. Now I was starting to wonder what made her come back after all these years. I guess I would get my answer when he saw them again.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok you realy need to go back through this chapter. It needs a lot attention, missing words Android focus seemed off compared to your other chapters. Other than that it is still a great story. Movingv on. Don't take to hard if I thought this or that chapter needs work. I only want you to better your self and you writing. I always laugh now when poeple think it is so easy to write a book.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Still loving Amaya!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this story so far. It's really good, and I'm for sure going to keep reading. But the chapters seem to go by kind of fast...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Can't wait for the reunion between the creature siblings!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Amaya is awesome! Cnt wait for the two to meet...I wonder how it's going to be!

Lo at Blossom forgetting she had a brother but she is very sweet to Kite...I wonder if Kite will ever forgive Ida and his parents...I wonder if his Mom will ever come back

But a good chapter definitely waiting for the two to meet!

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg awwww so sweet!! and YUS THEYS ARE GUNNA MEETS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO~ lol write more soon please~ :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ohh great job. Can't wait for more

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..