Haseo-3

Haseo-3

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Haseo

                When I woke up I could see that I was in a different room. Leader was sitting in the chair next to bed. I could tell that I was in a hospital bed. I looked at the plain white walls instead of Leader’s eyes. I knew he was disappointed in me. It wasn’t my fault that the creature came out. He was getting angry.

                “Haseo, you know you shouldn’t let the power escape you.” Leader said looking down at me. I just nodded and didn’t speak.

                “Your leader bugs me. I want to kill him.” The creature said. I could feel my eyes starting to glow red. The creature was trying to take control again. I didn’t let him take control, but my eyes were glowing red. I knew that because Leader looked at me. He was trying to calm me down, but it wasn’t working.

                “I’m sorry, Leader. It was my fault that he came out. I wasn’t calm and he just took control.” I said. I looked back at the plain white walls. I was starting to get a little scared. I could feel the power coming back up into my veins. I knew he wanted to come out, but I wasn’t going to let him. I wasn’t going to let him kill the one person that I knew tried to care for me.

                “You were protecting yourself its fine. You just have to not let him take control. You know it’s bad when he comes out. He may actually kill someone if it went too far. You’re lucky that I was walking around the village. It could have gotten ugly really fast.” Leader said.

                I didn’t say anything again. The creature was starting cause me pain in the head. I screamed as he tried to take over again. I was crying from the pain. That was the only thing that hurt me. The creature was the only pain that I could feel. He prevents pain from happening to me when I get into fights. I get into them a lot because people hate me so much. I just ran out of the hospital bed before he came out.

                “Haseo, wait!” He called after me. My creature was starting to come out. I didn’t want him to kill my Leader. Leader came in front of me. He stopped me and my creature stabbed him. I was crying out. “Leader!”

                He was coughing blood and my creature was stabbing him again and again. I couldn’t stop him. This was my fault. When he finally stopped it looked like Leader was about to die. I called a medical specialist and they came and took Leader away. I hope that he was going to be okay. They glared at me when they passed me. I think they knew that it was my fault. I was holding a bloody kunai in my hand. I dropped it and ran out the door. Tears were streaming down my face and I felt bad that the creature tried to kill him.

                “I told you, boy! I wanted him dead! You should have listened before. Now go back to the village!” He growled in my head. I wasn’t going to listen to him. I didn’t want to be in pain, but still…it was my fault. I am a danger to everyone.

                I came to a stop in front of a tree. I punched the tree over and over again. I stopped when my knuckles hurt. I took a knife and plunged it into my wrist. I knew I deserved pain, but I didn’t feel it. I wanted to feel something, but I knew that I would never feel anything with this beast inside me.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Geez Haseo's creature is a lot more suicidal than Kite's...Why did he have to stab the person who actually cared about him...Hopefully the Leader doesn't die

Hopefully Haseo can control the creature a lot better so he can't force himself out of him at any time.

The last part where Haseo tries to cut himself reminds me when Gaara tried to do the same thing to himself when he was younger...Aww

I do wonder if Kite and Haseo will meet and if the creatures know one another

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews


Fix... chair.next bed...

Some rough spots but nothing major. All and all a very griping chapter. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, I feel bad for Haseo but still a great chapter
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sorry I haven't been reading, I've been meaning to. Dx
ANyways, this chapter and the one before were really sad.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is a interesting chapter. nice work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I feel so bad for Haseo. :'(

ONTO THE NEXT

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg omg omg omg omg omg omg his creature frikin scares me!!!!!! TT-TT why he kill the leader?!?! THAT WAS SOOO UNCALLED FOR!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Geez Haseo's creature is a lot more suicidal than Kite's...Why did he have to stab the person who actually cared about him...Hopefully the Leader doesn't die

Hopefully Haseo can control the creature a lot better so he can't force himself out of him at any time.

The last part where Haseo tries to cut himself reminds me when Gaara tried to do the same thing to himself when he was younger...Aww

I do wonder if Kite and Haseo will meet and if the creatures know one another

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my........I really liked this chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 18, 2012
Last Updated on January 18, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..