Haseo-6

Haseo-6

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

:D

"

Haseo

                “Hello Leader, I’m so sorry for what I have done. It was Endrance’s fault…he took over me.” I said apologizing to him. The Leader smiled, but I knew that he was upset. I would have been upset too if someone stabbed me. Endrance scoffed in my head. I told him to shut up, but he just smiled in my mind.

                “Who is Endrance?” Leader asked me with a worried look in his eye.

                “He is the creature. He finally told me his name. I know that Endrance doesn’t want to apologize, but I’m going to make him.” I said with a smile on my face. I was glad that I was calming down. Thanks to the Leader…I was always able to calm down. He was the only one that I truly enjoyed being around. I knew that tomorrow I had to go to school because he was going to convince me to go.

                “Interesting, but what did he tell you?” Leader asked. I knew I killed my parents, but that’s because of the dreams. No one else knew that I did, but Leader. I told him a couple of years ago. It was hard for me to say when I was eleven. Leader listened intently and was understanding. I was three at that time. I had no idea what happened. Endrance told me what to do when I was younger, but I learned not to listen to him.

                “He just told me his name, but he didn’t tell me much else. He doesn’t really have much to say. He talks to me in my mind, but that’s about it. I don’t listen to him all that much.” I told Leader.

                “He talks to you? Were you scared when he first started talking to you?” Leader asked.

                “No, I was three. I just did what I was told when I was three.” I said. Endrance growled in my head. I knew he didn’t want anyone to say anything to anyone, but like I said I don’t listen to him. Endrance took over my body, but that’s because I was making him apologize.

                “I’m sorry I tried to kill you. I don’t know what came over me. I just had a strong urge to kill so I am sorry.” Endrance said to Leader. I was proud that I had influenced him into apologizing. Endrance scoffed a little bit, but Leader smiled.

                “I forgive you. You really don’t seem that evil, but I do have a couple of questions for you.” Leader said in a serious tone.

                “Yes, you can ask me anything you would like.”

                “How were you created? I never got to understand.” Leader said with a worried tone in his voice.

                “I was created through a disease that was spreading through this town. I didn’t want to die so I bonded myself with Haseo because he was an unborn baby. I tried to save my little sister, but she was captured by some people from a different village. Her name is Cherry Blossom. I hopefully someday will reunite with her. I may disappear from Haseo after that. He is a great host. I don’t hate him. I should be more nurturing, but I can’t be as nurturing as my little sis. I was born evil and she was born moderately evil. She can’t fully be evil. I can feel her presence in another village…” Endrance said in a tender tone. I never heard Endrance speak so tenderly about anyone. I wish he was more nurturing too, but that is just how he is…I can’t change him. I could feel Endrance’s energy draining. He was getting weaker. I knew he had to rest. It was my evil energy that was causing him to be weaker. I tried to calm myself down in my mind, but I was still angry.

                “Calm down, Haseo.” Endrance said to me. I calmed down a lot more. I was glad that I had finally calmed down. I was actually happy that I got to hear Endrance’s story finally. I knew he had his own background. I may have been alone, but Endrance would have died if he hadn’t been put in my body. I would consider us friends when he didn’t cause me pain. He was being nicer, but I wonder if it was because of sharing that story.

                “I am sorry to hear that. I hope you reunite with your sister too. Haseo, can you come back tomorrow? I need to talk to you about something.” Leader said. I could tell that he was tired. I would have been tired as well if I was almost killed too. I nodded and then walked out of the room. I was getting sleepy myself. I went home and went to sleep. I needed the rest because tomorrow I knew I was in for a long talk, but I was wondering what this talk was about.  I mean I knew that it was important, but how important was it going to be. I don’t really know. I just fell asleep with those thoughts in my head. I guess it was because I was going to be raised a level…in this village. I knew the exams were coming around the corner, but I knew that I wouldn’t have a team. I didn’t care about that anymore either.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sooooo Endrance and Cherry are related? I was hoping they would know each other? Nice to see he cares about her...Wonder what will happen when they meet

Haseo=Naruto
Endrance=Kyuubi
Leader=Sarutobi

I LOVE the similarities you have and the interaction between them, it's nice to see the Leader not be so mad about getting stabbed and we know a little more backstory about Endrance and Char. Devolp. is always good

Good job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Still a goof story. Lots of info,and questions answerd. Very good indeed. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow...I was surprised that Endrance and Cherry Blossom were related
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg and so...thus the plot thickens further. i KNEW something like that was going to happen, i had a feeling that they were realated some how. I hope that they get to be reunited, it would be really sweet. I shall read on~!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sooooo Endrance and Cherry are related? I was hoping they would know each other? Nice to see he cares about her...Wonder what will happen when they meet

Haseo=Naruto
Endrance=Kyuubi
Leader=Sarutobi

I LOVE the similarities you have and the interaction between them, it's nice to see the Leader not be so mad about getting stabbed and we know a little more backstory about Endrance and Char. Devolp. is always good

Good job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oooh! Endrance and Cherry blossom are siblings! Did not see that coming!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..