Haseo-12

Haseo-12

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Haseo

                I’m a terrible cousin. I made my own cousin go to the hospital. I shouldn’t have slapped her. That was the anger towards having a family that I didn’t know about. I shouldn’t have been stupid. I loved Amaya no matter what.

                I felt really bad that she stabbed herself. I didn’t mean to make her do that. I was feeling really down. I was wishing that Kite would punch me hard in the stomach. We were sitting in the nurse’s station. They nurses were glaring at me. Of course they knew who I was, but they didn’t know who Kite was. They just smiled at him, but he didn’t smile back. He wasn’t used to it, but the nurses didn’t react. I stuck my middle finger up at them. They just looked away.

                “Kite, please do me a favor?”

                “What?”

                “Please punch me!”

                “I can’t punch you! I just can’t bring myself to do it.” Kite said looking down at the ground. I just sighed I knew I was going to get punched by him.

                “Please…I hurt her and it’s my fault.” I said looking down. I knew that Kite knew I felt guilty, but he couldn’t bring himself to hit me. I knew that he probably felt just as guilty as I did because he didn’t stop it. I love Amaya. I truly do and I feel bad. I shouldn’t have been so stupid.

                The doctor came out finally. He walked up to us because he said that he had gotten information that I was Amaya’s cousin. He asked me to call her brother, but I didn’t know her brother’s number. Well she gave it to me, but I didn’t have it on me. I told the doctor that I would be back. He just nodded and I walked out. I went to my house. I put a knife to my wrist. Endrance tried to stop me.

                “Amaya wouldn’t want you to do this. Please don’t. I know you can’t feel it, but I can. It hurts me and I end up hurting you.” Endrance told me. I just shrugged and I didn’t know what to do. I really wanted it to hurt me. I didn’t want to hurt Endrance.

                “Can you make it hurt me?” I asked. I wanted to feel the pain. Endrance sighed in my mind…I didn’t think he was going to answer. I ran the knife over my wrist. I could feel it…it felt better, but I knew that I shouldn’t. I knew my cousin wouldn’t want me to do this. I know she loved me, but I didn’t deserve her love.

                “She’s your cousin she will always love you. She won’t accept what you are doing. Please stop!”

                I didn’t have much to say. I knew that I was going to have to get back to the hospital soon. Amaya’s brother deserves to know what’s going on. I decided to call him myself. “Akito, can you please come to the hospital.”

                “Yes, Amaya stabbed herself, didn’t she?” He asked in a low voice. I was shocked he even knew that she did.

                “Yes, how did you know?”

                “She does it quite often.” He said. He sighed and said he would be there soon. I didn’t think to tell him that it was my fault. I would blame me if I were him. I don’t know. I rushed over to the hospital.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fix the type at the end. I question where you are leading me. It seems I have to wait for you to finish this side of the story. As you can see I keep my promises. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow....This was really good! Haseo needs to stop cutting it's bad!
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


“Kite, please do me a favor?”
“What?”
“Please punch me!”

found that funny. xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


HASEO NO! NO CUTTING! CUTTING.IS.BAD!!!!
and poor Amaya....SHE BETTER END UP BEING OKAY!!!
MUST.READ.MORE!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Black Widow Black Widow

A Story by Just Me