Kite-8

Kite-8

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

This one's shorter than Haseo's, but oh well. enjoy.

"

Kite

                I finally got to meet the person I heard about from Amaya. He was actually pretty cool when we first met. We didn’t talk much. I didn’t know what was wrong, but I could feel Blossom getting a little happier as time went on. She didn’t get to talk to her brother, Endrance yet. She was getting overly excited. I could tell, but I tried to keep her from coming out.

                “Blossom, I don’t think it’s a good time to come out.” I looked over at Amaya for some help, but she didn’t say much. I was getting worried as well.

                “I really want to see my brother. I’ve been thinking about him for the last few days. I really need to see him. Please ask Haseo if you can let him out?”

                “Hey Haseo, Blossom wants to see her brother. Do you think you can let Endrance out?”

                “Oh sure, I will let him out.” I knew that he was going to tell Endrance to be on his best behavior. I told Blossom the same thing. I let her out. She was so happy to see him. They hugged for the longest time.

                “I’m so happy to see you brother. It’s been so long. We were little when we last saw each other.” Blossom said.

                “I know Cherry Blossom. I missed you as well. We were little babies in fact. We just grow a lot faster than humans do. I wish we had never gotten separated. It was hard to be without you for so long.”

                “I feel the same way.” Blossom said. I was happy that she was able to see someone she loved. Haseo looked like he had a smirk on his face. I don’t know if it was him or Endrance. Endrance was so happy. He didn’t look like he was evil. Then we heard this girl scream. Endrance looked angry. His leader was there in a second. We both put our creatures in us. Blossom was upset. Haseo was being caused pain. I went over to him. I glared at that girl. She just looked at me scared.

 

 



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another great chapter. But why is it so short If have learned by now I really like long chapters. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmmm...Good job
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


D'aaaw, reunion. :3

ONTO THE NEXT ONE!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bit confused about what had happened lol...Good cliffhanger, the two creature meeting was heartwarming

Looking forward to more Kite and Haseo action! It would be nice to see them team up and fight some baddies

I wonder what the scream was about though?

Posted 12 Years Ago


omgomgomgomgomg wut happened?!?! POST MORE NOW!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oh..I'm kinda confused :/

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2012
Last Updated on January 26, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Black Widow Black Widow

A Story by Just Me