Kite-10

Kite-10

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Kite

                I was hanging out with Amaya in my room. She was lying on my bed next to me. She was still really off. I was worried about her. She hadn’t said a word since she got to my room. We were just laying there. I didn’t know if she was going to open up. Amaya had always been a hard person to crack.

                “Amaya, can we talk?” I asked breaking the awkward silence. She just looked at me.

                “Sure, we can talk if you would like.” Amaya said. She moved her pinkish reddish hair out of her eyes. Amaya was truly beautiful. I didn’t know why I didn’t notice before.

                “What’s wrong with you? I have been worried about you all day. You’ve barely been talking which isn’t like you. Please tell me.” I asked.

                “I just have a lot on my mind. It’s nothing for you to worry about.” Amaya said. I pulled her to me and she started to cry. I knew something was wrong that she wasn’t telling me. I had an urge to kiss her. She was so cute and she didn’t deserve the tears. I pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. She looked at me shocked for a minute. She then eased into the kiss.

                Her tears slowly started to dissipate.  I was glad that she stopped crying. I didn’t kiss her because she was crying. I was kissing her because I thought she was pretty. Amaya slowly started to smile on my lips. I didn’t know what to think.

                She was blushing when I stopped. “O-Oh I’m s-sorry. I didn’t know what came over me.”

                “It’s alright, Kite.” She said. She kissed me on the cheek. She cuddled into my arms and fell asleep. I was wondering what was on her mind to make her cry. I wasn’t used to seeing her cry. I mean she was a happy go lucky person. Now I was starting to wonder what happened to her brother. I didn’t want to wake her.

                I heard a knock on the door. It was from the room my brother and father was sharing. I laid Amaya down and went to get the door. Ida was standing behind it. He looked a little upset. “What do you want brother?”

                “I just want to talk to you.”  He said.

                “I don’t want to talk to you at the moment. I really have a friend here and she’s sleeping. I don’t want to wake her. So if you would be so kind please leave.” My brother looked at Amaya. He winked at me and I didn’t understand what he meant. I was guessing it was something disgusting. I would never do that to a girl I don’t know why men do that anyway.

                Amaya woke up a couple of minutes later. She rubbed her eyes. “I’m sorry, Kite.”

                “It’s okay.” I said and smiled. She got up and kissed me on the cheek.

                “You are so cute. You made me feel so much better.” She smiled wide. I was glad that I could actually make someone feel good. I didn’t say anything, but I could see something in her eyes. I could see more happiness then sadness. I knew I was going to have to ask her later about what was truly wrong. She was still a hard person to crack. I was glad that she was smiling again. It broke me when she didn’t smile. Her smile could have lightened up my whole life. I should have realized I like her sooner.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I get lost every so offten when you trade within the story. It has been a very long time since I read story like this. Great story. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awww! So cute!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg awwwww~ ^^ they seem soooo cute together!!!! LOVE IS IN THE AIR~ lalalala~ :3 ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wooooooow!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Now I'm jealous of Amaya. SHE GOT TO KISS MY KITE. T~T

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Black Widow Black Widow

A Story by Just Me