Haseo-4

Haseo-4

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Haseo

                “Haseo!” I heard someone pounding on my door. It was a girl voice. It was the girl that picked on me. I growled at her when I opened the door. She was getting on my last nerve. This girl picked on me every day. What does she want from me?

                “Can I kill her yet? You know I hate her.” The creature said in a menacing way. I said no and he just sighed. I hope he was giving up trying to kill everybody in my village. I know he was looking out for me, but still he shouldn’t want to always kill everybody.

                “What do you want?” I asked her with a growl. She looked a little hurt that I growled at her. What did she expect she pushes me every day. I’m fed up with her and she should know that by now. She looked at the ground.

                “I just wanted to say…” She said. I noticed she was crying, but I didn’t give a crap about that. She was a terrible person and she deserved to be treated like this. She was only terrible to me, but I didn’t exactly know why.

                “Go away! You are a waste of time. You expect me to want to talk to someone like you. Well forget it! I don’t care about you.” That was the creature influencing me. “And if you come near me again I will kill you. “

                She ran away crying hard. The girl that picks on me her name is Serena. Serena always picks on every one. She is a bully and her hearing those words will hopefully change her. I know that was rude, but she deserved to hear those words.

                I watched her run away and I heard a laugh escape my lips. I knew it was the creature. I didn’t ever ask him his name. I was going to do that now.

                “I have a question for you.” I said in my mind to the creature. He didn’t say anything for a couple of minutes. I knew he read my mind and he knew everything that I was thinking about. I knew he saw my dreams and I knew he was the cause of those dreams.

                “My real name is Endrance. You do know the story of how I entered you, right?” He asked me.

                “You never told me how you became created. I just know that you were bonded with my soul. Leader doesn’t want me to know anything about how you were created. He was the one that found out about you first. I don’t think he meant for anyone else to find out. You shouldn’t have stabbed him like that. I don’t want the one person that I know tries to look out fore to die. “

                The creature sighed in my mind and went back into his hiding spot in my mind. I was wondering many things about how his existence became. I know I didn’t really need to know. Before I knew it I was falling asleep.

                “You can’t kill him! He’s the only child that we are ever going to have. You know I can’t conceive another child. The doctor told me he was the only one that I could ever have. You know I don’t want to lose my little boy.” I heard my mother’s voice.

                “What choice do we have? Do you want him to grow up being a monster? I don’t think so. I mean we could try again. I know it’s going to be hard, but we can try again.” I heard my father’s voice. I could see my three year old self…I was holding a knife. I was going to kill my mother and then my father. I stabbed my mother over and over and I decapitated my father. Then I turned back to normal.

                I woke up after dreaming that small smidgen. I knew that’s how my mother and father died, but their conversation had changed. I knew that I have dreamed about the real conversation they had before. I could feel my tears fill up in my eyes. I didn’t want the tears to fall down my cheeks any longer. I punched the wall in front of me.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The first two paragraphs were funny to me. I could picture the creature sighing when Haseo said no to killing Serena lol...Maybe she wanted to come apologize, I wonder what she's going to do next time he sees her

So we figure out Endrance name this chapter. Cool name, something different...I liked the dialogue between the two of them this chapter

On to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Ok the creature was a she and now is referd to as a he. Need to choose either or,or wil confuse the reader.

Such anger,love the emotion shown. Awesome chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sad but great chapter
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


defiantly not fan fiction. lol another great chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol the creature sighing at Haseo saying no to killing Serena xD
but awwww, i feel bad because he knows what his parents were talking about before they died

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The first two paragraphs were funny to me. I could picture the creature sighing when Haseo said no to killing Serena lol...Maybe she wanted to come apologize, I wonder what she's going to do next time he sees her

So we figure out Endrance name this chapter. Cool name, something different...I liked the dialogue between the two of them this chapter

On to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm this chapter was good. I'm really liking Haseo. Not sure about Kite yet tho.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..