Kite-9

Kite-9

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Kite

                My father was coming up to us. I could see anger in his eyes. He grabbed my arm tightly. It hurt, but I didn’t do anything. I just stood there, but I was getting angry. My father always had to ruin everything.

                “Who may you be?” Haseo’s Leader said. He had a smile on his face, but the atmosphere was not pleasant. My father was angry so I knew what was going to be coming. I was a little upset that my mood had to be ruined by my father. Haseo looked shocked.

                “I’m Kite’s father. It’s nice to see you again.” My father said. Leader remembered who he was and they shook hands. They had a conversation and then my father dragged me away. We passed Amaya on the way. I shot her a look and she looked down sadly. I didn’t want her to be sad.

                My father brought us to an Inn that we were staying at. Ida told father to let me go, but of course father didn’t listen. My father was still very angry. I guess he thought I was causing trouble when I wasn’t. Endrance and Blossom were being reunited. I was having a good time until that girl ruined it. Blossom was happy to see her brother. I was happy that she was happy, but now she was getting angry again.

                My father threw me into the room. “WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!”

                “I was meeting Haseo.”

                “And who is that?” My father said as he could.

                “He’s a person that could relate to me because he has a creature in him too.” I said.

                My father just laughed crazily. I was getting scared and then he slapped me. That was it I flipped out and I stabbed him over and over again. I was trying to stab him until he died. Ida was scared. “Kite stop! Please!”

                He brought my father to the hospital and I calmed down. I didn’t know what had come over me. Maybe it was Blossom taking over, but I knew it was mostly me. I didn’t want to be abused anymore. I would think my father would get that. It was all him now abusing me. Ida will barely put his hands on me with what happened before. I didn’t care what happened to my father anymore. He was the one that caused me pain.

                I was just laying in the room when Ida came back. “Father is going to be fine. I just want you to know.”

                “Like I care and he doesn’t care about me. He just keeps me around because he feels I’m someone he can abuse.” I said. Ida looked at me with a shocked look. I don’t think he agreed with me. I knew I was right. My father would never care about me. He was going to kill me when I was three years old. I was lucky that I had my other brother defending me. He was a father to me. Not the man that I stabbed today. I may call him father, but he will never be my father. I don’t love him and he doesn’t love me. He doesn’t care what happens to me and I don’t care what happens to him. I couldn’t wait to get out of this life. I didn’t need a father like him. It was his fault in what I have turned into. I loved Blossom, but I couldn’t stand having her in me when I was younger. I wanted to at least have a friend, but now that I do I’m not letting anything come in between it.

 



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very short again. Good chapter. Nothing wrong here except it being so short. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow. I really hate Kite's father. He desreves to be stabbed. He should have killed him
-Eleanor

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ugh Kite's Dad is such a dick, he had no reason to do what he did this chapter...I'm glad the little f****r got stabbed...Wasn't it a few chapters ago that him and Ida seemed to care about him even though he could see through it...Once he recovers, Kite should just stab him again or leave him alone

I wonder what's going to happen with Kite and Blossom's relationship

Posted 12 Years Ago


i HATE HIS FATHERRR

Posted 12 Years Ago


If he stabbed his father until he died, and Ida said he was going to be okay, that tells me there's a hole in the story. Try changing that a bit when you go back to edit. :P

Other than that, I LOVE KITE SO MUCH ASDFGHJKL;

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg i LOVE Blossom still, shes frikin amazing. And ARGGG I HATE KITE'S FATHER! KITE SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 29, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..