Haseo-5

Haseo-5

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Haseo

                My knuckles were bleeding hard. They were starting to heal so I punched the tree again. Endrance was starting to become a little scared. I could tell because he has never seen me like this. I could feel evil energy starting to come up into my veins. It was my doing this time. I have never been this angry. I was rocking back and forth. The energy was getting darker and darker. I could feel the creature getting even more scared. He wasn’t used to this and neither was I. Before I knew it the creature took me over and decided to give me some of my old memories. Those memories hurt more than he knew. Endrance knew just how to hurt me.

                “Haseo, why are you such a freak?” the kids taunted me. I was crying in my knees. I was around five years old at the time. I hated the way people treated me back then. I would cry when they threw knives. (I don’t cry anymore. I just don’t care because I’m used to it. When I was five I couldn’t handle the pressure.)

                “Why did you have to be born with the monster inside you? You should have been born normal.” I kept hearing the voices taunting me. I was crying harder. The kids were all just laughing. Serena was in front of me in five seconds. She pulled me up by my collar and spit in my face.

                “Listen Haseo, your parents didn’t want you that’s why they died. They never wanted a freak like you. Why don’t you do the world a favor and disappear? No one wants to see your ugly face around here. You live all alone and you can’t even care for yourself. You have no one to look after you. You should just go die.” Serena said throwing me to the ground. I was weaker back then because I didn’t start to practice until around six. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I could feel Endrance’s energy welling up inside me.

                “Don’t let those foolish children hurt you, Haseo. With my power you will be stronger than them.” Endrance said smiling evilly into my mind. I was shaking and I could feel anger come up in my eyes. A kid was pointing at me and laughing. I could feel more anger welling up. I went over to him and picked him up by the shirt.

                “What did you just say about me, twerp?” I asked him. He was shaking in his shoes.

                “That you were a freak that no one will ever love.” He said gulping. I smiled at him, but the smile was evil. I could see him shaking. He was trying to get out of my grasp. Before I knew it I punched him hard in the face. His nose was bleeding and he was crying. By this time a fight between us broke out. He was kicking me in the stomach. I was wondering why it wasn’t hurting.

                “You have such sissy kicks. I will show you a real kick.” He dodged my first kick and then I flipped over him and kicked him in the stomach. He fell down in pain and was crying harder. I could feel someone pick me up by the shirt. I looked up to see who it was. It was Leader with a look of disappointment on his face.

                “Haseo, you know better than to pick fights.” He said shaking his head. I just started to cry because I knew that it wasn’t all me. I knew that it was mostly Endrance. I knew no one liked me. It was not like anyone did anyway. Serena was glaring at me from the street. I glared right back at her and then from there we had become enemies.

                After remembering that I tried to calm down, but it wasn’t really working. Remembering that only caused me more pain and anger. I knew that I needed to do something else to take my mind off of everything. I was going to visit Leader because it was my fault that he was in the hospital. I entered the hospital and went straight to his room. I didn’t even bother asking the nurses. They wouldn’t have let me enter. They would have just ignored me. I knew that they had a special station where they would set up for the Leader’s.

                I knocked on the door and the Leader said come in. He looked so weak when he was in the bed. I felt bad for what I had done. I knew that Endrance didn’t feel bad at all. I was going to apologize for Endrance since I knew he wouldn’t.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sad, sad, chapter...The kids are just b*****d...Especially Serana now it makes me feel good he told her off last time

Geez, Haseo and Endrance have such a different relationship than Kite and Blossom...If I was in the story I would be both of their friends : )

Good, chapter but I really feel bad for Haseo...Those kids are jerks and need to give Haseo a chance at least

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I understand now. We have to creatures. One for each voy. Blossom and endorance. Can you see me smacking my head. Awesome story thus far. Moving.on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very sad chapter
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


Mmm, If I were in this book I would totally be friends with Haseo and Kite, but that's just because I'm a nice person. XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sad chapter. ur punching everything lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh, hohoho! It sounds to me like Haseo cares for Leader. :3 The little scallop.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omg grrrrr Serena, i say that Endrance should have killed her because she's a mean one. and omg yay leader isn't dead!!! i thought he was, but he isn't! haha! lol, reading on~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sad, sad, chapter...The kids are just b*****d...Especially Serana now it makes me feel good he told her off last time

Geez, Haseo and Endrance have such a different relationship than Kite and Blossom...If I was in the story I would be both of their friends : )

Good, chapter but I really feel bad for Haseo...Those kids are jerks and need to give Haseo a chance at least

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ahh this chapter was pretty sad. Poor Haseo :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..